What's New Wednesday: Join us each Wednesday to see the newest items on our site! Click here.

What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Cecilia Gyory
 14 hours 49 minutes ago:
Love the special guest, hi Bonnie. But, I miss Gail. Great product. Thanks.

Written by terrie
 15 hours 11 minutes ago:
Great technique on the water coloring....
Thank you Art Impressions...

Written by Gloria Taylor
 15 hours 15 minutes ago:
Thanks for sharing this new products and cards.

Written by Rusty Dowling
 20 hours 25 minutes ago:
Thank you for bringing Art Impressions to Paper Wishes! The best of both worlds. Love the weekly webisodes.....can't wait for Wednesdays.

Written by Elise
 1 day 2 hours ago:
Thank you, Paulette, for having your guests in your studio today. I learned a new technique with the water color demonstration! The beautiful stamps with Bible verses are difficult to find and so appreciated. Thank you for offering them to us!

Written by Laura Buehler
 1 day 3 hours ago:
Now I know what Bonnie looks like! I've been following her Watercolor Wednesdays on YouTube for a few months, but I've only seen her hands. When I saw these items on Paper Wishes last week, I went ahead & ordered the frame & some of the stamps. I should have known there would be a demo & money saver coming! My stuff will arrive later this week, but, darn! I wish I had waited for the money saver. Great to see both Paulette & Bonnie today. Tell Gail to enjoy her time off camera.
Reply from Paulette:
While we can't show every item on a webisode with a money saver, we're delighted to have Bonnie here and you'll see more of her and her wonderful talents.

Written by ANNA FORSYTHE
 1 day 5 hours ago:
Love your book great ideas. .

Written by espy carrasco
 4 days 7 hours ago:
Hermosa tarjeta Espero algun dia hacerlas igual.

Translation: Beautiful card I hope someday make them the same.

Written by Teresa
 4 days 12 hours ago:
LOVE these Nuvo drops. In fact, I've got some of the gloss and the pearl Nuvo drops, too, and am loving adding them to my cards. I like to create the drops on a craft sheet, then store them in small salsa take-out containers so they're ready to use when I need them (and I don't have to wait for them to dry on my project before touching it!). The mini Zotz make it super easy to adhere the dots to my cards. - See more at: http://www.paperwishes.com/products/5000342#sthash.E43TTJYF.dpuf

Written by Jacqueline Anderson
 6 days 9 hours ago:
Happy Birthday to me! What fun to shop PW and purchase the unique pop-up dies, stamps, stencils to beautify my day! Also, bought the "Tropical" paper set to enhance the "dreamy"
lady stamp. Thanks for the fun!!!

Written by julie
 6 days 9 hours ago:
I love your webisodes!! They are so helpful! Thank you for doing them!

Written by Michelle
 7 days 11 hours ago:
I am getting ready to make my first slider card, and just wanted to watch and get a little more information about doing it before I really get into it. What I REALLY appreciate it that I KNEW that there would be information visible online, because Paper wishes is SO GOOD about that. I LOVE having instructions that I can watch, it just makes things so much easier to understand. I can now make my card with confidence, and look forward to good results!! Thank you Paper Wishes!!

Written by Beverly Cross
 7 days 12 hours ago:
These cards are beautiful. i have an 11 yr old grandaughter who loves butterflies, not to mention me to!
I'm just begining to learn the how-to's of card making, hope my projects turn out beautiful like yours. Thanks a bunch...

Written by SandiL
 7 days 12 hours ago:
I have this kit and the mat...since I love to make my own flowers, this was a worthwhile investment. Very quick to use with the right stylus size, especially on more delicate papers that tear with the smaller size ends. I can cup them just a little for my box cards, or a lot for more detailed embellishments. I have learned how to make them crown as well as bend outward by rubbing on the back of the flower, lengthwise and crosswise . I use it on greenery, too. Even though I am not a skilled artist, it completely changes their look to something more sophisticated.

Written by Patty
 7 days 14 hours ago:
Love, love, love cutting dies. The Doily corner looks like a cute little Easter or spring/summer hat !

Written by Diana
 7 days 15 hours ago:
Beautiful uses of corner cutting dies! Love the ideas! Thanks Gail and Paulette.

Written by Wilma
 7 days 15 hours ago:
Did anyone else notice that on the lattice die cut it looks like a man with 2 eyes and a moustache? Then on the scrapbook page, the man has a moustache, too. Lol.

Written by terrie
 7 days 15 hours ago:
Very pretty corners and so many ideas for their uses...
Thank you for sharing all of the technique Gail...
well done