Shop | About Us | Contact Us

3 Color Me Card Toppers – Video

So here is the long-awaited tutorial! I had to edit it quite quickly, so sorry if it’s a bit rough around the edges. These cards were fun to make and I hope you give them a shot! And don’t forget the great deal on the product bundle! Thanks for watching!

Ebony Color Me Card Toppers 1

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

13 Responses to “3 Color Me Card Toppers – Video”

1. Elise says:

Wow! These were worth the wait! I’m glad that you got your computer up and running. My favorite is the dragonfly card, although the others are beautiful as well. I can see that the dragonfly card took a lot if time and planning, but the affect is well worth the time of cutting, inking and layering. The use of acetate also gives a beautiful look. Praying that all are well now.

2. laura says:

WORTH THE WAIT! WORTH THE WAIT! WORTH THE WAIT! (one shout for each card). Words can’t express how much I love these cards. Amazing, fantastic, terrific, outstanding, tremendous, stupendous…you get the drift. Hey, that could be the wording on a card. Don’t steal that, anyone. Those are my words.

3. Jacqueline says:

Healthy Greetings from sunny Minnesota, Ann!
    My favorite dazzling creation is card #3! I plan to purchase the “Winged
    Things” Card Toppers along with the other necessary products. You are
    outstanding in your artistic field! Thanks SO MUCH!

• Jacqueline says:

Hello again, Ann!
      As I was repeatedly viewing your video, I went
      ahead and ordered the “3 Color Me Card Toppers” bundle with all the
      additional supplies. This way, I can create many fun greeting cards.
      A big hug your way!

4. terrie says:

Wow these cards turned out fantastic…
    Ann you did an amazing job on all three cards
    Thank you so much for each step in making them…
    Well done

5. NADINE says:

WELL GREAT INSPIRATION YOU HAVE GIVEN US. WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT TO COVER THE COLOUR ME WITH STAZON OR REHEAT IT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR. WONDERFUL IDEAS AS SOMETIMES YOU DONT WANT THEM TO BE SO DARK.
    MY FAVOURITE IS THE DRAGON FLY (BUT LIKE THEM ALL). GREAT JOB IN DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES THIS WEEK, WELL DONE.

6. lis w says:

Wonderful cards. My favorite is the dragonfly. I love the acetate and cutwork window!

7. Daria says:

I love all the cards you create and this week was no exception. You are so very talented. If I have to choose of the three from this week I like the dragon fly card the best.

8. Jane says:

Great job again, Ann. I looked and looked last week for your video. I decided you took a week off because you really have been working like a little beaver. I had a pleasant surprise with extra videos. I love the dragonfly best and than the gears. I had done the one with the big clock for my grown grandson. It was beautiful. I will use your idea for the Dragonfly. Hope your little one is all better. I well remember those days. Thanks Ann.

9. Lynn G. says:

Lovely cards Ann .. my favourite is the dragonfly – such a lot of work but well worth it . Thank you .

10. Patti Jo says:

Dearest Ann,
    First I want to sat is you are a amazing woman!! I absolute love the week of webasodes you did. How do you find the time? Maybe you can post a few pics of your little one so we can see how much he has grown? It is hard for me to pick a favorite of the beautiful cards, but I really love seeing new techniques you demonstraited. I am going to pick you and your talent.
    Have a fabulous day!

11. Callie M. says:

Ann, you did it again! I love the 3 cards profiled in this video. I think the gears is my favorite, but the other 2 are almost as awesome. keep the ideas coming. I love the projects that you present, I love learning new techniques. Thanks again.