Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page

Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page 1

Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page 2

Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page 3

Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page 4

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my viewers! Thanks so much for following my blog and being the reason I do what I do! This week is a special treat for all you scrapbookers out there…a scrapbook page! This is a first on my blog, but definitely not the last! I enjoyed making this page with photos of my little Gabriel. He’s already 7 months old!

Okay, back to business… The star of the page (besides the cute baby) is the reindeer die-cuts. The Flying Reindeer Cutting Dies are great for using again and again, and work especially well with this Red Jupiter Glimmer Paper. The swirls and snowflakes give the page an extra special touch. You might notice something different with how I colored the background Silver Color Me Swirls Paper…silhouetted reindeer! Watch the video to learn how I did this technique. Check out the bundle at the end for great savings, and as always, have fun and keep crafting!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

15 Responses to “Flying Reindeer Scrapbook Page”

1. tabitha grace jones says:

Hi Ann! Love the page you created – your little man is so adorable! Thanks for the tutorial & inspiration. Merry Christmas to you & your family.
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

2. Connie says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family ! Love the scrapbook page and the tip on masking. Gabriel is soooo cute.

3. Darlene Pusakulich says:

Hi Ann,
    Thank you for posting a scrapbook page of Gabriel. I’ve been waiting for another photo of him. He is so adorable. I also love your cards and how you show us how to make them. Keep up the wonderful work and keep the cards coming. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    A Fan,
    Darlene

4. janet tuurner says:

Perfect idea, love the reindeer. Little Gabriel is darling, a big hug for him!

5. terrie says:

Your scrapbook page turned out awesome…with your son Gabriel as a main focus with the reindeers fantastic.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family…

6. Gloria Kenny says:

Hello Ann: I am not a scrapbook “pager” but this is awesome. The little guy in the pictures is sooooo cute and cuddly. I look forward to your tutorials every week. God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

7. elaine says:

hi anne, love your blog and so glad you kept it when you moved. watched all the time on paper wishes. your son is so handsome and hope the winter coat isnt for florida weather. lol. have a wonderful holiday and best wishes for the new year to you and your family

8. Ann says:

Ann, I watch you faithfully each week as I love your accessible style and clear explanations. I am SO HAPPY you did a scrapbook page. I don’t make cards, but do try to adapt your techniques to scrapping. Especially seeing how lovely this one turned out, I hope you will do more scrapbooking. Gabriel is adorable and I know you’d make a lot of wonderful pages as a proud mommy!

Another Ann. :)

9. Jacqueline says:

Glad Tidings of Joy To You and Yours, Ann!
    How adorable your baby boy looks in his Holiday Suit!
    He must have patience, like you, to sit through the process of dressing him in his warm outfit!
    Now, to the awesome scrapbook spread! I enjoy both scrapbooking and card crafting. Especially fun is the background of “Silver Color Me Swirls”
    Paper and the silhouetted “Flying Reindeer” gliding “across the sky!”
    I already own the artsy “Flying Reindeer” cutting dies, so, all I need to order are the classy papers! Thanks for all your unique projects!

10. Glo says:

Greetings!! I really like your technique on this page so much, it’s doable and so festive looking. Thank you for showing us a scrapbook page technique this week.I am learning and see I can do it too….Take care.

11. Carol Lee says:

Merry Christmas Ann and family! I loved seeing how Gabriel is growing. Thanks for sharing and also for showing me how to better use the Color Me paper.

12. kathy serrahn says:

Merry Christmas Ann and your family.
    Love the scrapbook page, he sure is growing

13. Linda A says:

Ann, I love this scrapbook page; especially the pictures of Mama’s little reindeer! I love the playful way you placed the two types of reindeers. The red ones adds a nice pop of color. Christmas Blessings to you and your family.

14. Joyce says:

Great ideas for a scrapbook page. Your little guy is tooo cute for words!!!
    Thanks for sharing pictures of him with your web site viewers.

15. Joleen says:

Ann, this is a darling layout! Your little reindeer is sure a cute lil’ guy! Thanks so much for sharing!