Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Love & 5 Hearts Cutting Dies

Love Card 1

Love Card 2

Love Card 3

Love Card 4

This week I’m doing a Valentine’s themed card! Although, you don’t really need Valentine’s Day to send a “Love” card–any day will do! I enjoyed playing around with the “Love & 5 Hearts” Cutting Dies–there’s really a lot you can do with these. Hopefully my project will be the beginning of lots more fun for you! This card is simple and sweet, using Penelope Papers, glitzy Holographic Hearts paper, and white Dazzles. Thanks so much for watching, and don’t forget to check out this week’s bundle deal!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

12 Responses to “Love & 5 Hearts Cutting Dies”

1. Connie says:

Thanks Ann for another beautiful card. I just love the hearts cutting die.

2. Glo says:

Greetings Ann,
    I simply love every step you took to make this card, you make using the dies seem very easy, I hope to get this package in the near future. I do love hearts so much. Take care.

3. Elise says:

Ann, thanks for another great, creative way to start off our week! I appreciate your careful and thorough demonstrations. I love the colors used in the Penelope paper pack . . . so sweet! May you have a wonderful week with your little family!

4. terrie says:

Your card turned out so nice…I like the holograhic paper that you used
    it really pops the card out..well done Ann

5. Mary Lynn COx says:

The die is called Love and 5 Hearts. I see the love but I can only count 4 hearts. I am a little confused.

6. tabitha grace says:

Beautiful card – love the products you used. Thanks for the tutorial & inspiration.
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

7. Jacqueline says:

Dear Ann,
    First, I hope that you feel better! It sounds like you may have a cold?
    Now, to the sweet n’ sassy greeting card! I like the simplicity and the versatility of it! I already have the “Penelope Paper Pack and the red Valentine Holographic sheet. What I plan to order is the Valentine cutting
    die and All Seasons Tree cutting die bundle and the pink Valentine Holographic sheet with the white Lacy Dazzles to round out my order.
    Thanks for showing variety of ways to use our cutting dies and paper packs!
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

8. LOVING THE DIES BUT NOT REACH THE UK YET. I NEED THE LOVE ONE. HEHE. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TO GET CRACKING ON MY VALENTINES CARDS. HAVE TO TELL YOU A SECRET I HAVE SENT VALENTINES CARDS TO STEP DAUGHTERS FOR NUMBER OF YEARS AND STILL HAVEN’T TWIGGED IT ME HEHE

9. Bettie C says:

Ann, this is beautiful. I love the bold red holographic paper with the sweet pink/green papers.

10. Pat K says:

I really like how the red holographic sets off the papers that are matted on it. However, whenever I use a paper that is extra special, like the red holographic, for a mat, I usually try to cut out the middle of it to use on other projects- too pretty to leave a usable piece behind the other papers!