What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by nancy lauritson
 19 hours 21 minutes ago:
I love your videos and they have given me so many ideas for cards. I send a card to everyone I know,just for the h--of it. I love it. it's my new job in retirement. love to you and yours. keep up the good work.

Written by Kathleen E Leffler
 2 days 15 hours ago:
I love the wobble cards!!

Written by charlsie
 2 days 16 hours ago:
Oh my this is the best video. I am having so much fun making cards for my family and friends. They are going to be WHOWED when they open them. Paulette I really like how you demo each card.
Maybe someday Teresa could make a video like this on A2 size cards.
I make cards for Operation Write Home and I know the Heroes would love this type of cards to write home on.
Beautiful job everyone Thank you

Written by Laura
 2 days 21 hours ago:
These are adorable; however, the color is not really what I would consider peach. They are not as dark as the orange paper flowers, but I would describe them as a medium orange color. Nonetheless, though, they are very pretty & I'm sure I will find several uses for them.

Written by Cynthia
 3 days 12 hours ago:
I am a fan now of "Paper Wishes" . I like my new heart dies and have already made and ready to send valentines. It made my card-making ideas come together so nicely and easily.

I check your site often now....looking for my next item(s) to purchase.

Keep up the great job of carrying good products for those stampers and card makers such as me.

Sincerely,
Cynthia S

Written by Glo
 4 days 2 hours ago:
I already have the matching cutting dies and I am so excited to learn there are stamps to match those cutting dies!

Written by Dorothy
 4 days 8 hours ago:
I really love the Christmas Cheer Dazzles. I had Christmas cards from a kit that I had started making years ago. Inside the card was navy blue and the kit did not come with sentiments. I used the Christmas Cheer Dazzles and they looked spectacular on the dark blue. I used the small snowflakes to dress up the front and took my less than stellar cards to something I was proud to give. I bought 2 more sets for next year!

Written by Ginger
 4 days 13 hours ago:
Although made for the Shape Studio of like shape, the bubbles will allow you to cut around them with nearly perfect results - just be careful not to clip off the head/tail if you are working with very sharp scissors.

Written by Vicki
 4 days 14 hours ago:
I like to make cards and have recently learned that using less liquid adhesive on them is a plus. The cards lay straighter and don't get bunched up. This tool is a little life saver for that reason. It take a little bit of patience to fill the bottle, but once it's filled, it's easy to use. Sure like that small metal tube as a tip.

Written by Vicki
 4 days 14 hours ago:
I bought these for our semiannual get together of card making buddies to get a head start on our Christmas and holiday cards. All the gals need do is bring their favorite coloring product to make these pop.

Each of us brings a setup for a card for 10 people. We individually share how to put the card together. When we're done, we have 10 cards completed with different touches on each. It's fun to share your creativity.

Written by Louise Marsh
 4 days 16 hours ago:
These match with the frames and as I mentioned before they are so pretty. I have used them to make paper reminders that can be put on the fridge or in your bag. I make them something like a book marker. You can add a ribbon, or anything on that you like and you can get the thin magnetic strips from some of the old ones from your fridge. (If your anything like me I have one side of my fridge covered with them) attach to the back and a small print area on the for small notes and laminate and they last forever. Also good for the small dazzels.

Written by Louise Marsh
 4 days 16 hours ago:
You can't believe how happy I was to get these again. I am doing a family scrapbook and they are so pretty with an old picture behind them. They so suit my pictures from the 1930's an 1940's. I love Paper Wishes, and as I have said before it is the only place where I shop.

Written by Jan Polesky
 4 days 20 hours ago:
I LOVE these pens. I will be putting them on my wish list for sure . So glad that you will be carrying them. Love your webisodes and also you Paulette and Gail.

Written by Dale
 4 days 20 hours ago:
I was a little disappointed when the package arrived, but I have to admit, I really haven't got into it yet. It seems pretty basic and I like things that I can create rather than just cut and paste.
I like the stamps and the embossing folder.
I prefer the monthly kits (personal shopper) from your company. I am not particularly fond of the stuff from the UK.

Written by Marylea
 4 days 21 hours ago:
Love dazzles, what can I say? So wonderful. I love all of them. Always having different ways to use them. Each one better than the last.

Written by Jackie
 4 days 21 hours ago:
Love this set of dies. So versatile for so many types of cards. Always pleased with my purchases.

Written by Linda
 4 days 21 hours ago:
These guys are so cute and easy to work with. I love the ornament idea we did in class.

Written by Linda
 4 days 21 hours ago:
Love to work with their Dazzles. They're easy to peel and work with.

Written by Lorrie
 4 days 22 hours ago:
I love, love this kit. I love printing out the papers and stuff. they are so beautiful. I can't wait to start making cards with it. I also love the stack em pieces. So many great things in this kit it's wonderful. thank you paper wishes

Written by Barbara C
 4 days 22 hours ago:
I just finished watching all of this DVD. I have all her Stamp Camp Video's which are terrific. Her 100 Movable Parts, and now all four of the Folded DVD's. I really didn't think there would have been any thing new--but this DVD blew me away.
It is the best one yet--I am so glad I decided to purchase it. Love all the designs and how all the papers, stamps and embellishments that were used are current and available. It has helped me look at the Scrapbook papers sets, coordinating die cuts and dazzles with new perspective. Thanks Teresa for sharing your ideas. Paulette thanks for putting it together for us, instructions were easy to understand, concise and delivered in such a pleasant friendly manner (as always). This new one is definitely my favorite.