By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use die-cut shapes to create a fun and colorful page that can be completed in less than an hour. Add sparkle to the die-cuts by adding Jewel Dazzles™ to the flower centers and photo corners.
- Grapefruit Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbons set
- Grapefruit Die-Cuts
- Pink Jewel Dazzles™
- Black Cardstock
- Black Ink Pad
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Fine Tip Black Pen or Computer Printer
- Mat 12”x5 1/4” pink circle paper with black dots paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again with striped paper, leaving 1/2” border and ink edges. Glue 2 1/4” from the top of the orange dot paper.
- Glue the die-cut circle borders across the top and bottom of the page. Glue the corner die-cuts over the ends of the bottom border.
- Mat 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving 1/4” wide border and 4” square photo with 1/8” border. Glue each at an angle to the pink circle paper as shown.
- Write or print on the pink tag and knot a length of 1/2” wide orange dot ribbon and glue the knot to the top of the tag. Foam tape the tag to the top right corner of the large photo.
- Use foam tape to place die-cut flowers to a corner of each photo and at the lower right page corner. Embellish the center of each die-cut flower and border flowers with Jewel Dazzles™. Add medium and tiny Jewels to the photo corners as well.