What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Deborah
 21 hours 49 minutes ago:
The four seasons tree die is a die I've had my eye on for a while. I'm a card maker and this tree is the perfect size and so versatile. I have a wonderful collection of the Paper Artist dies because I recieve them thru the Personal Shopper. That said I still always seem to find additional dies I want. These dies have beautiful detail, cut well , are very sturdy and are very well priced.

Written by Gail
 22 hours 26 minutes ago:
Awesome! I love Dazzles, and use them a lot in card making. Such a great deal!!!

Written by novice crafter
 22 hours 38 minutes ago:
Wonderful product. Cuts dies. So glad that it's adhesive, which works great when die cutting small dies.

Written by Terri
 22 hours 49 minutes ago:
I love all of Teresa's DVDs. I write out a short description of the technique in a notebook. Then when I'm ready for a new technique, I just look through the notebook and begin. It is nice to have an index to look at.

Written by Marge
 1 day 14 hours ago:
Love these scissors and wish I had bought them long time ago. Works well for my arthritic fingers/hands. Great for small desgins.

Written by Marge
 1 day 14 hours ago:
This makes a very nice card topper.

Written by Anne M
 1 day 17 hours ago:
Loved the whole webisode. Gail I was having trouble hearing you. Your voice was
so soft compared to Paulette
maybe your "mike" needed adjusting. You have so many wonderful ideas, such a creative mind!

Written by Rhonda
 1 day 21 hours ago:
Your newest silicone stamps are awesome! Thanks for clarifying the difference between the clear stamps. As always your cards and charming and beautiful!

Written by Rhonda
 1 day 22 hours ago:
Absolutely gorgeous, each and every project. Design team, thanks for sharing your talent with us. Paulette and Gail, the webisode is as wonderful as you are!

Written by Dorothy
 1 day 22 hours ago:
I like the cutting dies and now that there are stamps to go with them is even greater. They work great embossing the flowers.

Written by Debbie
 1 day 22 hours ago:
The garden bench pop-up die is a lot of fun - it's super easy to work with and has a lot of potential for cute cards. My first card with the pop-up bench came out terrific - no learning curve necessary!

Written by dopeydragon
 1 day 23 hours ago:
I love all the card toppers..Christmas, Wings, Hearts, etc. At first I merely colored them with markers or chalks, but learned to go wild with Winks, Chameleons, irResitibles, glitter, Liquid Pearls,rhinestones, and the beat goes on. I do about 500 cards a year and these give me a leg up on the initial thinking of the design. I use them for Christmas, sympathy, and baby. I highly recommend these for the novice and the pro alike.

Written by Linda
 1 day 23 hours ago:
I love all of the color me papers and these card toppers make cards so quick and fun, Great for both male and female cards! Love PW stuff!!

Written by Leticia
 2 days 11 hours ago:
This cutting die is excellent cut perfect , you can see exactly what you are cutting, specially when you already stamped the flowers. I highly recommend it. Thank you Paper wishes for the wonderful idea and project you did with these set the stamps and the cutting die.

Written by Leticia
 2 days 11 hours ago:
I love this kit, all you can do with your markers that you already have, with it you have the possibility to upgrade all your projects with a new level of coloring, and it is very easy and you will look like a PRO!!!

Written by patricia p
 2 days 12 hours ago:
You gals have done it again and these are great and so are your tutorials. Love the two of you together and I laugh so much it's fantastic and I'm learning to boot. Great job.
pat

Written by laura
 2 days 13 hours ago:
Stunning! I love all of these projects, but Debbie's cards take the big prize this week. I ordered the orchid die already & should get it later this week. Can't wait to use it. Would like to get the other dies as well.

Written by Sandy
 2 days 13 hours ago:
I love them all. Just ordered the bundle! Thanks for sharing ideas.

Written by Ree
 2 days 14 hours ago:
I simply love this die. Especially that it doesn't cut on the straight edge. Works super in my Big Shot, kick what ever it is called.

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 2 days 18 hours ago:
Wow! So different from any other dies you have in your catalogue. The Get Well layered card is my favorite and the scrapbook page is outstanding. This is one of my favorite webisodes as I like ALL the samples. Thanks for sharing. u have in your catalogue.