Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Moving

Hi all,
Sorry no video this week but I have a really great excuse…I’m moving back to Oregon! Yes, it is a bit sudden, but my husband got a job and we’ve been thinking about since we moved to FL. I’m excited to be back, but the packing, shipping, moving, etc. will put a hold on the blog until I can get organized over here! I’m thinking next week hopefully I’ll have something up, but if not I will keep you posted! Thank you all for being such positive, great blog followers!

Ann

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

27 Responses to “Moving”

1. Glo says:

Greetings Ann!!!

No problem, have done many moves since ’88. We are a patient bunch and I will keep you in my prayers, take good care…& good luck.

2. Cindy says:

Good news for you and your family – I am sure the Grandparents will be happy to have all of you back near to them (or at least I assume they live in Oregon area). Congrats on new job Felix! Take the time you need as you are a busy woman again once the dust settles.

3. Marilyn says:

Dear Ann,

How wonderful that you are ‘going home.’ I’m so happy for you. Hopefully, we’ll see you back on Paper Wishes Webisodes. If not, I’ll be looking forward to your weekly videos. You are very gifted. Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with us. God bless you and your precious family. Marilyn

• deb lepak says:

So happy for you and your little family! May you have a safe journey and find happiness in your new home. Look forward to your next inspiration! God Bless, Deb ;)

4. Tina says:

That is so fantastic! I’m so happy for you. Good luck for your husband’s new job!!!

5. terrie says:

Wishing you and your husband best wishes in the moving back to Oregon…
    I think we can all understand how much work you will have by moving…
    Take your time and we’ll see you when you get settled down.

6. Martha says:

What great news, Ann! I’m very happy for you. Take your time and as someone here posted, we are a very patient bunch. I wish you the best and look forward to hearing that you’re all moved and settled in. Best wishes.

7. Bettie C says:

Such exciting news! Moving is so stressful, especially with a baby. We will be content running your videos that are already online until you are ready with another idea for us to see.

8. Peg says:

Am happy that you’re returning home (though “home” is anywhere there is love and family!) It’s exciting and frustrating moving a small child across country, but well worth it to go back. As a native Oregonian who has lived away from the Northwest for nearly 50 years, I am a bit envious of your return. One of the things I have always enjoyed vicariously about the webisodes and your blog is that they originate in Canby, only a few miles from my childhood roots in Gladstone. Good luck!

9. Suzanne says:

Ann, I am so happy you and your family are moving back to the Northwest! I look forward to seeing and hearing from you more often. Sorry things didn’t work out in Florida, but their loss is our gain! Welcome home and have safe travels back home!

10. Pam G says:

Ann….So glad you are coming back the Great Northwest !!! Best place
    on earth to live……Exciting for you to have been able to stick with HOTP! Looking forward to watching you continue to do inspiring work.

11. Elise says:

So happy for you and your family, Ann! Congrats to Felix and his new job! We’ll praying for your safe move back to Oregon. As a parent & grandparent, I know that your families are excited to have you return!!! And so will Paper Wishes!

12. Carol Lee says:

So glad to have you moving back to Oregon. I suggested that the next time you have a week of webisodes that you should actually be on them doing the demos!!
    Have a safe trip!

13. laura says:

Congrats! Wave at Missouri when you drive through, and you’ll see me waving back to you.

14. SARA says:

So glad you’ll be coming back (I’m in northern CA). Hopefully we’ll be able to see your sweet smile again when you get settled in – take your time as we’ll all be here for you and your amazing talent. When I retire (in 4 yrs.) I’d love to visit Paper Wishes in person and hopefully see you, Paulette and Gail in person. I’m totally addicted to Paper Wishes! :) God’s blessings on your move and new home.

15. janet turner says:

Good news, take your time. We’ll see you soon.

16. Orpha says:

I wish you good luck on your move. I love Oregon though I have never lived there. I live in Idaho not too far from Washington. Good luck to Felix on his new job and welcome back to the Northwest.

HUGS,
    Orpha

17. kathy serrahn says:

Have a safe trip moving back to Oregon.
    Felix, good luck on your new job.
    Your videos are worth waiting for.

18. Ginny says:

Have a safe and happy move !

19. Linda says:

Prayers for you, your husband and Gabriel for a safe move. Loking forward to you getting settled and see your inspiring cards you post.

20. Patti Jo says:

WELCOME HOME !! Weare very Happy to have you back to the Pacific North West. HUGS

21. Sharon says:

So happy for you!

22. Dawn says:

YAY…coming home!!! I am a newbie to Paperwishes and Simply Ann…having only been introduced to ya’ll the beginning of this year…but I have to say I look forward to the new videos and webisodes and have come to depend on the ideas and advice. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Have a safe and event-free move!!

23. NADINE says:

BE NICE TO SEE YOU BACK AT PAPERWISHES (NOT THAT YOU EVER LEFT) MISSED YOU ON THE VIDEOS. STAYING TUNED. (YOU DONT GET RID OF US THAT EASY LOL)

24. Jacqueline says:

Summery Greetings to You and Yours, Ann!
    Best of everything to you and your new adventure!

25. Linda A. says:

Good day, Ann,

How wonderful that you and your family are moving back to Oregon! I certainly know your family and friends will be happy to have you back home. Congratulations on your new job, Felix; wishing you all the best! Wishing you, Felix, and Gabriel safe travels. As for posting videos, I know you will be extremely busy; take time to unpack and settle down. Take care to you and your beautiful family.

26. Patricia Whitlow says:

Have always enjoyed your videos. Look forward to many more. Congrats on going home and being with your old friends and family again. You are very gifted and I look forward to watching your work when you are ready.