Merry Christmas Pail
Designer: LeNae Gerig
Use your scrapbooking supplies to decorate a fun gift pail!
Designer Tip: Use a cotton swab to apply black ink to the hard to reach corner of the frames.
- Small pail 4 3/8”x5” (link)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbons (link)
- Easy Scallops Frames Template (link)
- 1/4” wide hole punch (link)
- Black inkpad (link)
- White cardstock
- Cut two 8”x3 1/2” strips of red dot paper and ink the long edges black using the surface of an inkpad. Wrap the strips around the lower portion of the pail, overlapping the strips at the back.
- Write, stamp or computer print “Merry Christmas” on white cardstock and trace around the words using the template and the 3” frame. Cut out and apply ink to the edges of the frame. Cut another 4” frame from green striped paper. Glue the 3” centered on the 4” frame and punch 1/4” holes on the left and right sides.
- Thread the frame with 5/8” wide lime green grosgrain ribbon and knot the ends at the front through a hole at one side of the frame. Wrap the ribbon around the pail and then secure the ribbon with a knot at the opposite side of the frame. Glue a small green bow below the words on the frame.
- Write “Just for You” on a 3” red dot frame and ink the edges black. Glue to the top of the pail. Tie ribbons in knots on the handle and trim the tails to 1” long. Fill the pail with baked goodies or a small gift.