By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: After placing the photo on the page, add lengths of lacy border Dazzles™ on each side of the photo, on green border edges. This will stretch the amount of border Dazzles™ that are on the Dazzles™ sheet so that you can cover all of the edges.
- Picnic Paper Pack
- Picnic Die-Cuts
- Picnic Ribbons set
- Lacy Butterfly White Dazzles™
- White Cardstock
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Fine Tip Black Pen or Computer Printer
- Mat 11” square of striped paper with red cardstock, leaving 1/8” wide border and glue to the center of the blue dot paper. Mat the long edges of 12”x 2 1/2” green floral paper, leaving 1/8” border. Glue the border, 4 1/2” from the bottom of the page.
- Mat 5”x7” photo with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border and red cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border. Glue over the green border, 1 1/4” from the left. Cut the banner die cut to 5” long and glue to the bottom of the white photo mat. Knot lengths of 3/8” wide red dot grosgrain ribbon and Zotä to the ends of the banner.
- Use the pen to write on the round strawberry die cut and glue to the top left side of the green border. Personalize the die cut tab and glue to the left photo edge. Back 2 white Dazzles™ butterflies with red cardstock. Place foam tape under wings to give lift and place on green border and top right corner of photo. Foam tape die cut butterflies near Dazzles™ butterflies.
- Mat the rectangle die cut with red cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the bottom right edge of the green border. Foam tape die cut flowers and small blue butterfly to the rectangle. Use 1/2” wide blue dot ribbon to make a bow and Zotä to the right edge of the rectangle.