Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Bicycle Cutting Die

Bicycle Cutting Die 1

Bicycle Cutting Die 2

Today’s card has a “bears and bicycles” theme–very cute! I think the Teddy Bear Dazzles are adorable, and the Bicycle Cutting Die has all sorts of uses. I love it with the Metallic Gold specialty paper. The bears are also backed with this neat leather-texture paper. This card also uses the Home Grown Paper Pack, which has a rustic classic America look to it. I hope you all enjoy! Oh, and this card has no specific greeting, so you could pretty much use it for anything!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

12 Responses to “Bicycle Cutting Die”

1. Elise says:

What a darling card! Love the bicycle die cut and teddy bears dazzles! You did a beautiful job putting it all together! I think I’ll have to get this week’s package. Can’t wait for next week’s project! And thanks for all the practical tips throughout!

2. Jacqueline says:

Summery Greetings to You, Ann!
    The shiny, gold bicycle looks like it is geared for a “teddy bear picnic”!
    I already have the unique bicycle die, “Home Grown” paper and the “teddy bear” Dazzles. Time for me to get crafting! Thanks so much!

3. Glo says:

Greetings Ann !!!

I sure do love this card. It’s so cute! I like your technique for paper piecing and your tips for the bicycle. I will have to get this bundle, I already put it in my cart. Thanks, take care…

4. terrie says:

Such a cute card with the teddy bears dazzle
    Welld one Ann

5. Joan Miller says:

It’s a darling card and I will probably make one similar to it but I wish there was a boys’ bicycle cutting die so I can make the card for my nephew.

• laura says:

I bet you could cut a thin strip of paper & glue it across to turn it into a boy’s bike. Another idea would be to cut off the book rack in the back & glue that across. You could probably snip off the top bar that dips down so it looks less like a girl’s bike.

6. NADINE says:

SO VERY CUTE. HARD TO GET HOLD OF SOME OF PAPERWISHES ITEMS HERE IN THE UK. BUT WILL GRAB THAT BIKE DIE WHEN I SEE IT. I AM GOING TO TRY THE PAPER ON THE BACK OF DAZZLES.
    FAB WORK ANN,

• laura says:

I’m pretty sure Paper Wishes ships to the UK. I don’t know what the shipping charges would be, though.

7. kathy serrahn says:

awesome card that can be used anytime

8. Lynn G. says:

So cute . I love the bicycle die .

9. laura says:

When I first saw the card, I thought Ann used a gold dazzle for the bicycle. The funny thing is, I have that same cutting die already. I never thought of cutting it out of gold paper.

10. Connie Ryan says:

Ann – Thanks for another cute use for the bicycle cutting die!