Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Floral Zen Color Me Card Toppers

St. Patrick's Day Card 1

St. Patrick's Day Card 2

St. Patrick's Day Card 3

St. Patrick's Day Card 4

NOTE: In the bundle I show 2 sets of Card Toppers, Floral Zen and Chalkboard Greetings but you’re ALSO getting a third set called Feathers (it’s beautiful, check out the product page here). Sorry I missed out on showing that to you in the video!

Hi everyone! Today’s card is…a St. Patrick’s Day card! I’m doing a monochromatic green scheme (of course), with tons of gold bling (of course)! I had a lot of fun using the Spectrum Noir pens on the Ebony Color Me Card Toppers (there are THREE DIFFERENT SETS of them in today’s bundle! Not just two as I showed in the video). Sooo as a woman of not too many words, I’ll stop right here and let you enjoy the show!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

14 Responses to “Floral Zen Color Me Card Toppers”

1. Jacqueline says:

Happy St.Pat’s Day to you, Ann!
    The choice of the “tear drop” Color Me Card Topper with the cut-away design is a hit! I especially enjoy the monochromatic color scheme
    accented with the gold Dazzle bling!
    My Auntie June Mclean in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is 100% of
    Irish decent— with the beautiful auburn hair. So, I had better create
    her sparkly greeting card, today.
    Thanks so much for your inspiration!

2. lis w says:

What can I say but WOW! What a card. You really outdid yourself!

3. Laura says:

Greetings Ann!

What a beautiful card, a one color card is not boring. I really enjoyed this, take care….

4. Joleen says:

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Ann! Thank you so much for the great tutorial!! Loved it!!

5. Carol says:

Absolutely beautiful. Love the way you used the tea drop cut out and the dazzles over holographic. Wow!

6. Martie Rollin says:

Love the paisley colored shape…nice coloring. To my eye, however, the green holographic paper adds too much. The 2 don’t seem to compliment each other, but are more in competition with each other. Love that shaped hole! Always love learning from your tutorials!

• Ann says:

Yes, to some the holographic could be a bit much; another good option would be to put in a solid or less distracting background on the inside. Thanks for your comment!

7. Joni says:

Love this card!!! You out did yourself! Can you tell me the name of the font you used for your computer journaling and where you found it? Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

8. Elise says:

Another gorgeous card, Ann! Love all the bling and the cutout card topper. Thanks for sharing ideas with the Spectrum Noir pens.

9. Theresa says:

Love this card and love having projects to use all the Spectrum Noir markers that I got for Christmas. One question, how do you run that small tag through the printer and line it up so it prints in the right place? I don’t think I can put something that small in my printer.

• Ann says:

Hi Theresa, thanks for your comment. For the tag, what I do is type up the greeting in Microsoft Word and print it on a regular sheet of paper. Then, I hold up the sheet to a light source (sunny window) and tape the label centered over the greeting. I run this through my printer a second time, and the words magically print right on the label! Good question. Hope that helped! This is a technique I call “computer journaling” and is also used often on scrapbook pages.