By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Make easy paper banners by gently folding the end of a paper strip and making an angled cut. When unfolded the paper strip with have a “v” cut at the end.
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack
- Painted Flowers Die-Cuts
- Painted Flowers Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-black and aqua
- Black inkpad
- Black Pen
- Foam tape
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Cut a “v” in the end of 2”x12” pink flower strip and ink the edges black. Glue to the purple floral paper, 2 3/4” from the right edge. Mat 4”x6” photo with aqua cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat with multi color flower paper, leaving 3/4” border. Mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue over the pink strip, 2 1/2” from the top. Glue die-cut corner flower to the bottom right corner and Zotä a blue bow below the flowers.
- Cut “v’s” in the ends of 1 3/4”x and 1 1/2” wide strips of aqua, pink and green flower papers. Cut the lengths staggered from 4”-5” long. Ink edges and glue flush with the top of the page and 1/2” from the left edge. Foam tape a large and small die-cut butterfly over the banners.
- Cut two 2 1/2” square photos. Mat one with aqua cardstock and one with dark pink patterned paper, leaving 1/8” borders. Ink edges and glue, overlapping, on the lower left side of the page. Foam tape 2 yellow flower tie cuts to the photo corners.
- Write or print on the small die-cut tag and glue to the right side of the photos. Knot 4” length of 3/4” wide pink dot sheer ribbon and trim the tails to 1” long. Zotä to the top of the tag.