By: LeNae Gerig
Papier Tole is a great addition to scrapbook pages. You can create easy and beautiful 3D embellishments in no time! Simply punch out the numbered pieces and layer with foam tape following the numbers on the sheet–no cutting required!
Designer Tip: There are 2 different color schemes on the flowers in the Playful Flowers Papier Tole, orange/blue and pink/blue. You can mix the color schemes on the same page or only use 2 of the flowers on a single page which is what I did here.
- Playful Flowers Papier Tole (link)
- Soft Nostalgia Papers (link)
- White and brown cardstock
- Foam tape (link)
- Place the peach page border at the bottom. Trim the paper to 11 1/2” wide and tear the top edge to measure 9 1/2” tall. Place the border on the right side and glue to the brown cardstock as shown.
- Use 3 different papers for a triple mat on the photo: Mat the 4”x6” photo with brown tile paper, leaving a 3/8” wide border. Mat again with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border and finally with green tile paper, leaving a 1/2” wide border.
- Glue the matted photo 2” from the top and 11/4” from the left side of the page.
- Layer the orange/blue flower stem with foam tape as directed and glue to the left side of the photo mat. Glue the large orange/blue layered flower to the top right corner.
- Write on thin white strips of cardstock and glue to the lower left corner.