Cute Little Chicks page
By: LeNae Gerig
If you have never done any rubber stamping before, it is important to note that clear acrylic stamps allow you to see exactly where you are placing your stamp. Once the stamp has been placed on an acrylic block, apply ink by turning the stamp over, stamp side up, and gently pouncing the inkpad surface onto the surface of the stamp. Stamp the image onto the paper by pressing gently and do not rock the stamp back and forth.
- Retro Sarapapers™ (link)
- Small Birds & Bees Stamps (link)
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbons Set (link)
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 8x8 Princess Cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Black inkpad (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Evenly space 3 stamped chicks along the bottom right side of the flower background page. Stamp 3 chicks onto yellow cardstock and cut out only the bodies. Foam tape the bodies over the previously stamped chicks, matching up the stamped images exactly so that the legs of the chicks show below the yellow chicks.
- Stamp 3 more chicks onto orange grid paper and cut out only the flowers. Glue to the chick heads, matching up the images. Place a Jewel Dazzle™ on each of the flower centers.
- Place more Jewel Dazzles™ on the printed flower centers and the butterfly antenna. Knot lengths of pink and lime green dot ribbon and glue to 3 flower stems.
- Mat the 4”x6” photo with lime green cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and mat the 3” square photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the page to the right of the printed flowers, as shown.
- Stamp 3 bumble bees to the background page, around the large photo. Stamp 4 bees onto yellow cardstock and cut out only the body and heads. Foam tape over the stamped bodies.
- Write on strips of white cardstock and mat with aqua cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue above the large photo and among the bees on the right side of the page.