What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Jane
 16 hours 19 minutes ago:
This is a big jar clear detail embossing powder, about 4oz. Which is great as I use it every time I stamp. I think almost every stamp looks better when your beautiful inks are embossed clear. The colors are are deeper and raised and shiny... It is just beautiful. I will not even use black embossing powder anymore... It always travels a little and looks messy despite my using powder first. Instead use a great black ink like memento and use this clear powder. It is beautiful every time. It really grabs the powder for a great result. I love it!

Written by Lee C.
 1 day 1 hour ago:
Probably the first item I purchased from Paper Wishes, oh, about 3 years ago. Talk about a timeless collection - I'm still pulling this set out pretty often - hexagons: check, borders: check, chevrons: check, pennants: check, rick rack: check - unbelievably 3 other versatile shapes. A Must have for your scrapbook pages.

Written by Noralee
 1 day 3 hours ago:
These coloring books are great! I got mine and the LePens. Of course I had to try them out. I also ordered the Neon ones. They are the only ones with yellow. I added a coating of clear Wink of Stella for some glitter. Stunning!!!Pretty wild hummingbird!LOL

Written by Tamera
 2 days 18 hours ago:
What a Beautiful Card!!!! Just gorgeous!!

Written by Leann S.
 3 days 20 hours ago:
love these dies and am so glad to be a personal shopper..my machine has trouble with the leaves would it be a good idea to use an extra piece of cardstock when I cut..Thanks for the webisodes they are soo helpful with new products

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 4 days 2 hours ago:
Thank you for the new "glow" technique you demonstrated. I'll be using it soon. Love the composition book as I make these for the neighborhood girls for back-to-school time. TFS

Written by Karen
 4 days 6 hours ago:
I LOVED this webisode!! I love all the different coloring ideas using products that I have on the shelves but have forgotten about. I can't wait to get busy coloring card toppers!! Gorgeous results Gail and Kayla!!! By the way Paulette, I am with you on creating something with a purpose!! When I feel like coloring, I grab a Colorist book and create with the idea of tucking it away for a future card or scrapbook page!! I even hang onto the 'mistakes'! You never know - a technique will come along that can change it into a masterpiece for a project!!

Written by Glory-Ann Iozia
 4 days 6 hours ago:
Great webisode as usual. I have the LePen sets and they work well on the colorist books. I am going to try your suggestions for the other products used. Nice save, Gail and Kayla! (You too, Paulette.) Thanks for all the samples!

Written by Eileen
 4 days 6 hours ago:
Paulettte, You are not alone. I, like you, don't want to do something just to throw it away. I want to use what I have worked on. Otherwise, it seems like a waste. Have a great day :)

Written by terrie rodrigue
 4 days 7 hours ago:
Ladies you did an awesome job on showing these wonderful coloring sheet...well done on all of the cards

Written by Patt J Pruett
 4 days 7 hours ago:
Hi Ladies! Thanks for another fun time with you two.

Written by Anita
 4 days 7 hours ago:
I agree Paulette - I like to use my coloring after all the time I put into it. I have all of your booklets and have made cards with some. I like putting the special glitter paper over it too.

Written by Marilyn
 4 days 9 hours ago:
These coloring projects are so lovely. Thank you for offering them. Gail's creative ideas are very helpful. Your camera person, as always, does a fantastic job of honing in on every detail and that is most appreciated. I'm like Paulette in that I like to create a finished product and these are ideal for stress relief as well as creating a lovely card. I always look forward to yoursafe webisodes. Thanks so much. Marilyn

Written by Jacqueline
 4 days 9 hours ago:
Happy Groundhog Day to All!
I agree that I prefer to actually produce a tangible project with my art! The two colorist books are in my EVER EXPANDING collection! Lastly, I just ordered the DVD instruction and brimming craft kit featuring Dazzles---excited to receive it and be inspired! Thanks to all for all you do to make this world a more COLORFILLED world!

Written by Valerie Breingan
 4 days 10 hours ago:
BEAUTIFUL new fun books.Time to add to my collection. Thank you ladies.You do an AMAZING job.

Written by Glo
 4 days 19 hours ago:
Wow! I love the rich color. I think I need these.

Written by Glo
 4 days 19 hours ago:
What a wonderful webisode, I loved everything technique you showed. Thanks!