“A Day at the beach”
By: LeNae Gerig
Alter metal Brad Buddies™ using permanent pens like Sharpies®.
Finished in a Flash™ kits contain everything you need to make colorful and easy scrapbook pages. The kits come in all types of themes and contain enough to make 6-8 pages, depending on how detailed you make them.
- Finished in a Flash!™ At the Beach Kit (link)
- Black Sharpie® pen (link)
- StazOn® Black inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Tear the right edge of a 3 1/2” x 12” strip of striped paper and roll the torn edge with your fingertips. Mat the torn edge with a torn strip of 1” x 12” blue bubbles paper. Glue the papers, 1/16” from the left edge of solid orange paper and glue a flip flop border down the center.
- Mat two 6”x4” photos with blue paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Apply black ink to the edges of the photo mats using the surface of the inkpad. Glue one photo 1/2” from the bottom of the page and 3” from the left edge. Glue another 1/2” from the top of the page and tucked under the torn edge of the border.
- Glue the “a day at the BEACH” large tag between the photos and glue a knotted yellow ribbon length at the end.
- Secure the sand castle Brad Buddie™ to the tag punch-out and use the Sharpie® pen to color the door black. Let the ink dry. Secure an orange brad to the top of the tag and foam tape the tag to the right edge of the bottom photo. Use the Sharpie® to color in the top of the sand bucket. Let the ink dry and foam tape to the lower left edge of the top photo. Use the pen to write on a punch-out and foam tape to the lower right corner of the top photo. Secure 2 yellow sun brads to the top right corner.