What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Linda
 5 hours 40 minutes ago:
I love the Mix Em Fall Leaves Dazzles. The leaves add sparkle on a fall scrap book lay out.

Written by Debbie
 8 hours 11 minutes ago:
Well worth the price and what a great selection of paper.The plastic paper carrier a nice plus. So happy I ordered this.The paper make my Christmas cards much brighter and prettier.

Written by Nancy
 9 hours 56 minutes ago:
This box is full of fun goodness! Lots here to enjoy and good value for the money, especially since I purchased it on sale. So fun to receive the magazine full of inspiring ideas, and the supplies to create many of the projects shown. Very happy with this purchase!

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 23 hours 30 minutes ago:
I love my Spectrum Noir pens, so the pencils must be just as wonderful to use. I do not have the DVD so thank you for teaching me some new "coloring" techniques.

Written by Linda DeLair
 23 hours 46 minutes ago:
According to a video from Crafters Companion on youtube, StazOn should never be used with Spectrum Noir pens as it will damage them.

Written by Catherine
 1 day 3 hours ago:
What a wonderful presentation, Gail. I took a class at a scrapbook convention on this very topic, and you did a fantastic job of covering the techniques. I had never used the Spectrum Noir pens, so I wanted to try this out. Purchasing the pencils is a little out of my budget, because you really do need the stumps and the blending solution for the best effect. I did get a set of Spectrum Noir pens and the DVD from the class, and the DVD is really great.

Written by Suzanne
 1 day 3 hours ago:
For those of us who have the copic markers, will the pencils work with them as well?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Since both are alcohol markers, the pencils should work well with both products. Tip: Spectrum Noir pens are nearly 75% less than the cost of the others.

Written by Margaret
 1 day 6 hours ago:
Love all the suede paper but the red is so festive and I always run out. Enjoy using it all year long but at Christmas it is a must. Quality is excellent and it holds up whether used plain, embossed or die cut.

Written by Glory-Ann
 1 day 7 hours ago:
Does the DVD come with the second webisode bundle as shown? It doesn't list it as part of the bundle when you click on it.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The DVD is included in the Webisode Money Saver. <a href="/products/4076849">Click here</a>.

Written by Jan
 1 day 9 hours ago:
These make beautiful cards. No end to imagination on how to use them.
Five stars from me. I am really sold on Hunkydory kits.

Written by Karen
 1 day 16 hours ago:
I do so love the webisodes, especially like this one, it's like taking free art lessons. And, Gail, I love that you can get mixed up just like all of us humans. Please keep the webisodes coming.

Written by Kym
 1 day 19 hours ago:
I must admit to being a little intimidated by this small jar. Then I combined it with the Falling Snow stencil and the Snowflake Explosion card set from Hunky Dory and ... OH MY! The glitter gel adds just the right amount of glitz to the otherwise plain outer shell of the cards. I can't wait to try it with different stencils and templates on many other surfaces, but I'll have to order more already ... I think I got over my intimidation! ;c)

Written by Gloria
 2 days 7 hours ago:
This booklet of Christmas poems adds such a lovely touch to handmade Christmas cards. I love the fact there there are several of the same sentiment. There is a nice variety of colors. Great choice to help with adding words to a Christmas card.

Written by Gloria
 2 days 7 hours ago:
The value of this set of Holiday postcards is superb. The verses are very nice, artwork is phenomenal.

Written by Robin
 2 days 8 hours ago:
I have the gold and silver--and want all the colors Paper Wishes has--I have used some of all 5 bottles of the gold and WOW--beautiful, easy to use, and unsuspected results--Love the large flakes--It took my creativity to a new level-order it-you won't be sorry. I think it will one of those products that the more I use it the more love it and find more ways to use it.

Written by Robin
 2 days 8 hours ago:
I only ordered one sheet--should have ordered a dozen--When I ran it through my embosser it came out beautiful--able to cut it to size with scissors. I am so sold on the product--Paper Wishes--get ready for my next order!!

Written by Melissa
 2 days 9 hours ago:
This is such a great kit. I have easily made 3 to 4 cards out of each design and they are beautiful. It is so easy to be creative when you have such beautiful designs. I love that you get the coordinating pieces of paper with each design. When I first got the kit I thought the paper was a bit heavy but the overall result when you've finished is a very high quality card. I think someone receiving one of these cards is going to be very impressed with my incredible card-making talent. Thanks hunkydory for letting me get the credit when you've done all the work.

Written by Jane
 2 days 9 hours ago:
Absolutely loved these.
My sister was with me from England last week, and we needed an evening craft to do. I grabbed these baubles and we made 2 big and 2 small ones ups. They are easy to make and look fantastic. I gave her the 2 others to take home and make for her house.

Written by Judie
 2 days 11 hours ago:
I love this snow cutting die. They add extra depth to my projects. I wouldn't hesitate getting them again.

Written by Carol Angell
 2 days 20 hours ago:
These dainty punches look like they would be easy to use. I found them VERY hard to press down, even on light weight paper. Fortunately, I have a "Strong arm" , which saved me from sending them back. By placing the punch in this piece of equipment, I could get enough force to operate the punches. Once I figured that out, I was very pleased with the lacy look of each.