6 days until Christmas Week of Webisodes!

What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Jeanne
 13 hours 18 minutes ago:
I have all 4 of the new Hunkydory Christmas collections and all of them are simply stunning. There's so much product in each collection that you can easily make many dozens of cards simply by adding a liitle from your own stash, like card blanks and some cardstock. I also have the new "Third Little Book of Christmas" and it fits in beautifully with all four collections. Dont hesitate to buy any or all of them. Have fun crafting! Jeanne

Written by Bonnie Shaul
 1 day 10 hours ago:
i LOOK FORWARD TO VIEW ALL YOUR WEBISODES,I'VE PURCHASE SOME PRODUCTS JUST BY WATCHING ON HOW TO USE THEM.

Written by nancy humphery
 2 days 8 hours ago:
love your technique.i;ve always wanted to watercolorooks easy.lol

Written by Kelly
 2 days 8 hours ago:
I always love your creative ideas. So glad I can incorporate them with mine.

Written by terrie
 2 days 11 hours ago:
Well done ladies...love the sample cards...tfs

Written by Patricia Wilson
 2 days 12 hours ago:
Wow! When I saw these in "What's New Wednesday", I just thought these are "alright". When I saw what you did with them, I was blown away. I loved the card with the silver and blue flowers. It was absolutely beautiful!

Written by Daria Sikorski
 2 days 13 hours ago:
Beautiful! Those are all wonderful dies and I love how you combined them. I do have a question. The card with the silver and blue metallic flowers; what papers did you use. I've search the website but have not been able to find them.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you'll go to the Gallery, you'll see the card. Click on it and you'll find instructions and a supply list. You can click on any of the items listed and you'll go to that product page. The silver and blue metallic papers are in the Metallic Papers set item number 7263890000.

Written by Charlsie
 2 days 13 hours ago:
Great webisode. The lady bugs are so cute

Written by CHERYL C NORE
 2 days 17 hours ago:
very nice, Elizabeth dies cut very nice, have some of these but now, will have to have the ribbons & jewels die, would not have realized what a great die that is without this video. Good Job.

Written by Diana
 2 days 17 hours ago:
Love the cutting dies with the shadows. So much less fussy cutting. Loved seeing you on HSN this morning, Gail! Great job.

Written by Elise
 3 days 9 hours ago:
I love the look of combining all of these beautiful dies together. Another great Webisode, ladies!

Written by Carolyn