What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Sandra
 1 day 8 hours ago:
I agree with Sharon, these stickers will be perfect for Easter or Spring cards. Very cute!

Written by Sandra
 1 day 8 hours ago:
I've been quilting for years. When I saw this paper crafting technique for Prairie Points, I had to give it a try. What a great idea. Made me think of all the other quilting techniques that could also be applied to paper crafting.

Written by Sandra
 1 day 8 hours ago:
I look forward to buying the Personal Shopper for Cardmakers Kits at the Mom's Warehouse Sale. I'm an avid cardmaker however being retired I have to watch my pennies. I really love the embellishment packs. I don't have to invest money in supplies I may only use once or twice. Thank you Paulette for including these kits as sale items.

Written by Jeanne
 1 day 19 hours ago:
This papers are just great for adding that special bling to your projects. I use them very frequently and am always having to re-order.

Written by Isabel
 1 day 20 hours ago:
Love the Dazzles! They add that extra special touch to any card or project.
...and can only be found at Paper Wishes.

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 20 hours ago:
Awesome

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 20 hours ago:
I love my zing the results are just gorgeous

Written by Carolyn
 1 day 21 hours ago:
These dies are fantastic. The cards turned out amazing...love it!

Written by Ann
 2 days 6 hours ago:
I love dazzles.... my family now calls me the dazzle queen because they can usually expect to find dazzles somewhere on the cards they receive. And with all the colours Paperwishes offer you are never without one that will fit your idea. Thank you, thank you for dazzles!!

Written by Ann
 2 days 6 hours ago:
I have already tried and love the flower dazzles and these were as much fun. One poinsettia wreath is a perfect focal for a card- nothing else is needed

Written by Ann
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Have used this already.... and used it with an old friend - flowersoft. Such fun.

Written by Ann
 2 days 6 hours ago:
These stamps are soooooo much fun. Have used 4 of them (yes I love to colour!) With four grandsons I am waiting for Janies boys to appear. Do you think that will be soon??

Written by Ann
 2 days 6 hours ago:
Love, love, love it. Without a doubt it is my most favourite specialty paper.

Written by Sharon
 3 days 5 hours ago:
I love this embossing folder. So easy to get different looks with it. Different kinds of paper, sanding or no sanding, different kinds of inks or sprays. A must have in your colection of embossing folders.

Written by Sharon
 3 days 5 hours ago:
I just got this and I have had fun working with it. Looking forward to finishing off on my cards with the toppers I have made so far.

Written by Betty
 3 days 7 hours ago:
These are so cut!! and as always, it's better than it even looks in the catalog!!

Written by Leticia
 3 days 11 hours ago:
The circles and scallops dies are amazing, I love using them I can do and create much more in less time, because they are so versatile and always cut perfect. I really love the shipping time when you ship via priority mail I can get my stuff in 2 days from Oregon to South Carolina this is amazing good. Thank you Paper wishes I love all your dies keep going.

Written by Sharon
 4 days 7 hours ago:
I love these stamps! As soon as I got them I made myself a set of 6 cards. I was so thrilled with them, I emailed pictures to my g/f - and she asked me to make her a set as well. I know these stamps will get lots of use! Thank you for such a great set of good quality stamps!

Written by Pat
 4 days 8 hours ago:
This template is so easy to use!I made a card right away with it!
I posted the card I made on a Facebook card group and everybody said it was one of the best side step cards they had ever seen. I love the Paper Wishes Templates and have a lot of them.

Written by Linda
 4 days 13 hours ago:
Love my dies I have used them quite a bit on my christmas cards. I make 80 personal cards a year plus my neighbors request me to make them some and pay for my time and materials so I love making cards all kinds.