What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Lisa
 7 hours 50 minutes ago:
I love the dies but wow are they expensive! I've looked at different ones with different sites/suppliers and I just can not justify the cost. With only a few you have invested over $100! Can anyone explain why they are so expensive?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The cost of the dies is determined by the amount of metal used to manufacturing them. A smaller die will cost less. The larger die would use more metal, dictating the higher the cost.

Written by Gloria
 23 hours 48 minutes ago:
This bundle is absolutely, positively stunning. I have made so many cards and have many, many more items to use. The colors are beautiful, detail is fabulous. It was a good deal for all that was included in this bundle.

Thanks!

Written by Annie
 1 day 1 hour ago:
The Lace Boarder Die's I think are great. I don't have any problems with getting the little pieces of paper out. To help this process I use a piece of A4 paper folded in half, I find this helps give a clear cut. It works for me. Being a Lace Die as you can imagine there are a lot of smaller pieces which gives it the authentic look of lace, (hence Lace Die). I really like this Die.

Written by Kathy
 1 day 3 hours ago:
I love this template and it is so easy to use!!!!

Written by Joan
 1 day 3 hours ago:
loved it, it is so cute on cards

Written by Leticia
 1 day 4 hours ago:
I love this paper pack full of color, the weight of the paper is great. You can make so many project with it, specially when you have the support on your classes thar are amazing and incredible ideas to help you out with your new projects. For sure I will be ordering more.

Written by Patti
 1 day 8 hours ago:
Received the vellum quickly. It was packaged very securely, a necessity for thin paper. Used it as an overlay to simulate snow over a winter scene for my Christmas cards--worked out very well.

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 8 hours ago:
I've never been more stuck on any website in my life.I just can't get enough.There's never been greater talent that i observed anywhere.keep it comin its fantastic girls. :-)

Written by Debra
 1 day 9 hours ago:
Elegant, delicate and beautiful

Written by Debra
 1 day 9 hours ago:
Beautiful rich color

Written by Debra
 1 day 9 hours ago:
Very unusual design, very nice

Written by Glo
 1 day 13 hours ago:
This is so fabulous!!! I think Teresa should have called this Artisan Card Making Techniques. It's so great. Thanks!

Written by Kathy
 2 days 1 hour ago:
When I first ordered Dazzles, I wasn't sure what they were. NOW..I absolutely love them, especially because they don't add bulk to the card. They are easy to use and look just great and so much fun to use. I have many of them and they always seem to add the right touch.blade

Written by Ronni
 2 days 2 hours ago:
I am on my third case of this system. I LOVE THIS. (wish the outside was a little more sturdy because when you get 12 sheets of dies in here, it can get heavy.

I can't tell you how much easier this is for me for organization - I have them divided into basics, fancy, Christmas/holiday - This makes life so much easier when I am looking for something.

Written by Ronni
 2 days 2 hours ago:
This is an awesome set - and what is cool is it works on with other dies too not just the label set. My husband especially liked that he could build a different look by just switching around what went with what.

Written by Monica
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Zenspirations Dangle Designs are such a blast. love to tangle with zentangles. It gets you going like a belly dancer!

Written by Glory-Ann Iozia
 2 days 17 hours ago:
The birch tree template card-after using the baby wipe on the parts between the tree trunks-what do you use to keep the gelatos from rubbing off on the rest of the card, since it isn't water activated?
Thanks for the webisodes this week to all of the staff! WOW is right!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We checked with Teresa and she advises:
I used aerosol hair spray to seal mine, but any matte spray fixative will work. I ran out of the matte spray and found the hair spray works great--something I learned in art class with charcoals and pastels waaaay back when!

Written by Renee
 2 days 22 hours ago:
This was absolutely a great week of stamp camp and I think it will be costing me some money, but well worth it for the fun these things will bring! Thank you!

Written by Celia
 2 days 22 hours ago:
I'm anxiously awaiting my order. I'd also like to find the embossing tinsel used. I can only find purple and green on the PW website. Are there other colors available? Thanks for the WOW-loved them all!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You can also use the Zing glittered embossing powders (5109878) as well as the new WOW glitter embossing powders as shown on Friday's webisode.

Written by Joanne
 2 days 22 hours ago:
I love this Hunkydory kit. A lot of the shaped cards I do not make but I usually think outside the box and use the shaped card items for making my own design using some of the pieces. I did make the basket cards and will keep them when I can hand them the card. I don't think I want to mail the card boxes. I have purchased several of the hunkydory kits in the past and they make beautiful cards.