Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!

What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Lee C
 17 hours 30 minutes ago:
I have to ditto what everyone else is saying. The phoenix had been haunting me since I watched the webisode 4 days ago. I had to get the hummingbird and leaves to be able to replicate. magnificent as the card you made - but I'm thinking on my spring scrapbook pages.

Written by Debby Noel
 1 day 15 hours ago:
Thanks for showing the dies when explaining how to cut out what was needed for the flowers. It makes it so much easier to gauge the size of the end results. This is a must have!!!

Written by Gloria
 1 day 18 hours ago:
You've put major bling in my creations with Dazzles! The "mix 'ems" are so versatile and fun. It is hard to pick a favorite from this collection; however, the cross-stitch and "mix 'ems" are elegant and fun at the same time. The value is outstanding.

Written by Gramma Dee
 1 day 18 hours ago:
I love the little tote project. In the instructions, you mention a pattern for cutting and folding, but I don't see where I can access that.

Written by Diana
 1 day 18 hours ago:
Love this project but where is the pattern?

Written by Harold
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Thank you for these double-sided papers. They were perfect for birthday cards that I needed to make. They are colorful and work well for me as I needed papers and colors that worked well with reds and blues.

Written by Harold
 1 day 19 hours ago:
These little sentiment stamps are just right for smaller projects. They will be very useful for tags and smaller labels when needed.

Written by Harold
 1 day 19 hours ago:
These dies are great! They absolutely cut perfectly cursive words that were neat, clean and exactly as desired. These will be very useful in various cards and scrapbooking projects.

Written by Diane
 1 day 19 hours ago:
This deal was fantastic- a wonderful variety of Dazzles. I love using them for my homemade cards and scrapbook pages. I am very happy with the selection that I received.

Written by Joan
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Absolutely loved my dazzles. They are so much fun to use and add a little bling to my cards. Whether I'm using them as a focal point or an embellishment they add so much to my designs.

Written by Stephanie
 1 day 20 hours ago:
This was a wonderful deal. Dazzles for all occasions.

Written by Patti
 1 day 21 hours ago:
I have not gotten to use my Frame die cut yet (Been sick) but I'm looking forward to using it soon. Thanks for the was paper, now I have something to use if its to hard to remove.

Written by Patti
 1 day 21 hours ago:
The bunny stamp is just the right side to put in a card for anyone, big or small.

Written by Virginia
 2 days 12 hours ago:
Love love these. They are just the perfect size for
all size cards and scrapbook pages. The detail
is beautiful and they cut so nice.

Written by Donna
 2 days 15 hours ago:
Iam new to card making and I just loved the cards that I made, anyone who sees them say they are so beautiful. I am certainly hooked on this new hobby.

Written by Linda Cammallere
 2 days 18 hours ago:
Have this cd and refer to it a lot, great Videos and I have made many of the styles and were much complemented on...

Written by Linda Young
 2 days 19 hours ago:
This cardstock is sooo gorgeous, I just love it and have already made a couple of cards with it. It works so well with the pretty pastels stackable sentiments. Keep up the great work!

Written by Linda Young
 2 days 19 hours ago:
I just love the pretty pastel stackables & sentiments! They
are just gorgeous and so handy. They really add elegance to
any card!

Written by Doris
 2 days 19 hours ago:
I love these laser cuts; it makes a nice background and I can use it on different cards. What a nice addition. I also use the other sizes as well. Saves me time in having to do it myself.

Written by Doris
 2 days 20 hours ago:
I love the CD.What a deal. I would like to make them all right now, but have not yet found the time. Theresa has such wonderful ideas and I love to get inspired so that I can create beautiful cards. Thank You Theresa for showing us how to make this beautiful handmade crafts..