Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Feathers Stamp Set Scrapbook Page

Feathers Stamp Set 1

Feathers Stamp Set 4

Feathers Stamp Set 3

Feathers Stamp Set 2

This week I have another one for all you scrapbookers out there. But yet, imagine what kind of cards you could make with these beautiful products…too much creativity, not enough time! First we have the beautifully detailed Feathers Stamp Set. I only utilized two of the twenty different stamps in this set, and there are a lot of pretty ones. I love the fact that you can layer the detailed feathers on top of the more solid feathers for a nice effect. Also on my project I’ve used a couple sheets of Color Me Ebony paper and some Dylusions ink sprays. The one in the bundle is Calypso Teal, which is a lovely shade; but I also use a green color called Dirty Martini–don’t you just love the names of these colors? The Dylusions ink sprays come in all sorts of colors on Paper Wishes if you’re interested (and you should be–they are so fun to play with, and can cover a variety of surfaces. See the Webisode on them here.) I had a lot of fun making this page, and I hope you have fun too!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

9 Responses to “Feathers Stamp Set Scrapbook Page”

1. lisw says:

what a great idea using the spray as your ink on your stamps!

2. Carol Lee says:

Wonderful idea for the spray on the stamps! I am really loving those feathers!!

3. terrie says:

I’m not a scrapbooker but I think this page turned out pretty awesome…
    I also like the colors that you used..w.ell done Ann

4. Linda says:

Thanks for the mix of scrapbook pages and cards. It’s interesting to see
    what you will demo each week and fun to learn new techniques. Thank you Ann.

5. Glo says:

Greetings Ann,

Yes, I did enjoy this tutorial, I do love those stamps, I’m so glad to know how well the sprays works with the stamps. Thanks and take care…

6. Jacqueline says:

Snowy and Blowy Greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    I really like your color combo and the dramatic border at the bottom of your fresh page!
    Whenever I use any type of spray medium, the items to be enhanced go
    immediately into a accommodating cardboard box which is perched on one end or side. Then, I place newspaper all around the area on the floor. This process is done in the garage with plenty of ventilation. Thankfully, this
    method works well for keeping the spray medium better isolated on the chosen object.

• Ann says:

Thanks for the tip on your spraying space, Jacqueline! That sounds great.

• Jacqueline says:

Dear Ann,

You are so very welcome! The last items I spray painted were all the sides of the “9-Drawer Storage
        Unit which I purchased because your own demonstration
        was so delightful! The spray paint was from a local craft store and it had a harsh odor.
        Thanks for all your lively presentations and delightful projects!

7. Elise says:

Ann, Love your scrapbook page! The black color really enhances the teal and green. Thanks for the tips on spraying your stamps!