Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Almost there

So we’re still concentrating on the move back to the Pacific Northwest, but I met with Hot Off The Press headquarters today, and I’m set to start off next week with a new blog video! See you all then! 🙂

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

15 Responses to “Almost there”

1. Ginny says:

Awesome! Keep to your move the videos can wait for as long as it takes.

2. Kathy Brubaker says:

So happy you are moving back. I hope you’re going to be doing Webisodes again, in addition to Simply Ann. Welcome back, you were missed.

3. France Eldridge says:

Good Luck with your move.

4. Janet Belcher says:

What good news!! So glad you will be still be sharing your talent and ideas with us. I look forward to them every week. Hoping the move goes smoothly.

5. Lonnie says:

Yay! Happy to have you back.

6. Elise says:

So happy for you, your family AND Paper Wishes!!!

7. Jane says:

No more excuses. I need an Ann video.
    Just kidding. Moving with a child is so difficult. Get settled. We can wait. Well, a little while.

8. Debbie Falls says:

I am so excited for you, Ann! I love your videos and am excited to see what you come up with next! I’m sure that HOTP is anxious to have you so close again too.

9. Deborah says:

Oh Ann how exciting I hope your move will go well and you will be on your blog creating wonderful things for us to see and enjoy have a safe trip for you and your family!

10. terrie says:

Glad to hear you’ll be doing something again with “Hot off the Press”
    Take care

11. Carol Lee says:

I am so glad you are back at HOTP HQ! Looking forward to you perhaps doing turns at the weekly Webisodes with Paula and Simply Ann.

12. Beverly Weaver says:

Can’t wait for you to get back I really enjoy your videos

13. Connie Ryan says:

Thank you so much for sharing your great talent with all of us! Whether you appear on Weekly Webisodes or Simply Ann or something in between, I sincerely hope you continue to bring your wonderful ideas and pretty personality to us online.

14. Sweet web site, super style and design, real clean and utilise friendly.

15. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!