Templates are versatile tools that can be staples in your paper crafting supplies. Use them for both scrapbooking and cardmaking and unlike other, one-time use embellishments, you can use templates over and over again so they are a great investment.
20 Blossoms Template: Use the flower template to mix and match coordinating papers and make beautiful blossom embellishments. Secure with colorful brads or top with buttons. They also look great when layered with silk flowers.
Easy Stitches Template: Make perfect, straight pen work stitches on your page or use a pencil to draw the stitches and use as a pattern for real stitching with a needle and embroidery floss.
Journaling Template: Draw template lines using a pencil to keep your lettering straight. Once the ink is dry, erase the pencil lines. Use the template to add brackets or quotation marks around conversations that you want to record.
Brendan, age 5 pg
Designer: LeNae Gerig
- Easy Stitches Template
- Journaling Template
- 20 Blossoms Template
- Bohemian sarapapers
- Bohemian Embellish-abilities™
- Glue dots
- Brown inkpad
- Lavender, white and aqua blue cardstocks
- Brown fine tip and chisel tip pen
- Fine point black pen
- Cut a 7”x11” rectangle of purple/tan striped paper and tear the bottom, short edge. Roll the torn edge and glue to the right side of the lavender cardstock, 5/8” from the top and right edges.
- Cut a 2”x12” strip of cream/lavender flower paper and ink the long edges brown. Glue the strip across the page, 2” from the bottom. Use a brown fine point pen and the zig zag stitch at the top of the border and the straight stitch at the bottom. Add a straight stitch across the top of the striped paper. Mat a 4”x6” photo with aqua paper and glue centered on the striped paper.
- Trace flower shapes, onto coordinating patterned papers, layering the largest at the bottom and toping with buttons or securing with brads. Layer a small striped flower onto a large brown silk flower. Place 3 large flowers to the left of the striped paper and 2 on the border below.
- Trace the journaling brackets onto white cardstock, using pencil for the lines and brown pen for the brackets. Crop into a square and write a quote with black pen. Secure the square to the left side of the page overlapping the border slightly. Secure 4 aqua mini brads in the corners and add quote marks from the template to the outside of the journaling block, as shown.
- Cut out the arrow journaling tag and edge the arrow with the brown chisel tip pen. Glue to the right side of the photo and secure an aqua brad at the center.