By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: The Color Me™ papers are wonderful because you can use chalks, inkpads and colored sprays to customize the colors of your background paper to match the background of your page theme or subjects clothing.
- Ebony Stripe Color Me™ Paper
- Easy Vintage Labels
- Jewel Pearlescent Chalk Set
- Blackberry Twine
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-lavender, blue, white and black
- fine point black pen
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam tape
- Regular clear tape
- Use the applicator to apply blue, red, purple and green chalks to the striped on the Color Me™ papers. Dust off excess chalk with a tissue.
- Turn the page over and trace the largest label near the top of the page. Cut out and glue near the top of the lavender cardstock.
- Cut a 12”x7/8” strip of the Color Me™ paper and glue across the lavender cardstock, 5/8” from the bottom of the page.
- Tape lengths of the twine to the back of the cardstock, 1/2” above the striped border. Tie a bow on the right side of the page and place a glue dot under the bow to keep it in place.
- Mat a 3” x 4 3/4” photo with blue and white cardstock, leaving 1/8” mats and a 1/4” border of black. Mat a 2”x3” photo with white and blue cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders and a 1/4” border of black. Arrange and glue the photos overlapping and the center of the label.
- Cut out a square label from the Tags & Labels sheet and color the edge blue and the inside edge green. Use the pen to write a page title and foam tape to the bottom left corner of the photos.