Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Layered Labels Dies & Happy Days

Layered Labels Dies & Happy Days 1

Layered Labels Dies & Happy Days 3

Layered Labels Dies & Happy Days 4

Hello, All! Today’s card is springy and fun, with a bit of pizazz added by the red hot motorcycle on the front! I think this would be a perfect kid’s card–the colors are sure to make anyone smile. Here I combine the flashy motorcycle with the fun Happy Days Paper Pack. Add to that the very, very versatile 6 Layered Labels & 2 Swirls Cutting Dies, a little sparkle from the Gold Jewel Border Dazzles, and you’re all set to go! This card is also a quick make, so you still have time to go out and enjoy the sunshine (if you have it)!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

7 Responses to “Layered Labels Dies & Happy Days”

1. laura says:

How cute! I have a friend who rides motorcycles with her husband, but she considers herself to be a “girly-girl.” I could do a pink motorcycle with lots of shiny holographic papers for the background for her. And, of course, it will needs lots of jewel border dazzles and other bling. She’ll love it.

2. Elise says:

Another great card, Ann! Love the idea of bright colors for guys for a change. I liked the way you did the green ribbon without using a lot of it. Very nice!

3. Barbara says:

Ann this is so cute. I love your designs. I have a question. How in the world do you get your cuts so straight and even. Is it just slow and steady? I have purchased the rulers and the best cutting tools I can find. I still have trouble getting the dazzles and the border cuts (circular) straight and even so they look more professional. I think I have good eye sight. Is there magic out there I can tap into or is it just a thing you have or don’t have?
    Thanks,

• Ann says:

Thank you, Barbara. For straight cuts I use a ruler and an X-acto knife. For curves I use sharp scissors, and for small curves I use detail scissors (with shorter blades). The curved cutting can be difficult, depending on the shape. When matting curved shapes, I usually try to keep my scissor hand steady and move my paper while keeping a close eye on the width of the mat, trying to keep it consistent. I hope this helps a bit–it does take practice to cut and move your paper at the same time.

4. Jacqueline says:

Summery Greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    “Ready, Set, Go!” Your delightful greeting card practically soars off the
    page! Especially enjoy the surprise inside! Thanks so much!

5. Glo says:

Greetings Ann!

I love this card and each step you took to make it. It will be a wonderful card for males of any age. Thank you and take care…

6. Jacqueline says:

Soggy, rainy greetings from Minnesota, again, Ann!
    Excitedly awaiting my super bundle from PW to craft a few of these clever cards! I will experiment, for the first time, to use the glue pad and the
    extra fine glitter set{Everyday colors); to enhance the motorcycle stamp.