Mom & Dad
By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use portions of the Lacy Frames Dazzles™ to create corner embellishments for your page.
- Penelope Paper Pack
- Stitched With Love Papier Tole
- White Lacy Frames Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- White Cardstock
- Foam tape
- Cut around the pink dot scallops on a 12”x2” length of striped paper. Before gluing to the bottom of the green tulle paper, place a length of lacy border Dazzles™ across the page so that they will extend just above the scalloped border.
- Glue a 6” square of pink rose paper 2” from the top and 2 1/4” from the right side of the page. Mat the 5”x7” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue off set from the rose paper, 3 3/4” from the top and 2” from the right side of the page.
- Place the swirly corner of a large lace frame around the top right corner of the photo and a lace corner at the bottom left. Place a large Jewel Dazzles™ at the center of the flower in the swirls on the top right corner piece. Assemble the “Love” tole with foam tape and glue to the top left corner. Place swirly Dazzles™ extending off each side.
- Back a medium scalloped oval Dazzles™ frame with pink dot paper and glue to the photo’s bottom right corner. Write or print onto lime gingham paper and use to back a smaller frame. Foam tape to the center of the larger frame. Place Jewel Dazzles™ at the sides of each.