What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Paula
 3 days 10 hours ago:
Enjoying the look back and remember supplies I'm sure are in my craft room. I'm struck by the wealth of supplies we have now that we didn't have then.

Written by Auburn
 4 days 19 hours ago:
There's a tip on one of the DVD's from Spectrum Noir colored pencils that says when you sharpen your pencils to hold the pencil still and turn the pencil sharpener only. This will keep the lead from twisting and breaking further up the shaft. I guess this would also apply to the watercolor pencils too. Just a thought.
Loved the webisode especially the vellum.

Written by Debbie
 4 days 22 hours ago:
Just love all of your webisodes. Thank you for the great inspiration. You ladies are awesome. Wish I could buy EVERYTHING.

Written by Mary Poggemann
 5 days 19 hours ago:
Wow! I really enjoyed your webisode. I've looked longingly at watercolor pencils for a long time; but, didn't know quite how to use them. What great teachers you are!

Written by Ruth M.
 5 days 20 hours ago:
Can these pencils be used on artist canvas or only on water color paper?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Sure, you can use them on canvas.

Written by terrie
 5 days 21 hours ago:
Great technique and Gail you did an awesome job showing all of the technique....
Well done ladies

Written by Elise
 5 days 21 hours ago:
Great webisode! These pencils are fascinating. I appreciate all the different techniques Gail demonstrated using them. Since I have the 'Welcome Home' stamp set, my favorite is using them across the bottom of the scrapbook page and enhancing them with the pencils. So many great ideas and techniques! Thanks, ladies!

Written by annette
 5 days 22 hours ago:
I agree with LindaH. And thank you so much for sharing the techniques with us! They and you are so very much appreciated

Written by Rita
 6 days ago:
Such an easy way to make a stunning project! Thanks for sharing!!

Written by LindaH
 6 days 1 hour ago:
These pencils look amazing! I am no artist, but I love each of the techniques you showed today. The vellum technique was very helpful to see- that was new to me.
Love the re-embossing on the clock, that is a great look. Also helpful to remind us about the window technique you used. Thanks Gail for all the demonstrations.

Written by Susan
 6 days 7 hours ago:
I have been a VIP at Paper Wishes for several years, but never have I seen a set like this: 'S"wonderful, s'marvelous ...Yule be singing too (and making bad jokes) This just puts me into the spirit.

Written by Paula
 6 days 11 hours ago:
These are lovely. I have a set of watercolor pencils from the craft store, and the leads often break when I try to sharpen them. Do you sell a special sharpener that might work better?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We do carry a Spectrum Noir Pencil Sharpener #4001818.