What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Rusty Dowling
 15 hours 13 minutes ago:
This is beautiful, can't wait to start making my Christmas Cards. Love the foil accents. Another beautiful and quality kit from Paper Wishes.

Written by Kathy
 1 day 1 hour ago:
I promised my husband I would not buy any crafts in the month of August, what to do, I love hunkydory.

Written by Paulette
 1 day 8 hours ago:
Loved these cards and your instructions are always so specific. I watch your videos after I purchase your specials as I find them easier than the written instructions. Keep up the good work. I look forward tp your webcasts every week!

Written by Linda
 1 day 10 hours ago:
I'm a Hunkydory addict. I love their products, the are just stunning and easy to do. Thanks!, for bringing these wonderful products to the states. You ladies are just great.

Written by Maggie
 1 day 12 hours ago:
Absolutely love this kit. Can't wait to get it and start creating!

Written by Louise
 1 day 12 hours ago:
The one thing that I love about this company, their cards take you back when cards said something, they were pretty and you kept them in a drawer.

Written by Janet Larson
 1 day 12 hours ago:
Love the videos; I learn something new every single time!!! ...Especially like the floating butterfly.
Thanx

Written by Lee C
 1 day 13 hours ago:
You two are just having too much fun. Will share that these double sided stickers are thinner (I think a good thing, working on sbook pages more often than not). Also, die cut your double sided adhesive sheets and use all these different media shown here. Works very nicely also!!!

Written by Linda
 1 day 15 hours ago:
Thanks Paulette & Gail for delivering another fabulous week of webisodes, you're the best! I love Hunkydory and have been patiently waiting for these videos. Not only are you both entertaining, but you deliver the goods with your talent & expertise!

Written by Polly (Fannie) Maples
 1 day 15 hours ago:
Looking forward to seeing the workshop. Love Hunkydory.

Written by Glo
 1 day 17 hours ago:
What beautiful cards. I sure do love butterflies.
Thank you for showing us the how to assemble demos. Take care...

Written by Glo
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Oh wow!
These mice are truly adorable! (putting on wish list)

Written by Glo
 1 day 19 hours ago:
This stamp set is the most lovely thing I have ever seen, yes, I gotta have it.

Written by Glo
 1 day 19 hours ago:
And I am so glad to hear more DS dazzles will be coming...take care!

Written by Glo
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Paulette!
This is my most favorite webisode that I have seen. I am so glad you thought of this. I love every demo you and Gail did. Thank you so much!!!

Written by Valerie Breingan
 1 day 21 hours ago:
Outstanding kit.Just gorgeous.Gail you were on it girl.Stunning peices.I can't imagine it getting better,I'm so excited.WOOOHOOOO .

Written by Donna
 1 day 23 hours ago:
This is another beautiful collection from Hunky Dory. Gail, you make the special cards look so easy to put together. You two always seem to be having so much fun. Thanks for all you do.

Written by Joanne
 2 days 1 hour ago:
These are cute and I am going to use them soon for greeting cards!

Written by Grandma Jean
 2 days 5 hours ago:
Beautiful idea. Great potential, but guess I'm slow, but I found it to be quite confusing putting it all together. The dazzles are super. All that has been advertised. Not disappointed in the product, but overwhelmed - till I catch on to making a card.

Written by Melissa
 2 days 9 hours ago:
You CANNOT beat the value of this pack. I've ordered in the past, and I think periodically they change up what they send. This time, I ordered one, then ordered another one as soon as I got it hoping it would be the same. I was lucky it was because I wanted more of some of the papers I got. There's a huge assortment of papers- lovely florals, stripes, statement papers (ones with borders already on them) and coordinating papers with dots and other patterns. All kinds of colors and themes. There's even some pages with tags/embellishments!