Home from College
By: LeNae Gerig
Create tiny page embellishments, used individually or as a group. I prefer to give small punched images a base to give them more importance, but they can be used alone, like the one on top of the journaling. Notice the use of contrast between each layer of the flowers. Contrast and foam tape makes a tremendous difference in the finished result.
- Finished in a Flash!™ At the Beach Kit (link)
- Enchanted Moments Paper Pack (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Blue Jewel Flower Dazzles™ (link)
- 1 1/4" circle punch (link)
- 6 Petite Petals Punch (link)
- Lavender and ivory cardstocks (link)
- StazOn® brown inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Background: Cut a 3 3/4" x 12" rectangle of lavender dot paper with a lace edge. Ink the long lace edge and glue the border, 1/8" from the left side of the green background paper.
- Border: Punch 5 circles from textured brown patterned paper and glue evenly spaced along the edge of the lace border. Punch the assorted flowers twice from each of the following papers: green, lavender dot, stripe and light blue swirl. Layer larger flowers on the brown circles using foam tape and mixing shapes and colors. 2 large flowers, off set for each circle. One small center flower or swirl on each. Adhere a tiny blue Dazzles™ flower to the center of each.
- Photo: Mat the 5"x7" photo with lavender cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Mat a second time with brown floral paper, leaving a 1/4" border. Glue the photo mat 2" from the top of the page and 1" from the right.
- Journaling: Write on ivory cardstock and trace with the 2 1/4" x 3" vintage sign from the template. Cut out and apply brown ink to the label edges. Glue to overlap the top of the photo and glue a layered punched flower at the top.