By: LeNae Gerig
Create this handmade Christmas album for family/friends who live far away. Now they can enjoy your memories of holiday traditions.
- 8x8 Sara Surfaces Album (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Christmas Ribbons (link)
- Dazzles™ Merry, Merry Christmas Stickers Dazzles™ (link)
- Christmas Creative Pack (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- Album: Remove the album posts and page protector inserts. Cut the poinsettia corner paper into an 8 1/2” square and glue to the center of the album. Glue an 8 1/2” square of green poinsettia paper to the back. Inside: Cover the inside front cover with an 8 1/2” square of green poinsettia paper. Write a greeting on a 3”x 1 1/2” rectangle of ivory cardstock and mat with a 4 1/4” x 2” red swirl rectangle. Adhere a red Dazzles™ swirl under the greeting. Glue the matted rectangle to the center of the inside front cover.
- Glue 1” wide lengths of red swirl paper to the front, side and back of the album binding. Trim the paper even with the album ends. Replace the album posts and insert pages.
- Glue lengths of green rick-rack between the edge of the cover paper and the binding on the front and back. Wrap a length of green gingham ribbon around both album posts and tie a bow. Tie a red swirl bow with 2 1/2” long tails. Glue the bow to the top right corner of the album front cover and glue the tails to angle to the album edges. Trim the tails even with edges. Adhere “Merry Christmas” Dazzles™ below the bow.
- 8x8 page: Cut the red swirl paper into an 8” square. Glue a 2 1/4”x 8” border strip of green poinsettia paper 1/2” from the left edge and trim the ends even with the page.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with ivory cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue to extend from under the right edge of the border. Mat a 4”x 3” photo with ivory and glue 3/8” from the top of the page, overlapping the top left corner of the large photo. Secure white and red silk flowers with red and white brads. Use the Dazzles™ stickers from the center of the “o’s” in “Seasons” and adhere them to the brads. Write a message on ivory cardstock with a Dazzles™ swirl between lines and glue near the bottom of the border.