"Kiss the cook" page
By: LeNae Gerig
These Dazzle™ stickers are especially made for scrapbooking. The borders can be combined to fit 12” pages and the images are larger to really stand out on your page as focals. You can embellish your Dazzles™ with markers, chalks, and paint, or back them with colored paper, mesh or vellum.
The chocolate brown color of the Kitchen Dazzles™ is yummy and when added with other brown elements on your pages, like matting and ink, they really tie your page together.
Designer: LeNae Gerig
- Little Prints & Patterns Paper
- Kitchen Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Zots™ adhesive dots
- Dark brown inkpad
- Purple grosgrain ribbon
- Brown, lime and white cardstocks
- Cut the striped paper into an 11” square and ink the edges brown. Glue to the bottom center of the green/pink dot paper. Glue a 7”x12” strip of purple floral paper 2 1/4” from the top of the page. Glue a 1”x12” strip of pink patterned paper 3/4” from the bottom of the page.
- Adhere two 6” wide border strips centered on the pink paper strip to form a 12” long border.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with lime green cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border and then brown cardstock, leaving a 1/4” wide border. Glue 1 1/2” from the left side of the page and 2” from the top.
- Mat both 3” square photos with lime green, leaving 1/16” wide border and a brown 1/8” wide border. Glue photos to the right side of the page, one 2” from the top and 1 1/2” from the right side of the page and the other 1 3/4” from the right and 2” from the bottom of the page.
- Write on white cardstock, cut into a 4”x 1 3/4” rectangle and ink the edges brown. Glue between the square photos.
- Adhere “Kiss the Cook” above the large photo. Mat the spatula on lime green along with the whisk handle. Cut out and glue to the top right corner of the photo. Knot a ribbon length and glue over the handles.
- Mat the small set of measuring spoons on lime and hang from the bottom corner of a square photo. Mat an oven mitt with striped paper and hang from the journaling block. Adhere a large heart directly to the lower square photo surface and a row of 3 small hearts below and to the left of the large photo.