What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by cheryl
 11 hours 2 minutes ago:
Have totally enjoyed these stamps, very sharp lined stamps and are totally
captivating when colored with spectrum noir markers and then a touch of stickles. Have so enjoyed working with them. Will be watching for more like these. Thanks PAPER WISHES for all your services. I live in a rural area and I do not have many supply places to purchase card making products from, so enjoy your products. Keep up the good work.

Written by Christina
 13 hours 12 minutes ago:
I love these dies. The Paper Artist dies are the best. They cut beautifully and will cut some of my heaviest card stock with ease. The details are clear and come through without much effort. Love them...

Written by Barb
 13 hours 29 minutes ago:
As always all my items I ordered were great. I just love Paper Wishes and the fact they share so much with us customers with the webisodes, on the packages, and even in the catalogs. Thank You, Barb

Written by Sue
 13 hours 54 minutes ago:
I love these dies. I go ahead and use these dies when I have scraps of colored paper left over, then when I need to make a quick but great card, all I have to do is add a sentiment in a coordinating color. Plus these work GREAT!

Written by Susan
 14 hours 39 minutes ago:
I absolutely love this woven lattice folder. It makes a stunning impression as a card focal (it is smaller than 5 x 6.5 card). I have used it on white, either as is or lightly kissed with an ink color; on black with metallic gold Staz-on; on red for an oriental look. It makes the card pop. You will not be sorry to own this!

Written by Marylea
 15 hours 47 minutes ago:
Tiny Jumper is so cute. I use it near my signature on my cards to let receiver know I Loved making the card for Him or Her.

Written by karen
 1 day 19 hours ago:
looking forward to using these products.

Written by Sharon
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Really do love the coordinating collections !!! Couldn't ask for any thing better.. Does help making my cards so very easy at times.

Written by Sharon
 2 days 7 hours ago:
love the colour really makes the card or scrapbook pages look great.

Written by Sharon
 2 days 7 hours ago:
Beautiful pastel colours and love the quality.

Written by Valerie Breingan
 2 days 15 hours ago:
Outstanding as alwayys girls.I'm thinking after watching order,order,order.lol,thanks again teachers. :-)

Written by Shirley
 2 days 16 hours ago:
A beautiful and versatile die. I even cut around the paper scrap
(like getting the innies from dazzles) and 4 of these made lovely
corners on a scrapbook page.

Written by Beverly
 3 days 5 hours ago:
This is beautiful, as are the many other Dazzles that I'm asked to review. I bought so many This will be for all of them.
I had reviewed the stitch dazzle and I said that I would love to see a webisode.
As soon as I submitted the review, I got a webisode on the Dazzle hearts!
Now I can't wait to start one!!

Written by Beverly
 3 days 6 hours ago:
These Dazzles are different than any other I have seen. The directions are very clear, but I would be thrilled to see a webisode showing me how to do it.

Written by Jean
 3 days 7 hours ago:
makes a beautiful card, so easy to dress up a plain lice of paper or go a bit wild and ink it.

Written by Jean
 3 days 7 hours ago:
Love the bigshot, my cards have taken on a new look. Can't wait to get more embossing folders, so many ideas so little time. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas on all the web, can't wait to try some of them.

Written by Barbara C
 3 days 7 hours ago:
Just got this. Love it. So Pretty. Cuts nice. A lovely addition to give with that special handmade card you made and so easy!!

Written by Patricia
 3 days 8 hours ago:
Soft Nostalgia is the perfect name for this pack. A soft palette with lovely patterns that remind you of the old time wallpaper patterns. The free download of the labels is another plus.

Written by Patricia
 3 days 8 hours ago:
A floral explosion almost too pretty to use. I love that this pack includes some purple palette.

Written by Fern
 3 days 8 hours ago:
This DVD raises the bar for all technique DVDs. I've been stamping and crafting for many years, and this DVD still supplied me with new and innovative ideas. An absolute must have........yes it's that good!