By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Ask your child to write a note to dad and use it on the page along with Dazzles™ colored in with Smooch™ inks.
- Geometrics Paper Pack
- Geometrics Ribbon Set
- Vintage Cards Black Dazzles™
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- Smooch™ Inks: Gold Lame, Azure Blue and Green Apple
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Fine Tip Black Pen
- Mat the long edges on 12”x 5 3/4” chevron paper with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 3” from the bottom of the green paper.
- Mat 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 1” from the left and 2 1/2” from the top of the page. Mat a 3 1/2” square photo with both yellow patterned paper and black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue overlapping the top right corner of the larger photo, 3/4” from the right side of the page.
- Place the Dazzles™ border 1/2” below the photo and color in with Azure Blue Smooch™ Ink. Back the “Good Times” road sign on white cardstock cut out leaving a 1/16” border. Paint with Apple Green and Azure Blue Smooch™ Inks. Let dry and foam tape to the top left corner of small photo.
- Back the car Dazzles™ with white cardstock and place the black hood and tire pieces back to fill in the space. Color the windows, chrome and lights Gold Lame and the car body Apple Green. Let dry and glue to the bottom of 2 3/4”x3 3/4” white cardstock, matted with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Place star Dazzles™ at each corner. Glue a bow at the top and the car Dazzles™ at the bottom. Write a message at the top portion of the white cardstock. Place 3 star Dazzles™ and “Best Dad” words at the top left side of the large photo.