What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Linda
 1 day 2 hours ago:
I can think of no other word than wonderful. I love everything in the that came in the package. I have made some beautiful cards for Easter and have lots of extras for later. I love everything I get from Paper Wishes, so much fun to use.

Written by Kathy
 1 day 5 hours ago:
I have really enjoyed making Easter cards for my friends/family. The dazzles are great. They jazz up cards.

Written by Barbara Cloutier
 1 day 8 hours ago:
Hunkydory Faberdashery is absolutely the greatest package I have seen.........Thanks Girls you are truly inspiring..........

Written by vivek
 1 day 14 hours ago:
I am very much delighted with the service and product cutterpillar pro. Thank you !

Written by Mary
 1 day 15 hours ago:
I haven't use him yet, but soon I will. I love house mouse stamps. I wanted this one to put inside my cards. Thank you, Mary Smith

Written by Wendy
 1 day 16 hours ago:
These color me card toppers are easy but beautiful enough to look like you spent hours on. I love them and so do the people i give them to!

Written by Wendy
 1 day 16 hours ago:
I love this little tool. Now I have so many new creative ways to make a card, or jazz up my scrapbooking page!

Written by Marge
 1 day 16 hours ago:
The entire packaged collection was just what one would need to create and embellish really spirited spring and Easter cards. I have used almost all of the sheets of design paper and the sheets of solid color paper as basis with all the goodies to enhance my greeting. Good choice for my Easter mail-outs.

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 17 hours ago:
Can't beat the quality or price anywhere . I'll always be a loyal Paperwishes customer .There's no collections quite like the ones from you.Plus all the inspiration , PRICELESS......BLESSED DAY

Written by Diane Lynne
 1 day 18 hours ago:
Rhapsody is my new favorite paper pack. The interactive side step cards are fantastic. I'll need to order more paper tole as it made the most fabulous cards.

Written by Diane Lynne
 1 day 18 hours ago:
I used this paper tole to make children's birthday cards. Needless to say, they were well received. I should have bought more.

Written by Diane Lynne
 1 day 18 hours ago:
The colors of this are so different from other PW items, that is why I purchased it. I was not disappointed.

Written by Barbara
 1 day 18 hours ago:
The Hunky Dory items that I have ordered are all just so beautiful!! i just love working with them. I love making cards for the younger generation that I know and I believe they really enjoy getting cards through the mail, just like their parents do. Nearly all the ones I have sent, the parents respond saying that the cards are so beautiful they save all of them.

Written by Valerie
 1 day 18 hours ago:
Paper Wishes have the best products. this packages set has everything needed to make adorable cards or do scrap booking as well. Love the papers with the eggs - looks very real. All the add ons are easy to use and add so much interest to whatever is being designed. I love to use extra embellishments if I don't feel like stamping or designing a card myself. Very quick!

Love this package

Written by jean
 1 day 18 hours ago:
Love the Die Sheets. Excellent for keeping all my dies in one place and readily accessible.

Written by jean
 1 day 18 hours ago:
I like the ease of operation but I thought the unit itself was larger than I expected. It is a bit big to lug to crops and classes.

Written by Glo
 2 days ago:
Fantastic!

Written by Glo
 2 days ago:
Fantastic!

Written by Rhonda
 2 days 8 hours ago:
If you want to add some sparkle and pizzazz to your projects, these are the perfect little addition to make your work sing! I have to stop myself from adding too much bling to my cards, but, what the heck, they are gorgeous!!!

Written by Rhonda
 2 days 9 hours ago:
y husband's going to take my credit card away. Hah! He doesn't know I've memorized the number....so I know I'll need more of these very soon.