What Paperwishers are Saying

Written by Natalie
 22 hours 3 minutes ago:
This is one of my all-time favorite paper pack designs! Love the colors, the artwork, and the accompanying pieces!

Written by Pat
 1 day 17 hours ago:
This kit makes gorgeous cards. I used one for my Mother's Day card. They are easy to put together and turn out absolutely fantastic. You'll love them.

Written by Rusty
 2 days 13 hours ago:
Great Webisodes. Was out of town at a conference last Friday, and I just had to get up early to see what the new Artful Card Kits looked like! As usual simply amazing! I will be ordering soon as soon as I replenish by craft monies! Have a good week ahead!

Written by Rosie
 2 days 15 hours ago:
Wow great week,just binged watched them all. Thanks for all the great idea's.

Written by Elise Mungovan
 2 days 16 hours ago:
Just beautiful! Can't wait to get them.

Written by Jo-Anne Brintrup
 2 days 20 hours ago:
So sorry this Week of Webisode is finished!! I also look so forward to them all!!! But I will watch them over and over again!! And SO many great ideas and techniques! We love when you review simple techniques, like using the die-cutting machine or computer journaling! It really helps! Thanks PW and HOTP!!! See you soon!

Written by Wendy
 3 days 20 hours ago:
I was lucky enough to purchase this kit from a 24 hour scrapbook/paper crafts event on TV. Seeing the kit on TV did no justice to how beautiful this kit actually is when seen in person! I couldn't wait to start making cards. If you like butterflies, gorgeous gold foiling. bright colors, flowers, etc., you'll love this kit! You won't regret it.

Written by Penny
 3 days 20 hours ago:
Thank you for your wonderful week of webisodes, can't tell you how much I look forward to them, and these card kits are so beautiful I just can't resist!!

Written by Evonne Morrison
 3 days 20 hours ago:
Use the dazzle thin lines on so many cards. Do you have them in BLACK, navy or red ??

Written by Diane Lynne C.
 4 days 4 hours ago:
A fantastic end to the Week of Webisodes and again we are not disappointed (never actually). Two new Artful card kits full of beautiful artistry for card making. Thank you ladies for some stunning cards and scrapbooking samples of new products that I will be adding to my cart in short order.

Written by Sandhills Patty
 4 days 14 hours ago:
Thank you everyone at PW for the wonderful week. So many new products and ideas. I would love to see the way your papers are made, from idea to finished product. What gifted people you have on your design team.
I also appreciate the fact that we don't have to buy another $60.00 on cutting dies or special do dads to get the finished product. You even give us extra goodies to complete.
Paper Wishes, you are exceptional and wonderful!

Written by Connie R
 4 days 14 hours ago:
Paulette & Gail (& John),
Thank you for another great week of webisoles! Wonderful new products and numerous ways to use all the goodies with humor & fun along the way!
I agree with Linda, I look forward to a Botanical Frames webisole.
Thanks again, Connie R.

Written by Joleen
 4 days 16 hours ago:
Awesome as usual!!!

Written by Diana
 4 days 18 hours ago:
Oh no!! More Artful card kits. Just when I tell myself I'm not buying anything else, you come up with these beautiful kits. I'm such a paper addict, I just have to have them! Diabolical!!1 :-)

Written by Pat
 4 days 18 hours ago:
WOW! What a great week of webisodes. It was great having so many "to do" demos. Helps us "starters" allot. Keep up the good work! Thank you.

Written by terrie
 4 days 19 hours ago:
I'm so sad that this week webisodes is done....you both did a great job showing this kit....
well done as always...looking forward to the next webisodes.

Written by Denise
 4 days 19 hours ago:
I really enjoy these artful card kits. I am always able to make 20+ cards by using parts and pieces. Also I happen to scrapbook in the 8 1/2 x 11 size so the papers are perfect for scrapbooking as well.

Written by Christine
 4 days 20 hours ago:
I know that I feel special every time I come here. You are wonderful with the episodes, with your products, and with your knowledge of how to use your products.

Love you all and keep up the good work

Written by Robby
 4 days 21 hours ago:
I love this paper! It is perfect to back a featured item on a card without adding too much weight. The color is subtle but adds that extra contrast that makes your card pop. The flaws are not very obvious and since it is a 12"x12" size, it is easily worked around. The back is a shiny white and excellent when you want a texture contrast. I just can't get enough of this paper.

Written by Elise
 4 days 21 hours ago:
Beautiful cards! Love all the new Hot off the Press products! Thanks for another great Week of Webisodes!!!