Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Oval Doilies Cutting Dies

Oval Doilies Card 1

Oval Doilies Card 2

Oval Doilies Card 3

Oval Doilies Card 4

Today’s card is dainty looking with a flashy touch of…Holographic Ripple Paper! The main item I showcase here though, is the “2 Oval Doilies and Mats” Cutting Dies. They cut perfectly, and did I mention out detailed the shapes are? Amazing what cutting dies can do. I loved the idea of “hanging” a banner of lacy flags across my card, so that’s exactly what I did! I think the Robin’s Red Paper Pack goes perfectly with these colors. This card is truly “quick and easy” so you can make several for your stash! Hope you all have some crafty fun with this one! Oh, and don’t forget to check out the bundle of savings! Thanks for watching!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

11 Responses to “Oval Doilies Cutting Dies”

1. Linda A. says:

Happy spring to you and your family. What a lovely card; great for any occasion. The holographic papers adds a nice pop of color to the doilies. As always, thank you for your creative ideas!

2. Jacqueline says:

Chilly Spring Greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    I envision your delightful creation as a Mothers’ Day
    card, also! I have some easy-to-use foam backed dies
    that are put to use, often. The colorful doily banners lend
    a light and airy feeling to the feminine card. Thanks a bunch!

3. Jacqueline says:

Good Day, Ann!
    I have a footnote to my above comment. Since, I already own some of the terrific bundle offer, I ordered the “Robin’s Red Collection” at a bundle
    offer price! The kit will really round out my cheerful ensemble of craft
    goodies. Thanks so much for inspiring we crafters to artistic heights!

4. Glo says:

Greetings Ann

Thank you for your creative ideas and your very helpful tips. You really inspire us. Take care!

5. Sheryl says:

Hi Ann! What another awesome card you have presented us with! Thank you so much for giving us all so much inspiration and ideas to use what we may not normally have used such as with the holographic paper, it really adds such a pop to anything it is used with, and you always use it in such unique ways.
    Keep up the awesome work, and thanks again!

6. Elise says:

What a cheerful card, Ann! I love the doilies and ‘Robin’s Red’ paper and embellies. Thanks for all the great ideas!

7. lis w says:

I love your webisodes! This was such a pretty card and reminded me of the Mexican flags that you see at parties. I am sad though because for some reason I cant hear you! I have gone through and made sue it wasn’t my PC and it isn’t – I just heard the webisode from Paula even. Anny tips?

• Ann says:

I’m sorry…maybe check the volume on the player? I hope you’re able to get the gist of how I made this card even without sound!

8. Martie Rollin says:

I am really loving how you used the doilies on this card…very creative. And I really enjoyed seeing your die cutting machine…very nice to be able to see the rollers and exactly where you are as the sandwich moves through the machine. I always learn something new from you, Ann. While I’m sorry you’re no longer doing Webisodes, I’m glad you’re still demonstrating and teaching on this site. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us.

9. Glo says:

Hi Ann
    Do you think in a future webisode that you can demonstrate how to use a “can” to rub onto a cutting die “manually”? Thank you in advance. :)

• Ann says:

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what technique you’re referring to. Do you have any more information or where you heard about it?