Love & Happiness
By: LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Create banners for your page using strips of patterned paper and cutting an inverted “v” into one end. Creating the “ribbon” look on your page.
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- Fresh Cut Foil Tags & Labels (link)
- Beauty & Blossoms Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-ivory and black
- Pink Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Teal Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cut red swirl paper to 11 1/4” and tear the bottom edge to 9” long. Center and glue to the top of the black cardstock. Cut blue swirl, yellow floral, pink floral and multi colored floral papers into 1 1/2”x2” wide strips. Cut an inverted “v” into the bottom of each strip, staggering the lengths to make banners, 10”-11” long. Glue across the top of the red swirl paper at the center of the page.
- Write a long column of journaling on ivory cardstock. Cut into a 2” wide strip and cut to 6” long with an inverted “v” at the bottom. Glue to overlap the banner strip on the left side of the page.
- Mat the 7”x5” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of the page, 3” from the top. Place “Love & Happiness” Dazzles™ words on a small yellow floral label and foam tape to the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Back a large flower with leaves with blue/green paper and yellow floral paper. Stick to the top left corner of the photo with a pink Jewel Dazzle™ at the center. Back a large single blossom with red swirl and a smaller blossom with blue/green paper. Glue and foam tape to the right of the yellow flower and embellish with rhinestones. Back a small butterfly Dazzles™ with red swirl paper and foam tape to the lower right of the journaling banner. Add teal Jewel Dazzles™ to the center.