What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Joleen
 14 hours 55 minutes ago:
Another awesome webisode! Ann, your creativity is amazing! Love every one of your cards! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Written by Leticia Seaman
 20 hours 2 minutes ago:
MEGA WOW!!!! I cannot find the correct word that express more than amazing, awesome to this great ideas, only a sweet happy person can have this bunch of creativity. Congratulations Ann, Now you make me wish all the products you use in these cards. Paulette and Gail you are fabulous explaining with a wonderful detail for each card I really appreciate your time and patient teaching use and your time is really a treasure that we cannot measure with Money. All of you make my day and you know even all these ideas can be used as well on scrapbook pages. We need more money saver I wish. Thank you again you are the best

Written by Judi Edder
 1 day 1 hour ago:
This was an awesome webisode. Looking forward to the rest of the week. Ann does lovely cards. Gives me some wonderful ideas for these cards.

Written by Peg
 1 day 1 hour ago:
Ann is absolutely amazing!!!! Wish I were one of her friends so I could receive such a beautiful card. Such a treat to have another week of webisodes.

Written by Peggy
 1 day 1 hour ago:
I love the new products and Ann's creativity is IMPRESSIVE. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards and your fun attitudes. It's infectious.

Written by laura
 1 day 2 hours ago:
I can't wait for the new catalog to arrive! Looks like I'll want to buy everything in it.

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 1 day 9 hours ago:
This Webisode should be called Web-a-WOW. Ann, the card samples are sensational. I love templates and I love interactive cards. Cannot wait to see what the rest of the week brings.

Written by Barbara
 1 day 17 hours ago:
the pen Ann used on the back of her star card--you said it was a Versa Mark ink pad in a pen form--is that the same as the watermark pen?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes they are the same pen.

Written by Kim
 1 day 20 hours ago:
Yay! I love WOW's! The only bad part is now I have to wait two days to see day 2! Maybe you should have 7 day WOW's ???
Love each and everyone of them, You two make me laugh while I'm seeing so many great products and ideas. Thank you!!

Written by Sue
 1 day 20 hours ago:
I love my Let's Celebrate One Day Sale packet! It has given me inspiration - and supplies - to create one of a kind greeting cards, which is my passion. Thank you, Paper Wishes! You always ship my items out quickly and I always look forward to starting my next project with them. You are the best

Written by Glo
 1 day 22 hours ago:
This "Made by me" stamp set is just what I have been wanting for. I love it!

Written by Glo
 1 day 22 hours ago:
This is the most extraordinary webisode I have ever seen! Thank you Ann, Teresa, and Ladies, everything is so beautiful!

Written by Elise
 1 day 22 hours ago:
Hooray! Another Week of Webisodes!!! I'm so excited to see all the new papers and products! Ann created such a beautiful variety of cards, showing us many different creative techniques! Love how she off set some of the embellishments. My favorite of these triple easel cards is the label card. Just a thought . . . I'm thinking that if I cut out a small notch on the back of the small and medium base plates, the labels might stay in place better when standing, and it still wouldn't show. Anxiously looking forward to the whole week!

Written by Annette
 2 days ago:
I am not sure how I wound up here, as is only 4/25/15, but but Wow, and thanks! What fun, and I love templates!

Written by Valerie Breingan
 2 days 2 hours ago:
I think it's a phenominal collection , with outstanding savings,the ideas are endless.I'm just a diehard PAPERWISHES FAN FOREVER.KEEP IT COMING

Written by Joyce
 2 days 2 hours ago:
What a talent Ann has. I just love her creations.

Written by laura
 2 days 3 hours ago:
What a great way to start my weekend! Great cards! Also, don't forget, each of those heart, label & star templates can be used on its own, apart from the easel cards. Also, I imagine you could place a different shape onto the easels to create even more projects. So many possibilities!

Written by Cathy
 2 days 12 hours ago:
Nice!

Written by Barbara
 2 days 16 hours ago:
The Artful card kits are amazing! It just takes a moment to make a beautiful card as everything you need to coordinate is included! My granddaughter is just getting into card making and she was excited to receive some of these for her birthday. I love them all!!!!!

Written by Traci
 3 days 1 hour ago:
This thing is so much fun! I have stamped and stamped with it...seems as if everything I look at now has possibilities to be made into another new stamp!