Fall Look Week of Webisodes is live!

What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Diana
 8 hours 12 minutes ago:
Beautiful embossing folders. I keep saying I'm NOT ordering anything else, but you ladies keep finding my weaknesses (glitter, diecuts, stamps, etc). I'm currently working on Christmas cards and these would make such beautiful ones!

Written by Addie
 10 hours 50 minutes ago:
Great cards and great idea,Karen!

Written by Karen
 11 hours 47 minutes ago:
These are so beautiful!!!! What great cards are to be made with them. Could also use them on cloth for table runners.

Written by terrie
 1 day 7 hours ago:
Wow so many products to make these embossed sheet come alive.
The samples that was shown are just awesome......tfs

Written by Dianna
 1 day 10 hours ago:
If your inka gold dries out, what is the best way to revive it?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The design team says to add a little water either directly into the jar or when you scoop some out to use it.

Written by Diana
 1 day 13 hours ago:
What a great way to use existing products which I already have (if it's glittery, I've got it)! Thx ladies.

Written by Ellen Wassenberg
 2 days 11 hours ago:
LeNae, I love the design layout of this card very pretty.
Since I'm unable to see this card up close, its difficult for me to see sentiment note at the bottom of the card.
Ellen
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
It is "Have a beautiful day."

Written by nappycp
 2 days 14 hours ago:
I have this Christmas kit and I love it. So fun and easy to put together and I can't wait to hear the "oohs & ahhs" when my club members receive their holiday card from me.
Great price. Almost $10 cheaper than offered on TV shopping show.

Written by Syn
 3 days 7 hours ago:
Just ordered after watching a webisode for the haunted holiday die cut set. Cannot wait to get them to start making my holiday cards.

Written by Connie E Cope
 3 days 23 hours ago:
So glad to see new things from "Time Out Holland"!

Written by Janelle Graham
 4 days ago:
WOW! I love these stickers. Think of how quickly you could make all of your Chrissy cards using these!

Written by Patty Garnett
 4 days 11 hours ago:
Would these stickers stick to glass or plastic clear Christmas ornaments or painted ornaments?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes, they will stick to all the things you mentioned. Good idea!

Written by Lois
 4 days 11 hours ago:
Ladies thank you so much for this segment. I've been eager to see what could be done with the foiled stickers. I've been getting ready for Christmas for a while. These ideas are simply fantastic.

Written by Nona
 4 days 13 hours ago:
Beautiful!! I love any project with stickers and Dazzles but that cut-away easel card is pure genius.
Thanks!

Written by Diana
 5 days 10 hours ago:
Love those new stickers. I had already attempted the card with my VIP package. Turned out great even without the instructions (although probably took me longer)! Nice money saver. Thx ladies.

Written by Karen
 5 days 10 hours ago:
What a great holiday card set!! So many ideas for them. Price is really greatalso!!

Written by Laura Buehler
 5 days 16 hours ago:
Great price point for the money saver!

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 5 days 18 hours ago:
I love these stamps and die sets. And I am a Pop-up card fanatic, so I love these types of cards. The singing snowmen card just needs some music notes as embellishments scattered on the inside of the card.

Written by terrie
 7 days 5 hours ago:
Just beautiful and what a wonderful gifts these would make....tfs

Written by Di
 7 days 8 hours ago:
Were the cabochons included in the $49 special.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes, the cabochons are not pictured, however they are included in the Money Saver.