What's New Wednesday: Join us each Wednesday to see the newest items on our site! Click here.

What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Diane Lynne C
 7 hours 31 minutes ago:
Lovely Letters. I have the Botanical Etchings papers and now that I know they are no longer available, I just might be hording them. The Frenzy Flower stamps and dies, I use ALL the time. Love them.

Written by Lonnie
 8 hours 44 minutes ago:
I used the Family Ties paper on the paper mache letters to spell HOME and just love it.

Written by Sharon Perehudoff
 9 hours 29 minutes ago:
Thanks so much for another wonderful webisode Paulette and Gail. Will have to get some letters soon so I can give it a try. Really enjoy watching and learning new ideals. Keep up the wonderful work you all do at paperwishes. Do love the knew look at your studio sure awesome.

Written by Gloria Taylor
 10 hours 54 minutes ago:
Wow, what great ideas for making letters more presentable when they are being hung up!

Written by Elise
 1 day ago:
I love the variety of techniques on the letters. Each one becomes so unique and special! Another great Webisode with lots of ideas and products.

Written by Gloria Taylor
 1 day 5 hours ago:
What a lovely idea using embossing folders, love it. I love that weekly we crafters get new ideas in creating our own cards!

Written by Linda
 1 day 12 hours ago:
I love the look of Hunkydory products. The great thing about the craft stack is that you get all of the elements you need to create gorgeous cards and layouts, and everything coordinates but you don't have the specialty cards like in the larger kits. The Butterfly Botanical Stack has vellum elements, embossed elements, foiled elements, and also thin paper layers that are really useful. I hope they come out with a Christmas Stack.

Written by Janet
 5 days 22 hours ago:
OMG! This is the best freaking device. I have struggled to make small bows using some of the ribbons from the card kits and spent 1/2 redoing it over and over trying to squeeze out the right size bows with the limited amount of ribbon in the kit. Using this, I had two made in under a minute.

Written by Lori Frèeman
 6 days 17 hours ago:
Just watched the May 17, 2017 webisode...notice u use a ribbon bow on most of yr cards. I use different embellishments with or without the ribbon. Try a wire bow, or the baker's twine, or even wrap an upper layer of yr topper around several times with twine and secure with a brad or knot. Another idea: I use a bobby pin for the body of a dragonfly, holding ribbon loops for the wings. My mind really gets a work out at 2:00 in the morning. Thanks 4 all u do.

Written by Leslie
 7 days 3 hours ago:
The Dahlia Thank you card with the silver border dazzles WOW what a professional finish that made. Took me a minute to realize they ere dazzles. I will be using that technique with other projects.Thank for the inspiration. Happy Crafitng!

Written by Nancy
 7 days 5 hours ago:
I love both these embossing folders but especially the birds. I can see a lot of fun Halloween crafting with that one! Our Canadian dollar is worth beans these days, so I have to craft vicariously through your webisodes ... which I love doing, by the way. I re-watch them all the time to kick start my creativity. Love you guys! :)

Written by Robyn Turnbull
 7 days 6 hours ago:
Love Gail & Paulette, a great team. What about having Debbie come sometimes to describe her projects?
Thanks for the delightful embossing folders & Birds

Written by terrie
 7 days 9 hours ago:
well done ladies

Written by teresa
 7 days 10 hours ago:
I really love this website. Thank you

Written by Diane Lynne Clemen
 7 days 14 hours ago:
Gotta love new embossing folders, especially the Dalhia. I'd love to see a Dahlia cutting die and stamp set to match. The Silver Linen paper is my favorite Specialty paper, too.