Trick or Treat Page
Designer: LeNae Gerig
Altering Dazzles Stickers: You can use Dazzles Halloween stickers directly on to the page as is or you can alter them by lining them with colored paper, giving them a 3-D effect by placing foam tape under the lined images or add some glimmer by adhering tiny crystal stickers to them.
- Halloween Scrapbooking Dazzles Stickers (link)
- Halloween Stripe papers (link)
- Black/White Dots paper (link)
- Classics Cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Background: To create the border, tear one long edge on a 12”x 3” strip of Halloween Strip paper. Use your fingertips to roll the torn edge and glue the strip 1/8” from the bottom of the yellow cardstock. Cut a 12” x 3/4” strip of Black/White Dots paper and glue across the striped paper, just below the torn edge.
- Photos: Mat both 4”x6” photos with black cardstock with a 1/8” border. Arrange and glue on the page with the right photo’s corner extending from under the page border.
- Dazzles stickers: Place the pumpkin stickers onto orange cardstock. Use small scissors to cut very close or just under the edge of the sticker outside edge. Glue some directly to the page along the top of the border and use foam tape with the others for a 3-D effect. Place cobwebs on the top corners of the yellow background with spiders hanging from them. Adhere green crystal stickers as eyes for the spiders and the cat. Place “Trick or Treat” along the top of the photos.
- Journaling: Computer journal or write onto white cardstock and cut into