By: LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Back the stickers with a variety of different papers to add color.
- Retro Sarapapers™ (link)
- Kitchen Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardmaker’s Pretty Ribbons (link)
- Chocolate Brad Pack (link)
- Black pen
- Cut a 5" strip of brown dot paper and glue across the bottom of the blue dot paper. Cut a 1/4" strip of glimmer paper and glue across the seam.
- Cut an 8"x10" mat of striped paper and mat with blue glimmer paper. Glue to the background paper. Tie a bow in pink sheer ribbon and tuck the long tail across the bottom of the mat. Glue dot a bow on the left side of the mat.
- Mat photos with pink paper and glue to the background.
- Back Dazzles™ with glimmer, pink and tan papers. Cut flush to the stickers and glue around the photos. Add journaling to the recipe card Dazzle™.
- Trim strips of tan paper and mat with pink. Then add word Dazzles™.
- Back the measuring spoons with tan paper and glue to the bow. Add small heart Dazzles™ around the larger ones.
- Adhere mini brads above the focal photo and to the strip of the title.