Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Butterfly Dazzles Card

Butterfly Dazzles Card 1

Butterfly Dazzles Card Inside

Hello, all! Today’s card is an all-purpose, all-occasion card, perfect for Birthday, Congrats, Get Well, Best Wishes, you name it! The special thing about this card in my opinion is the unique background and the holographic backed butterfly. These Butterfly Dazzles are so easy to back with paper (much easier than my North Pole Village card) since the shapes are simpler and I’m only using mainly one type of paper. It’s a specialty paper called Holographic Purple Circles. When you look at it on its own, it’s a little overwhelming, but when you use the paper in smaller pieces (like backing a Dazzle), it can give a very elegant effect!

One note on the Black PavĂ© Crystals: I didn’t get them in time for the video, but you will have the real ones and not the faux ones I used on this card! They are beautiful, by the way. Love the super pretty bling! You can also take a closer look at them and check out a product demo at this link.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone–I hope you ring in 2014 with family, friends, fun, and fabulous crafty projects! ;)

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

8 Responses to “Butterfly Dazzles Card”

1. Carol Lee says:

Love this dazzle being back-you were right it is so much easier than the house one. The hexagon cover would be great with colors of yellow and beige for a honey bee!! Thanks for so many great ideas! Happy New Year!

2. terrie says:

Ann, such a wonderful card…the butterfly is perfect with the shiny paper.
    Your hexagon turned out super nice…well done
    Happy New Year to you and your family

3. Glo says:

Greetings to you!!! I love butterflies so this is right up my alley. Thank you!!! Even though I have almst everything I will just have to get the bundle.

4. tabitha grace jones says:

Hi Ann! Beautiful card – love the purple sparkle butterflies & the papers you used. Happy New Year to you & your family.
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

5. Connie says:

Happy New Year! Ann, Love the card the butterflies backed with the holographic paper is so beautiful!

6. Eileen says:

What a beautiful card Ann. I use a lot of butterflies so this really caught my eye. Love that you backed it with holographic paper. Happy New Year. Hope 2014 is healthy, happy, and prosperous for you and your family.
    Eileen B.

7. Jacqueline says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 TO YOU and YOUR FAMILY,ANN!!!
    I already had the some of the bundle items, so, I just needed to order the delightful butterflies “Dazzles” and the “Holographic Purple Circles” and the “Blue Holographic Circles” with the “Spring Bird Trendy Tape” and the
    “Pom Girl Flowery Trendy Tape” to round out my order!!!
    Thanks so much for all the elegant projects which you so carefully and caringly design and deliver!!!

8. Mary Lynn COx says:

Ann, this was truly an inspired card. It is gorgeous in creative. I just love it