What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Kari
 2 days 13 hours ago:
No doubt about it. The Botanical Frames and Wildflowers paper make this into a stunning card, well worth the effort. My first card was not my best one so you might consider a practice card first.

Written by Ginger
 3 days 16 hours ago:
I just watch the webisode again on these papers. Are they going to come out in card kits soon? I will definitely buy them both if so.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
No we don't plan on doing either set in an Artful Card Kit. But with all the matching embellishments, we know you can make wonderful cards with all these goodies!

Written by Caroline
 5 days 7 hours ago:
The foiling on these die-cuts is just amazing! So beautiful, rich, reflective and dimensional. Every example you shared was so lovely. What will Paper WIshes come up with next?!?

Written by Diana
 5 days 13 hours ago:
Beautiful colors and I just love the gold butterflies. Thanks, ladies for the ideas.

Written by Kathy
 5 days 13 hours ago:
You ladies never cease to amaze me. I got this kit on HSN and thought the papers were beautiful but really didn't know what to do with them till this Webisode.....your ideas just amaze me. Keep up the good work.

Written by CJ
 5 days 15 hours ago:
So glad Paperwishes is coming up with their own line. This would be great for a personal shopper idea, along with the design cards you have. Love these webisodes. You always give me great ideas. Thank you so much

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 5 days 16 hours ago:
I have this kit and I love it, especially the textured foiling. I made over 30 cards with it. I even used the piece of cardstock in between the cut out butterfly card. I am a fan of jewel tones so this kit suited my purposes.

Written by SandiL
 5 days 19 hours ago:
Just STUNNING!

Written by terrie
 5 days 19 hours ago:
well done ladies....love the butterflies...so many ideas to make beautiful cards...tfs

Written by Laura
 6 days 6 hours ago:
I love this. I just got it yesterday, and I want more. It is really a substantial piece. I hope they get additionals of them, because I'd like to order more.

Written by laura
 6 days 7 hours ago:
Lovely! I plan on getting this, but I was wondering if the papers would also be available in a separate set? I wouldn't mind extras of them. Thanks.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We're sorry but these papers were done just for this kit.

Written by Marilyn
 6 days 8 hours ago:
I purchased this elegant kit when Gail presented it on HSN. As always, she is so gifted and explains everything very well. I've made most of the cards and the recipients are overwhelmed by their beauty. They are so easy to put together and make a stunning presentation. Thank you so much and keep these wonderful kits coming. Kudos, as always, to your wonderful camera man who always gives close shots so we can see the details.

Written by Elise
 6 days 10 hours ago:
Love Butterflies! Love jewel tones! Love Webisodes! Love Hunkydory quality! Thanks for putting this beautiful collection together for us. I appreciate the variety of ideas you both presented using this gorgeous product. Our creativity is just getting started!