What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Sue G
 1 day 20 hours ago:
I am CONSTANTLY making greeting cards. THIS Candy Box Messages stamp set is WORTH the money; for a different way to let someone know you're thinking of them! ! The clear stamps are sturdy and stamp well. I used my own comments in the "candy" section along w the stamps provided. I'm glad I ordered additional scratch stickers. I'll be making A LOT of these cards.
Written by Carolyn
 2 days ago:
I love it...and what a great idea to make it a Christmas clock! Thank you ladies.
Written by Caroline B
 2 days 3 hours ago:
What a fantastic product! I love all the options for personalizing the clock. Perfect Christmas present idea. I"m always so happy to see other uses for paper-crafting products. My husband gives me grief about the card-making; "no-one keeps a card for 100 years" (vs. my previous quilting hobby). But someone might keep the clock!
 2 days 3 hours ago:
Written by Rita
 2 days 4 hours ago:
Absolutely stunning! Such a wonderful idea and so nicely demonstrated with lots of finishes. Love Paulette, Gail and Paper Wishes and their sharing of these webisodes!! Like Paulette said, Christmas gift ideas!!
Written by terrie
 2 days 4 hours ago:
Beautiful examples....I can see this for so many theme as shown by Gail...
well done
Written by Vickie
 2 days 5 hours ago:
Why not add the "hands" to the stencil so that it could also be used on a card or layout or as a background.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We'll look at doing that. Thanks for the idea.
Written by Cecilia Gyory
 2 days 5 hours ago:
Can you use a photo with stayzon and send it to grandparents for Christmas?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
What a fun idea!
Written by Anita
 2 days 5 hours ago:
Thank you for working hard to get this add on tray. Good job.
Written by Debbie
 2 days 6 hours ago:
With each webisode I am truly amazed. I wish I could buy EVERYTHING!!!!! Very inspiring. Thank you ladies.
Written by Taffy B.
 2 days 6 hours ago:
5 stars for this stamping process; now, for we scissor-challenged, could you provide matching dies for the no. 1 base stamp? Thanks for the idea of putting washi tape on magnets. Solved a problem I've been having. You gals are the best.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We've added cutting dies to our list. Thank you.
Written by annette
 2 days 7 hours ago:
love these and many thanks! Annette
Written by Beverly
 2 days 8 hours ago:
I could fall in love with this idea, such a perfect gift! However, I feel like the paper front should be protected in some way, possibly with a spray or even a double sided glittle sheet.
Written by Glo
 3 days 21 hours ago:
This is my most favorite webisode that you have done, so informative, so creative. Thank you so much, I have become interested in the layering. Again, you know what we love.
Written by Dot Adams
 5 days 2 hours ago:
When I saw this webisode showing how you can make a stamp from your cutting dies, a lightbulb went off in my head. I've always loved the look of the shadow effect behind die cuts of words (like the "Joy" cutting die)but with my arthritis, I struggled to offset the shadow correctly. Now I can use a stamp that I've created for that shadow effect!
Written by Rose
 6 days 4 hours ago:
Love these stamps. Have to have them. I am the one you mentioned in your webisode. Glad they are roses. I am partial to roses.
Written by Bearlain
 6 days 13 hours ago:
This is an awesome stamp set, and I cannot wait to order mine. I have been watching the MISTI for awhile. In the end I chose the WRMK Precision Press. It allows me to invest more money into my stamp collection. I love rubber stamps and cutting dies. I own the Cricket Expression 2 and I have never used it. I prefer cutting dies. I own both the Cuttlebug and Big Shot. Ordering from you helps me to have the scrapbook supplies I need. Keep up the great work. It is appreciated.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We'll have the WeR Memory Keepers Precision Press very soon.
Written by Robin Carr
 6 days 13 hours ago:
I loved the whole week! But most excited about the layering stamps and inks. Way to go Paperwishes!
Written by Terri B.
 6 days 15 hours ago:
Awesome technique with the lace, Paulette and Gail.
Written by Bettie Castlebury
 6 days 18 hours ago:
You asked what we wanted you to bring us. I asked for Misti, I got Misti! I'm going to ask for it for my birthday. hooray.