CD's are great! You can use the art or papers or quotes over and over again. It's easy to load onto a mac or PC and you can custom size the art to fit your projects. The best thing is that the art never will fade or get ruined; all you need to do is reprint!
I love the flexibility of using the Alphabet Tile CD. Here I enlarged the license plates to make a large page title–how neat!
Designer: LeNae Gerig
- 11,000 Alphabet Tiles CD
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack
- Rich & Spicy Ribbon Set
- Fall leaves
- Fall brads pack
- 12x12 Crinkles™ Cardstock-green
- Brown inkpad
- Foam tape
- Craft knife
- White, brown and aqua cardstock
- Ink the edges of an 11” x 6 1/2” rectangle of striped paper and glue 1/4” from the bottom of the 12x12 Crinkles™ green cardstock.
- Mat the 4”x6” photo with brown and white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and glue 1” from the top and right side. Mat a 5 1/2” x 3 1/2” photo with aqua and white cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 1 1/4” from the left and 3” from the bottom of the page.
- Enlarge the license plate tiles (From Ephemera) to 3” tall. Glue and foam tape to the left of the photo. Embellish the glued pieces with mini brads and ribbon by making slits in the tile and cardstock layer and threading ribbon.
- Enlarge the “1” into a 3” square (from Heritage) and foam tape 1” tall “s” and “t” license plates.
- Journal and print onto white cardstock. Cut into thin strips and ink the edges brown. Secure fall leaves among the photos with brads.