Fun in the Sun
By: LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Use 8 1/2”x11” papers to create a 12x12 page.
- Summer Stickers Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Turquoise Suede (link)
- Mocha (link) and Cobalt (link) Holographic Ripple Papers
- Black & Craft Paper Cardstocks (link)
- 3 1/2” circle punch (link)
- Corner Chomper (link)
- StazOn® Black inkpad (link)
- Cut the Mocha Ripple paper into a 6 1/2”x11” rectangle. Cut 3 1/2” from that piece and glue to the bottom of the craft paper 12x12 cardstock1 1/4” from the right edge. Glue the other 7 1/2” piece of Mocha ripple to the top of the page.
- Cut an 8 1/2” x 2” piece of suede paper and glue across the opening between the ripple papers. Punch a 3 1/2” Cobalt circle and 1/2 of a Turquoise suede circle and glue under the left edge of the Mocha ripple paper.
- Mat the 6”x4” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue over the Turquoise suede 1 1/4” from the right side of the page and 4 1/4” from the top.
- Journaling: Write on a 4”x2” piece of craft paper cardstock. Round the top corners and ink the edges using the surface of the black inkpad. Glue the journaling to extend from under the top right side of the photo. Place the “Fun in the sun” Dazzlesä title on the left side of the Mocha ripple paper.
- Back summer Dazzlesä with Cobalt and turquoise papers and place on the page as shown.