Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit

Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit 1

Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit 3

Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit 2

Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit Inside 1

Today’s card is made with the lovely and fluttery Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit. I love the springtime hues of teal, green, yellow and white–gearing up for the upcoming season (I know most of the country is still in the cold weather) which we are all looking forward to! I enjoyed playing with all of the 99 pieces of the kit, but of course I had to add my own touch–today, in the form of Liquid Pearls! You’ll have to watch the video (or look at the photos) to see how I made this! Thanks for being a fan, and have a great week!!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

11 Responses to “Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit”

1. Jane Gotelli says:

I happen to be working with this beautiful kit. I have all the little stamps and the perfect pearls. I had not thought to use those products. Now I am excited to have more ideas to use on the rest of the kit. I am thinking I might buy another kit. It really is the most beautiful I have worked with. My husband really likes it also. He agrees with me that the colors are the prettiest ever. There are so many really amazing embellishments. As you can tell, I love this kit.

2. Jacqueline says:

Warmest Springtime Greetings, Ann!
    The lovely and cheerful greeting card practically shouts,”Hello, Spring!”
    I already have the fun stamps and the Liquid Pearls, so, all I need to order is the “Butterfly Garden Artful Card Kit” and the pretty, satiny ribbons.
    I really like the technique for the hummingbird design! There are a few of those beautiful bird species, here, even in Minnesota.
    A side note—once, when I was hand-watering our grass lawn, a lovely Monarch butterfly flew around and around me trying to get a drink of the cold water.

3. Elise says:

Hi Ann! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card! I love the technique of paper piecing using the stamps. I’ll have to try this soon. I’ve used many of your techniques on my cards, scrapbooks and now journals as well. I, too, love the colors in this kit.

4. Diane Wells says:

As always Ann, another beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas with us. Can’t wait for the next card!

5. Martie Rollin says:

Paper piecing is my go-to technique for everything! I love how you’ve accented with Perfect Pearls. Your tips and words of advice are always welcome. Thanks for making this video! Happy Spring!

6. Eileen says:

Ann, this card is stunning. I love it. A beautiful spring card.

7. Glo says:

Greetings Ann

How womderful! I’m ready for sping to arrive. I do love this artful card kit, your techniques are gteat. I wish all a wonderdul day. Take care…..

8. Linda A says:

What a lovely spring card, Ann. The papers in this pack are so beautiful. I just love the little hummingbird stamp and am anxiously awaiting for the return of my little hummingbirds to my feeders!

9. Sheryl says:

Hi Ann, & HAPPY SPRING! I just love this card that you have done with this beautiful butterfly artful card kit! But… I expect nothing less from you, you always do a wonderful job, I have never seen anything that you have done that I would not be pleased to (try to) replicate or even to receive. You just ROCK, Ann!! From one Floridian to another, hope this finds you having a very blessed, happy craftin’ day!!

10. Glory-Ann says:

Hello Ann,
    This card is so beautiful! I am going to copy it, but make it into a
    get well card. Keep up the wonderful techniques and hope that your baby gets through the teething stage fast for you! I am so glad that you are still with the Paper Wishes Team.