By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Using words Dazzles™ directly on the surface of blank areas of photos can add whimsy to your page. Using Spectrum Noir Pens are an easy way to add lots of color to white cardstock backed Dazzles™.
- Happy Days Paper Pack
- Happy Days Ribbon Set
- Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Spectrum Noir Pens: Turquoises, Yellows, Greens and Essentials
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- foam tape
- Fine tip black pen or computer printer
- Cut a “v” in one end of 2”x11” green circle paper and glue1” from the left and 1/2” from the top of the light blue patterened paper. Mat 9 3/4”x1 5/8” orange circle paper with white cardstock, leacing 1/4” border. Glue 1 3/4” from the page bottom and 3/4” from the left edge. Glue a 12” length of green rick rack across the page, 1/4” below the orange border mat.
- Make 3/4” folds in 2”x9” yellow circle paper and cut a “v” in each end. Glue the ends only 1 3/4” from the left and 2 3/4” from the page bottom. Leaving the center unglued will allow the fold pleats to add dimension to the page.
- Mat two 4”x6” photos with 1/4” border of green textured paper and 1/8” border of white cardstock. Glue one photo to the center of the yellow circle paper and the second photo overlapping the first as shown.
- Embellish empty areas of your photo with your page title using Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ and a bow made from 9” of 1/2” wide yellow dot ribbon. Zot™ the bow to an element in the photo.
- Back a strip of Easter Egg Dazzles™ border with white cardstock. Cut around the ouside edge, leaving a 1/16” border. Color the eggs using yellow, green and turquoise Spectrum pens. Glue under the photos along the orange border.
- Back 2 bee Dazzles™ with white cardstock and cut around the bees, leaving a 1/16” border. Color the body with black and yellow Spectrum pens. Color the wings yellow. Foam tape tothe left side of the page.
- Write on 5/8” wide strips of white cardstock and glue white cardstock backed tiny Dazzles™ eggs to the ends. Color eggs with green and truquoise Spectrum pens.