Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Gumdrop Artful Card Kit & More

Gumdrop Artful Card Kit 1

Gumdrop Artful Card Kit 2

Hello there! Today I have a very busy card–hopefully not too busy for you though! I had to combine a lot of products to create this effect. There are many layers to this card, thanks to the acetate overlay and the elements from the Gumdrop Artful Card Kit, plus great accents from Metallic Gold paper and the Paper Patchwork 2 Template! The love theme today is personally meaningful for me (happy anniversary to my husband!) and could be converted to a custom greeting, thanks to the blanks on the cut outs in the ACK (Artful Card Kit). Enjoy! :)

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

8 Responses to “Gumdrop Artful Card Kit & More”

1. Jacqueline says:

A sunny “Happy 2nd Anniversary” to you and Felix and many more!
    Your creation is bright, cheerful and clever! Wonderful!

2. laura says:

I didn’t know you could score or fold acetate! Where did the little fox come from? Is it part of the artful card kit?

3. Elise says:

Hi Ann! Love your cheerful, cute card! Thanks for sharing how to apply acetate to the front of the card. I have wanted to do that, but without success. I love the gumdrop card kit now! You make all the PW products come to life and stir up our creativity. Have a wonderful 2nd Anniversary with Felix!

4. Glo says:

Greetings Ann!

I could see your acetate demo just fine (I have scar tissue growing on the lens of my eyes temporally). This is a very joyful looking card. Thanks for the great card and techniques. Take care…

5. lis w says:

I always love your cards! I especially enjoyed this one because of its dimensional look!

6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. PARTY TILL YOU DROP. LOL.
    YES LOVE THE LAYERS AND I SHOULD WORK WITH ACETATE MORE. SO MUCH FUN IN THIS CARD. BRILL JOB

7. Jacqueline says:

Warm summery greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    Even though I have a “mammoth stash” of PW products, I just, now, treated
    myself to your terrific “Gumdrop Artful Card Kit”! Thanks for the unique project!