What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Shirley
 21 hours 40 minutes ago:
Rose Corner embossing folder is one of the best I have used. Used plain or coloring the rose and leaves, either way it comes out beautiful.

Written by Jackie
 1 day ago:
This is the best product ever! I find I am cutting every night. I use the shapes everywhere. I love this product! - Thank you! Jackie

Written by Jackie
 1 day ago:
The softness of the colors add to the interest for the cards I made with them. Thank you - Jackie

Written by Jackie
 1 day ago:
I love these Dazzles. They make my work sparkle. Thank you!

Written by Violet
 1 day 14 hours ago:
Loved the pack. Lots of things that I have never used. I can't wait to get started on my holiday album. Very good value too.

Written by Mary
 1 day 15 hours ago:
I love these papers! I WILL be ordering them. They work great.

Written by Debby
 1 day 19 hours ago:
THis goofy tool works. One of your hardest dies to clean is clean with one swipe. It works!!!!!

Written by Jo-Anne
 1 day 19 hours ago:
I agree!! I wish these dazzles came in silver, too!!! They are so beautiful and make every card shine!!! Please PW create them in silver!!!

Written by Barbara
 2 days 10 hours ago:
This was a new skill for me and I just loved how the card turned out. My card making group all loved the Try-fold set and each made their own card. Please get more...we love them!

Written by Brenda
 2 days 19 hours ago:
These dies are versatile for cardmaking and scrapbooking. They cut and emboss nicely. I recommend using wax paper between the die and your cardstock or paper to facilitate easy removal.

Written by Brenda
 2 days 19 hours ago:
These beautiful are so versatile for cardmaking. The dies cut cleanly and emboss very nicely.

Written by Brenda
 2 days 19 hours ago:
I like using these on certain projects, and I agree with the previous reviewer and wish they came in a smaller size.

Written by Glo
 2 days 20 hours ago:
Oh wow!!! My favorites are the scrapbook page and the paper doll card. This bundle is wonderful. Thank you!!!

Written by Annette
 2 days 20 hours ago:
So gorgeous! I have never seen anything quite like these. Off to check out my cart now! Thank you so much!

Written by Valerie Breingan
 2 days 23 hours ago:
Ann,i think these are just gorgeous.You never cease to amaze me with your talent.The color combo in each card is just strikeing.Love,love,All you girls,thanks for sooo much input. :-)

Written by Karen
 2 days 23 hours ago:
Love these holiday dazzles. I have ordered these a couple of times, they add soooo much to my cards!!! Probably will order more before Christmas. I would love to see the poinsettia mix em dazzles come back, they were lovely as well! Thanks paper wishes for all your webesodes, and great ideas!

Written by Susan H
 3 days 14 hours ago:
I have tried these in my older Sizzix dies, and it worked perfectly! I love them!!!!

Written by Bonnie
 3 days 16 hours ago:
Just wanted to say thank you to the creator of the clear wink of stella brush pens,
WOW, where have you been in my creative world. I bought the set with the clear, black and silver pens. I just wanted the clear, but couldn't get the clear by itself. I didn't think I would use the other colors but I have, silver esp. with my 2014 Christmas cards working on this summer. But I really love the fact that I can add the bling to my cards I print on the computer and not feel gritty. Just a beautiful sparkle to make my cards come to life. I love creating cards for my family & friends and these pens make them extra special.

Written by Bonnie
 3 days 18 hours ago:
Happy Birthday Paulette!
Wish you many more! Love webisodes and look forward each week to a new one. I didn't order in time the clear diamond sheet before sold out. Looking forward to the manufacture making more. I make greeting cards and these will be better going thruthe mail.

Written by Hazzel
 3 days 22 hours ago:
The romantic cards are lovely.