Family Day 2013
By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Create a background mat from strips of paper to mirror the North Country Papier Tole banner.
- North Country Paper Pack
- North Country Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- North Country Papier Tole
- North Country Ribbon Set
- Black Cardstock
- Black Inkpad
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Glue Stick
- Fine tip black pen or computer printer
- Place North Country Scrapbooking Dazzles™ borders across the top and bottom of the black cardstock as shown. Cut four 9”-10” strips of 1 5/8” wide orange fern, stripe, check and leaves paper. Cut a “v” shape into ends and ink edges. Glue the stripes centered on the page, starting 2 1/4” from the top.
- Mat 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Mat again with North Country light blue leaves paper, leaving 1/4” wide border and ink edges. Glue over the paper strips as shown.
- Assemble the North Country Papier Tole Compass with foam tape and glue to the top left photo corner. Place North Country Scrapbooking Dazzles™ corner stickers at the remaining 3 corners.
- Assemble the North Country Papier Tole banner with foam tape and glue across the photo’s bottom edge. Knot a length of 5/8” wide orange twill ribbon and glue to the top left side of the banner. Use a pen to write the year at the bottom left side of the paper strip.