The wonderful thing about templates is that they are tools that you can use forever. You can create your own embellishments in any color scheme that you wish. Our selection of Fold-It Templates are perfect for beginners and versatile for experienced scrapbookers and cardmaker’s alike.
Just the Girls Page
Designer: LeNae Gerig
- Blue Corners Flocked Paper
- Fold Back Swirls Template
- 8x8 Cardstock For Princess Papers
- Standard and Mini round brads-Citrus Creative Kit
- Foam tape
- Sanding block
- Small scissors
- White cardstock
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with both white and dark lime green cardstocks, leaving 1/8” wide borders. Glue the photo to the center of the blue flocked paper.
- Select 3 colors of cardstock from the Princess paper pack: yellow, dark pink and light lime green. Follow the pattern instructions and trace 3 Lily Pad onto yellow, 3 Cherry Blossom on light lime and 4 Double Petal onto dark pink. Cut out and fold according to template instructions. Use the pencil eraser to remove pencil lines around the white flap folds so that they will appear clean when folded to the front of the flower.
- Use the sanding block or an emery board to lightly sand the edges of the flower petals so that a white edge appears. Secure a row of flowers: lime, pink, yellow and pink below the bottom edge of the photo. Secure a lime flower at each top corner with a yellow below. Secure 2 pink and a yellow at the center.
- Write on white cardstock and cut into 3 strips. Cut a “V” into each left side and secure a mini brad at the right side. Adhere to the lower right photo corner using foam tape.