What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 1 hour ago:
I've never done masculine before an I'm a little stunned how really nice they do look.This was great inspiration for me so thank you so much girls.Its been really fun.Blessings

Written by laura
 1 day 1 hour ago:
I'm a cardmaker, but I sometimes purchase the previous scrapbook kits. The papers are normally outstanding, & I often want to use them & the embellishments for making cards...just because it says "Scrapbooking," it doesn't mean you have to use it for scrapbooking. Can you tell I like to push the envelope and break the "rules?" Looking forward to the rest of the week!

Written by Marie
 1 day 2 hours ago:
Thank you so much for the fun class. I am looking forward to the week ahead.

Written by David
 1 day 4 hours ago:
Sounds like a fun week.

Written by charlotte Greene
 1 day 4 hours ago:
How do you join the personal club?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
There are two ways to see more or to join any of the Personal Shopper clubs. One is to click on the sentence below the webisodes this week--where it says "Click here to learn more about Personal Shopper." The other is to go to PaperWishes.com and click on the right side where it says "Monthly Kits." It will take you to the site.

Written by Martha
 1 day 5 hours ago:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so excited to see a whole week of webisodes for scrap booking! I am an avid scrap booker. I have been scrap booking for over 22 years. I am always looking for new inspirations. Keep up the great work!

Written by Glo
 1 day 7 hours ago:
I love that you are doing a full week of webisodes on scrapbooking. I love the demos and all the projects. Thanks!!!

Written by Linda
 2 days 5 hours ago:
I really like the papers. Always excellent quality from Paper Wishes!

Written by Amanda
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Like it.

Written by Linda
 2 days 7 hours ago:
I love every thing i receive from Paper Wishes if i could i would own it all but i have only a 12X12 room and i can barley get a tooth pick in here now.... I really can not comment on every individual item because i order in large batches and i am almost ready for the winter.....

Written by Koalamama
 2 days 11 hours ago:
I saw this kit on a UK website, and couldn't wait until it became available on Paper Wishes! My patience paid off! I'm crazy about all things Art Deco (among other designs) and this kit certainly filled all my "paper wishes"! While I'm working on Christmas cards now, I'm looking forward to making fashionable cards with this kit. I have several of the Hunkydory kits and have never been disappointed! The variety of items in the kit is only surpassed by the quality! Once again, I am completely satisfied with Hunkydory kits! Please continue to carry their products so the USA fans can enjoy them!

Written by Denise
 2 days 13 hours ago:
I am a sucker for the Artful Card kits. I actually do all my scrapbooking in 8.5x11 size and these kits are great for both cards and scrapbooking. Thanks for all the amazing art.

Written by Ruth
 2 days 13 hours ago:
I have received my Holiday card kits but have not used them yet ~ they look beautiful and I am anxious to use them ~ have been making birthday cards for my grandchildren ~ I made eight cards for them on Labor day and still have 3 more to go for Oct. then I can start on Christmas cards. Love your classes on the Webisodes and have learned so much from them ~ Thank You!
Ruth

Written by Linda
 2 days 14 hours ago:
I've only used one of the templates so far. It was very easy to use, with easy to follow instructions. Love the fact that I can now use any color card stock!

Written by Jeanne
 2 days 14 hours ago:
I just love these stamps as they are so whimsical and will add just the right touch to a card whether it be birthday, thinking of you, or get well. They are also good to offer encouragement in a good way even when someone is undergoing some serious event and just needs a little uplift to get them through the process. I also have the Christmas set and love them just as much.

Written by Maggie
 2 days 15 hours ago:
This kit is wonderful! My husband was amazed at all the items that were included. I started making cards right away!!!

Written by Dagmar
 2 days 20 hours ago:
Janie's' stamp sets are just to darn cute! I adore the cute characters.

Written by Dagmar
 2 days 20 hours ago:
I teach classes and it is not always possible to carry all the tools we use when making cards. I ordered the "template set". Easy to carry and the ladies loved the idea that they don't have to spend the money on "one" style of die-cut for the card they wish to make! Great value!

Written by Dagmar
 2 days 20 hours ago:
The mini poinsettias' are just the perfect size for my cards. Easy to use and the detail (with the gold) is just enough bling to not take away from the rest of the card. Awesome!

Written by Karla
 2 days 23 hours ago:
I am really looking forward to using this with water color paints and the gellattos. Most of my order was sadly out of product by the time they got around to pulling my order but when I get the rest of the gellatos I will be playing with the different shading techniques using this pen.