What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Connie Ryan
 1 day 16 hours ago:
I am envisioning using these embossing powders for any (or all) of my scrapbook & cards projects - embellishing stickers, mats, die cuts, patterned papers, ribbon, buttons! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas & keep up the great webisodes!

Written by Judy Peterson
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Suggestion: the little camera stamp could also be used with the center cut and popped up with a zot using someones picture. Absolutely love watching your Webisodes

Written by Catherine
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Ladies, you have done a great job showcasing the WOW embossing powders. I have to say that HOTP/Paper Wishes has been my most favorite place to buy craft supplies. Your products are wonderful and who else does free classes. Keep those Webisodes coming.

Written by Diana
 1 day 19 hours ago:
Another great webisode! Thanks Gail and Paulette for the techniques and the laughs!! :-)

Written by Eileen
 1 day 20 hours ago:
Embossing powders are so much fun to play with. Enjoyed this webisode even with Gail's errors...especially with the errors and the giggles. :)

Written by Cheryl
 1 day 21 hours ago:
Great demo! I love the embossing powders.

Written by terrie
 1 day 22 hours ago:
Great webisode...
Paulette and Gail you both do a great job doing these video...

Written by Linda
 1 day 23 hours ago:
Love these because i was having such a tough time with templates until i watched the video a little more intently and have sense gotten the hang of it thank goodness.

Written by Laura
 2 days ago:
This is a very comprehensive video. The beginning has some very basic instructions which is a great review for seasoned crafters, as well as helpful for beginners. It shows step-by-step how to use each template. Visual learners will appreciate the video as it literally shows you how everything works. For those who prefer written instructions...those are printed right onto the templates. Even with the written instructions, though, it's nice to have the video to validate what you THINK you're supposed to be doing. Great job, Paulette!

Written by Cathy
 2 days 7 hours ago:
These templates will open an entire new realm of cards that aren't just 4x6.

Looking forward to mastering the technique.

Written by Patricia
 2 days 9 hours ago:
Beautiful cards. I like the deep embossing with a stamp. I assume it doesn't damage the stamp. How do you clean the stamp afterwards?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Our design team uses StazOn All Purpose Cleaner Spray (#4002732) and this process does not damage the stamps!

Written by dorothy f
 2 days 9 hours ago:
I think the reason Gail had trouble with the Red Glitz going everywhere is because of the glitter. Glitter sticks to EVERYTHING! I would try an antistatic pouncing bag before you VersaMark it. Then it should only stick to the ink and not the paper too. Love watching your Webisodes! Thanks ladies!

Written by Sandra
 3 days 10 hours ago:
I agree with Sharon, these stickers will be perfect for Easter or Spring cards. Very cute!

Written by Sandra
 3 days 10 hours ago:
I've been quilting for years. When I saw this paper crafting technique for Prairie Points, I had to give it a try. What a great idea. Made me think of all the other quilting techniques that could also be applied to paper crafting.

Written by Sandra
 3 days 10 hours ago:
I look forward to buying the Personal Shopper for Cardmakers Kits at the Mom's Warehouse Sale. I'm an avid cardmaker however being retired I have to watch my pennies. I really love the embellishment packs. I don't have to invest money in supplies I may only use once or twice. Thank you Paulette for including these kits as sale items.

Written by Jeanne
 3 days 21 hours ago:
This papers are just great for adding that special bling to your projects. I use them very frequently and am always having to re-order.

Written by Isabel
 3 days 22 hours ago:
Love the Dazzles! They add that extra special touch to any card or project.
...and can only be found at Paper Wishes.

Written by Valerie Breingan
 3 days 22 hours ago:
Awesome

Written by Valerie Breingan
 3 days 22 hours ago:
I love my zing the results are just gorgeous

Written by Carolyn
 3 days 23 hours ago:
These dies are fantastic. The cards turned out amazing...love it!