Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Easy Lacy Snowflakes Template

Easy Lacy Snowflakes gift tags

Easy Snowflakes Gift Tag 2

Easy Snowflakes Gift Tag 1

This week I’m doing something different and fun: gift tags! I’ve decorated two completely different tags with the Easy Lacy Snowflakes Template. The template makes really intricate looking stacked snowflakes, but like the name suggests, it really is easy! I love the look of the vellum on the first tag, but I also love using the Liquid Pearls on the second one, plus the Christmas Lace Double-sided Papers work awesome with the template. Pick your favorite and make some fabulous gift tags! These are pretty enough to be recycled as Christmas ornaments. :)

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

13 Responses to “Easy Lacy Snowflakes Template”

1. tabitha grace jones says:

Hi Ann! Love the way you created the tags with snowflakes – both so beautiful.
    Blessings
    tabithagrace

2. Jacqueline says:

Happy Holiday Greetings, Ann to you and yours!!!

The “Snowflake” Tags are simply stunning! I have always wanted to make tags,so now, I have your formula! Great idea to use the decorated tags as ornaments! I like the style in which you cut apart the printed snowflake,
    from the Christmas Lace Snowflake papers, to give added panache!
    I am still creating some holiday cards, so, this will be a cheery, wintry
    project for me in frosty Minnesota!
    Thanks for all your detailed and unique projects!

3. Connie says:

Both tags are so beautiful, what great ideas and products,thanks for the tutorial. Looking forward to the next one !

4. terrie says:

Ann, both of your tags are just fantastic..
    Adding the the jewels and dazzles makes them elegant looking.
    well done

5. NADINE says:

Like the patterned paper one best. but the blue paper is so tactile. Dazzle are a must at Christmas time.Ffab job Ann

6. Laura says:

So disappointed that the bundle isn’t available. Here, I thought viewing it a day before your normal webisode day would give me one up on the competition. (You normally post on Tuesday or very late on Monday)

• Ann says:

Sorry about that, I wasn’t aware about a problem with the bundle, although I did notice the photo wasn’t working at one point. Thanks for the heads up!

7. Glo says:

Yes, I am excited, I do enjoy learning new techniques, these tags are very special looking, I’m so glad you showed how the liquid pearls can be used. Take care!

8. Jacqueline says:

Happy Holiday Greetings to you and Everyone, Ann!
    I am enthusiastically awaiting the arrival of the above bundle and 2 “Sew
    Ribbon” templates from the new sale items!!! I tend to purchase items from your videos the most often, since, in My Opinion, you have the smoothest,
    instructional delivery of all the staffers.
    Also, I enjoy the comments from the crafters on the multitude of items sold. One lady commenter suggested to use the large, white tags for fun earrings! I did order another pack of the white tags with this order, so, as not to run out!

9. Janet Belcher says:

I love your tutorials, Ann. For the past 3 weeks, I have no sound when I view the tutorial. And this week I also cannot get the tutorial. I can watch the other Paper Wishes webisodes and have sound with them. Any ideas, and am I the only one having this problem?
    Thanks for any suggestions.
    Keep up the great work.

• Ann says:

Sorry you aren’t able to hear the videos! Maybe try any of these suggestions: link. That’s all I can think of, since I haven’t heard this from anyone else. Good luck!

10. Karen V says:

Hi Ann! Just came across this video from last year; but thought I’d try to make these for Christmas 2014, anyway. Your tags are breathtaking! I’m close to obsessed with anything snowflake, so this tutorial was right up my alley. I do have a question: since you glued the blue iris suede paper and the Christmas lace paper to the tag off camera, could you share with me the type of glue you used? You’re tags were so beautiful AND perfect, I like use the same type of glue. I’ certainly don’t want to use a glue that will cause bubbling and ruin the project. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

• Ann says:

Karen, thank you for your comment! To glue my suede paper and patterned paper onto the tag, I used my go-to glue stick, these Photo Glue Sticks with the yellow cap made by Pioneer. It doesn’t cause bubbling or warping and it’s permanent and photo-safe.