What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Glo
 20 hours 35 minutes ago:
I adore butterflies. This is going to sound silly, but I am crying over these stamps. I just cannot get over just how lovely these stamps are!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 9 minutes ago:
I love the possibilities of this set!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 19 minutes ago:
Wow! How lovely!
These cards will be beloved by each recipient!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 29 minutes ago:
These cards will be beloved by each recipient, they are just so lovely!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 30 minutes ago:
These cards will be beloved by each recipient, they are just so lovely!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 32 minutes ago:
These cards will be beloved by each recipient, they are just so lovely!

Written by Glo
 21 hours 35 minutes ago:
I am shocked at just how lovely both sets are, it's a must have!

Written by Eileen
 1 day 19 hours ago:
I have been wanting to try one of the Artful Card kits. I love the colors in the Lemonade Stand kit. Haven't done any projects yet but have two birthday cards to make for this month so I think this will be a good chance to get into this kit. Thank you Paper Wishes

Written by Eileen
 1 day 19 hours ago:
I recently received the summer picnic one day deal. And what a deal it is. I haven't done any projects yet but there are so many neat things to play with. As Paulette and Gail say on the webisodes " come play with me. " And the price couldn't be beat. Awesome. Thank you Paper Wishes.

Written by Weatherly
 1 day 20 hours ago:
I absolutely love the ribbons that are available with your papers. The Lemonade Stand ribbons are satin and match the papers so perfectly. You don't get the value or variety of ribbons anywhere else except Paper Wishes. I am obsessed with your website, webisodes, and products. Thank you so much for what you do.

Written by Weatherly
 1 day 20 hours ago:
You're One Day Deals are incredible. I am not sure how you do it but I want to get up in the middle of the night to see what it will be. The deals are so unbeatable. No one has deals like Paper Wishes. The Summer Picnic collection with all the extra's is so great for summer card making or scrapbooking. Can't you just see visiting the berry farm and then scrapbooking with that? Everyone I send cards too, and I send lots of them, love receiving a card that I have made with your paper kits. It is so much fun to make cards with the paper toile and the die cuts. Awesome design and creating team you have at PW. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written by Weatherly
 1 day 20 hours ago:
I have been wanting the jar stamp for some time and this collection has so many labels and words to go with it. It works so nice in the summer months with the Lemonade Artful card kit or with lemonade jar drinks using straws. Another wonderful stamp kit from Paper Wishes. Thank you!

Written by Weatherly
 1 day 20 hours ago:
This card kit is perfect for summer cards. The colors are so bright and pretty. The reds, yellows, blues and greens work great together. I have made 10 cards from the papers with the die cuts and cut outs. I like to make the cards shown in the instructions as well as my own designs. The Artful Card kits are so worth the money. Thank you for creating such beautiful color combinations.

Written by Diana
 1 day 21 hours ago:
These coloring books are the greatest. Love the clarity of the pictures to color. They would be great on cards or scrapbooking after you color them. Can't wait to get started on them. I love to color. Never outgrew this from when I was a kid.

Written by Daria
 1 day 23 hours ago:
Love ALL the card templates and this one is one of my favorites. It's different but allows for beautiful layouts.

Written by Daria
 1 day 23 hours ago:
Love that you are making coordinating stamps to go with your cutting dies. These are so pretty.

Written by Daria
 1 day 23 hours ago:
This small bird stamp is so realistic and just the right size.

Written by Daria
 1 day 23 hours ago:
Love both of these Artful Card Kits. The colors and the die cuts. They are getting better all the time.

Written by Rose
 1 day 23 hours ago:
All the items in the collection are beautiful. But I am so glad that I got this stamp collection. They are beautiful and will be an added bonus to my collection with my card making. It was perfect. No regrets. My only regret would of been if I had passed up this deal

Written by Robyn
 2 days ago:
These papers are the most beautiful I've ever used. The soft romantic colors are perfect for the cards I make for a local assisted living home. The nostalgic theme is sweet and the variety of papers compliment one another so it is easy to make many beautiful cards from this pack. My absolute favorite, and I have purchased many, many PW paper packs.