What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Dianne
 2 days 4 hours ago:
THREE scrapbook pages!!!! I'm in heaven!!!

Written by Jackie Garlitz
 2 days 6 hours ago:
I truly love the painted lace papers. My biggest problem is I want to use all of them for background pages and also for matting or cutting apart. Good for you guys cause I got one set in the PS and ordered one set, but am going to need more!!!

Written by Jean
 4 days 5 hours ago:
Beautiful card, I had fun making it and plan to make several more for anniversary cards this year. Instructions were easy to follow, thanks for sharing.

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 4 days 21 hours ago:
I love this cutting die I have added it to my wish list. My birthday is next month, so I hope my husband and son are listening.

Written by Judy Arington
 5 days 6 hours ago:
Love the tip for making a stamp from a die. I was wondering if you could tell me the type of glue you used with small tip. I saw it on the video but didn't get the name and where to purchase
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You can find the glue online at PaperWishes.com, item 4008684 (Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue).

Written by Susan Ottinger
 5 days 6 hours ago:
One of the things I LOVE about the webisodes is the fact you show how to use things in so many different ways. You get more bang for your crafting dollars that way. Keep up the good work of inspiring us to think outside the box and try new things!

Written by Donna Harrison
 5 days 8 hours ago:
What a great bundle! And such beautiful cards that were made with it! I definitely will use that stamping technique!

Written by Mary
 5 days 9 hours ago:
Beautiful cards. Very inspiring, thank you so much.

Written by Kari
 5 days 9 hours ago:
From pretty to elegant to gorgeous to beautiful and all with one cutting die! Such a versatile die and great ideas. I so look forward to your Webisodes. Thanks ladies!

Written by Diana
 5 days 10 hours ago:
Thanks so much for this webisode. I have this cutting die (because I love flowers), but haven't used it yet. Now that I have these wonderful ideas, I'm going to get busy. Love that you have the backing with them for us scissor challenged crafters! :-)

Written by Jeanne
 5 days 11 hours ago:
Just received my stamp the end of last week and I love it. It's a very versatile stamp that can be used in so many ways and with so many coloring mediums that I know my projects are just going to shine.

Written by terrie
 5 days 12 hours ago:
Just beautiful...all of the sample were outstanding...
well done ladies and thanks for what you do....

Written by Pat
 5 days 12 hours ago:
What a great webisode. Every time I watch you, you show me something new like making stamps out of your dies. A good way to justify the price. Thank you so much...

Written by Dianna
 6 days 3 hours ago:
Very clever using it as a stamp. I will have to try that. Lovely cards.

Written by Elise
 6 days 4 hours ago:
Love this gorgeous cutting die! The shadows really make it special and easy to use. Thanks, Gail, for all of your great ideas and suggestions. My favorite was the inking and layering look with the Charming papers. I must try the foam to make 'my own stamps.'