Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Bicycle Cutting Die

Bicycle Cutting Die 1

Bicycle Cutting Die 2

Today’s card has a “bears and bicycles” theme–very cute! I think the Teddy Bear Dazzles are adorable, and the Bicycle Cutting Die has all sorts of uses. I love it with the Metallic Gold specialty paper. The bears are also backed with this neat leather-texture paper. This card also uses the Home Grown Paper Pack, which has a rustic classic America look to it. I hope you all enjoy! Oh, and this card has no specific greeting, so you could pretty much use it for anything!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

15 Responses to “Bicycle Cutting Die”

1. Elise says:

What a darling card! Love the bicycle die cut and teddy bears dazzles! You did a beautiful job putting it all together! I think I’ll have to get this week’s package. Can’t wait for next week’s project! And thanks for all the practical tips throughout!

2. Jacqueline says:

Summery Greetings to You, Ann!
    The shiny, gold bicycle looks like it is geared for a “teddy bear picnic”!
    I already have the unique bicycle die, “Home Grown” paper and the “teddy bear” Dazzles. Time for me to get crafting! Thanks so much!

3. Glo says:

Greetings Ann !!!

I sure do love this card. It’s so cute! I like your technique for paper piecing and your tips for the bicycle. I will have to get this bundle, I already put it in my cart. Thanks, take care…

4. terrie says:

Such a cute card with the teddy bears dazzle
    Welld one Ann

5. Joan Miller says:

It’s a darling card and I will probably make one similar to it but I wish there was a boys’ bicycle cutting die so I can make the card for my nephew.

• laura says:

I bet you could cut a thin strip of paper & glue it across to turn it into a boy’s bike. Another idea would be to cut off the book rack in the back & glue that across. You could probably snip off the top bar that dips down so it looks less like a girl’s bike.

6. NADINE says:

SO VERY CUTE. HARD TO GET HOLD OF SOME OF PAPERWISHES ITEMS HERE IN THE UK. BUT WILL GRAB THAT BIKE DIE WHEN I SEE IT. I AM GOING TO TRY THE PAPER ON THE BACK OF DAZZLES.
    FAB WORK ANN,

• laura says:

I’m pretty sure Paper Wishes ships to the UK. I don’t know what the shipping charges would be, though.

7. kathy serrahn says:

awesome card that can be used anytime

8. Lynn G. says:

So cute . I love the bicycle die .

9. laura says:

When I first saw the card, I thought Ann used a gold dazzle for the bicycle. The funny thing is, I have that same cutting die already. I never thought of cutting it out of gold paper.

10. Connie Ryan says:

Ann – Thanks for another cute use for the bicycle cutting die!

11. A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of evaluation on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If potential, as you change into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra details? It’s highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

12. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

13. I conceive you have remarked some very interesting details, regards for the post.