Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Birthday Cheer Stamp Set

Birthday Cheer Stamps Card 1

Birthday Cheer Stamps Card 2

Birthday Cheer Stamps Card 3

Another birthday card today–this time, I’m showcasing a beautiful stamp set called Birthday Cheer. All the greetings stamps are nice and large (measuring about 1 1/2 to 3 inches), and the best thing is, they make it super simple to make your card! The words are designed beautifully and are super detailed. I love ‘em. The other fun thing I did with this card is I made my own checkered background! It’s easy to do, and I hope you try it with other paper packs as well! I love the effect it creates. Oh, and I show you how I make bows to go across the whole card–I use this technique often. The black ribbon has dots on one side only, so it’s bit trickier to make it so that the dots end up on the correct side (I hope you’re able to understand what I did in the video). Anyway, just another tip to share with you all! Enjoy, and have a sunshine-y day!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

8 Responses to “Birthday Cheer Stamp Set”

1. Carol Lee says:

Absolutely gorgeous and love making a checkerboard background. Thanks also for having this video available so I could watch it early in the morning while getting ready for work.

2. Glo says:

Greetings Ann!

I adore this card, I absolutely love your technique for the checkerboard background, I have always wanted this paper pack anyway, I want to make this card, so I will get the bundle. Thank you for sharing you ideas and techniques. Take care…

3. Elise says:

What an elegant card, Ann! Love the products! As always, thanks for sharing your many unique, but simple techniques with us!

4. Jacqueline says:

Warm Spring Greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    So chic! I especially like the lesson on the decorative polka dot bow!
    Also, I am pleased that you featured the “lacy rectangle” die cut kit
    because I do like to mat my focal stamps with a fancy design.

A question: How do you keep the white spaces in the “checkerboard design”
    so, perfectly aligned?
    Thanks so much,
    Jacqueline VIP Shopper

• Ann says:

I just eyeball it, but you could always use a ruler or make a pencil line grid and erase lines after!

• Jacqueline says:

Dear Ann,
        Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day with your son! I will try to replicate your card.
        Happy Easter to you and your family.

5. Annette Siverson Romanoff says:

Love this card, it is simple yet so elegant. Love the background, reminds me of paper weaving!

6. Connie says:

I love the background & the framed birthday wish. Thanks Ann for another beautiful card.