Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Carousel Stamp Set

Carousel Stamps 1

Carousel Stamps 2

Carousel Stamps 3

I’m “Sending Smiles” today with a cute and fun shaped card. Isn’t this stamp set so cute? I think this card would be fun for little ones. The shape of this card is super easy to create, thanks to the Design Tool Kit #6. All the Design Tool Kits (by Hot Off The Press) are awesome, and this one is no exception. I only use one of the pieces in the kit, but it’s so versatile, I’m sure I’ll use it again soon. The stamp is colored in by Spectrum Noir pens, which are alcohol-based, and blend wonderfully. I show you how in the video. Also, if you’re not familiar with using Jewel Dazzles, stay tuned–I give a fool-proof way to apply the tiniest of stickers. I hope you enjoy this simple (but cute!) card, and thanks for tuning in to Simply Ann!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

6 Responses to “Carousel Stamp Set”

1. Carol Lee says:

Loved knowing how to make a shaped card. I would have tackled it completely wrong. Love starting my week with you!

2. Jacqueline says:

Warm Springtime Greetings, Ann!
    So adorable! Fun for the young and the “young at heart”!
    I especially enjoy the shadowing of the elephant and the brass
    Jewel Dazzles accenting this cheery shaped-card! It’s a “must-have”
    for our card collections! Thanks a bunch!

3. Glo says:

Greetings Ann!!!
    I love this card so much. I bet my little niece & nephew would love to get cards made like this. Thank you for all the tips, the Memento ink information is really important to know, I was clueless. I love the #6 design tool. Take care……

4. Elise says:

Hi Ann! LOVE this darling card!!! I enjoy getting more ideas on how to use my Spectrum Noir pens. The shadowing really makes the image pop. I have 4 of the design tool kits and use them a lot. Looking forward to getting this package of products.

5. Annette Siverson Romanoff says:

When I clicked on the link for this video I got something else. Another card, from another of your tutorials. Did I do something wrong?

6. Annette Siverson Romanoff says:

After I sent the other message the correct link showed up and I watched it! So thank you, for sharing your expertise. I love watching and learning. Love this card and I want to get these stamps too. Now, I have the “excuse” I needed!