Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Lacy Borders Cutting Dies

Lacy Borders Dies 1

Lacy Borders Dies 2

This week I have a pretty lacy card to show you! I also use some fabulous Dazzles, a Butterflies 3-Pack. They come with 3 sheets of Dazzles: 2 sheets of butterflies and 1 sheet of Jewels to mix and match with the butterflies. They are 3 different colors too–all shiny and sparkly, of course. You’ll see the fun acetate technique I use with the Dazzles in the video. I also love using the specialty White Peacock paper with the Lacy Borders Cutting Dies–it makes a great texture! The greeting is from the Smart and Sassy Sayings Stamps–very fun. I hope you all enjoy, and don’t forget to check out this week’s bundle!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

8 Responses to “Lacy Borders Cutting Dies”

1. Glo says:

Greetings Ann,
    I just adore the techniques you used on this card. I had seen this die-cut set but I thought it was too gaudy looking, boy was I wrong. I love the peacock paper. It sure does make a difference with the shine and texture look it has. This bundle is a must have. Take care and thanks!…

2. laura says:

Fabulous!

3. Elise says:

Love this lacy card, Ann! Thanks for sharing how you put the butterfly dazzles onto the clear acetate. It gives them a foundation but keeps them airy and flexible. I’ll have to give that technique a try! Have a great week…

4. terrie says:

I like how all of your butterflies are so sparkly…
    Well done Ann on the card…thanks for the video
    Another great idea.

5. Connie Ryan says:

Ann – Love the new use for the lace cutting dies with the white peacock paper, very pretty. And the dazzle butterflies on clear acetate is another great idea! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful innovations.

6. Jacqueline says:

Summery Greetings from Minnesota, Ann!
    Simply Smashing greeting card! Really like the color combo and the
    acetate technique. Thanks so much!

7. Debbie Falls says:

Beautiful card, Ann! I never would have thought to use acetate for a backer. Great idea! Do you ever use Spellbinder’s Tool ‘n One? It looks like it would be easier than using just a pick for removing the pieces from the dies. I have it in my wish list but was wondering what your opinion of it is.

8. Jacqueline says:

Happy New Home to you, Ann!
    Just now ordered the “Lacy Borders Cutting Dies” Bundle and extra products to complement the kit! While you are creating new projects, I’ll be playing “catch-up” with your past ones! Thanks a bunch!