What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Debbie
 2 days ago:
Made in the USA? That is the best reason to buy this beautiful card kit!

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 3 days 21 hours ago:
What a beautiful grouping/kit. I like how it is devoted to birds, Love the cards you created and I hope to duplicate soon.

Written by Judy
 4 days 19 hours ago:
I LOVE this cutting die and have made some really cute cards with it. I hope you make more like it. I'd love to see cutting dies to match the inside/out Christmas stamp set. The pre-cut cards are nice, but dies would make it so much easier to mix and match patterned and solid papers.

Written by Cheryl
 4 days 22 hours ago:
Beautiful kit! Can you please show the insides of the cards? One of the many reasons why I love paper wishes is I get so many great ideas!

Written by Connie Chappell
 4 days 23 hours ago:
I Love your weekly Webisodes! Your products are the best!! You really do make it so easy for us to do something at the last minute. The Bird package is beautiful!!! And you make your Specials affordable! I think all of your site's are just the best!!! Thank"s

Written by Rose
 5 days 1 hour ago:
Inside/Out Flower Card Cutting Die I was waiting for the video on how to use this die. Yesterday I decided to use it for a special birthday card. I wish I could load the picture so you can see it but after a few failed tries I got it and it turned out beautiful. Thanks for the videos as they really do help I am so excited to get it to her and in fact making another for another birthday.

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!! and in case I forgot THANK YOU!!! and to everyone else as I know there are many that help THANK YOU!!!

Written by Pat
 5 days 6 hours ago:
Gorgeous kit, I've already make several of the cards. They are easy and look great. P.S. I miss the longer webisodes. They were so inspiring.

Written by terrie
 5 days 9 hours ago:
great examples that was shown...so glad that you have these webisodes...the color combo was so pretty...well done ladies

Written by Elise
 5 days 20 hours ago:
What a beautiful kit! The birds are so sweet that you can almost hear them sing! The gold foiling makes them even more special. I love each of the card examples and the different kinds of cards. Another wonderful webisode!