Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Kindred Flowers Scrapbooking Dazzles

Handmade Memories Card 1

Handmade Memories Card 3

Handmade Memories Card 2

Hi there! Today’s card has an airy, dainty feel, thanks to the elegant Handmade Memories Paper Pack, and the lovely dotted vellum! Can’t forget the star of the show: Kindred Flowers Scrapbooking Dazzles. These go great with many different papers. The great thing is that in today’s bundle you get a bonus 6″ x 6″ paper pad (“Stamp Camp 2″), so more super cute papers to use on your cards. Here I demonstrate an easy way to add patterned vellum to your cards–sometimes I look at vellum and think, “How can I use this?”–so if you’re like me, you’re in luck. I hope you like this pretty, dainty card! Thanks for watching, and happy Monday to all!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

7 Responses to “Kindred Flowers Scrapbooking Dazzles”

1. Elise says:

What a beautiful way to start the week! Thanks for sharing the technique of the cutout using vellum backing it. It adds just the right touch. Have a wonderful Independence Day weekend with your family, Ann!

2. Glo says:

Greetings Ann !!!

The first glance of this card and I was sold. I love this paper pack, I used every bit of the pack I had, and would love more. Looking at the way you made this card just makes you feel good. I don’t know how you do it.
    Thanks for demonstrating this, your techniques, and love the bundle. Take care………

3. laura says:

There is such a huge difference in the flowers from before and after chalking! I had no idea chalking could make such an impact. It really softened the look of the whole card & pulled all the other elements together. Great job–again–Ann.

4. Deborah says:

Ann this card is so elegant yet it looks fairly simple to do, thanks for giving us an idea of how to use the larger scrap Dazzles on a card, I always enjoy your videos you make every technique easy to follow and I thank you for that

5. Linda says:

I think this is one of the most beautiful cards you have made, I really love it. I just bought the Handmade Memories paper pack and I didn’t even
    notice the outlines on the paper that you cut out. I am going to try and copy your card using the black Beauty & Blossoms Dazzles I already have.
    Thank you Ann, your tutorials are appreciated!

6. Linda A. says:

What a beautiful card. The Handmade Memories Paper Pack adds a romantic touch, along with the vellum rays, and Kindred Flowers dazzles. I love how you created the banner rays by cutting around the outlines on the paper. As always, I love your step-by-step tutorials.

7. Jacqueline says:

Healthy Greetings to you and your family, Ann!
    Your “romantic” card creation is so inspiring, that, I plan to order some
    “Dazzles” from the current” 20%-off sale” to craft a few myself! Thanks!