Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Heat Resistant Acetate & Kindred Spirits Stamps

Kindred Spirits Stamps & Heat Resistant Acetate 1

Kindred Spirits Stamps & Heat Resistant Acetate 2

Kindred Spirits Stamps & Heat Resistant Acetate 5

Kindred Spirits Stamps & Heat Resistant Acetate 4

Kindred Spirits Stamps & Heat Resistant Acetate 3

Hi everyone! So I am now back in Oregon! Thank you so much for your loyalty and patience. And now (finally) a new video! This week I show you a great new product: Heat Resistant Acetate, offered exclusively by Hot Off The Press! (Don’t forget the great deal on the bundle this week!) I also bring in one of my favorite Color Me papers, from the “Double Dipped” set (they are called Double Dipped because they have both black and white designs on them, with the white being raised and embossed). This card also uses some very pretty, sparkly WOW Embossing Powders: Pink Fizz & Totally Teal. These are super pretty on the background of deep pink & teal (Dark Peony and Arctic Deep Chalk ink pads). Let me know what you think!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

16 Responses to “Heat Resistant Acetate & Kindred Spirits Stamps”

1. Carol Lee says:

It was wonderful to have Simply Ann after 2 weeks and what a wonderful doable project. Great to have you back in Oregon!

2. Janet Turner says:

WOW…what a great idea, so easy too. Nice to have you back – you rock!

3. Jacqueline says:

Happy New Home to you and yours, Ann!
    Really like the acetate technique and the other components, as well!
    I was surprised how quickly the elegant greeting card came to life! It’s a
    must-do! Thanks so much!

4. laura says:

Great to have you back on the blog! I’m glad to see you remembered to pack your creativity when you moved! Beautiful card.

5. terrie says:

Welcome back to Oregon…So happy to have you back on your blog
    What a great looking card…you always make the project to easy to follow.
    Take care until your next video

6. Sandhills Patty says:

We are all so thankful to have your family’s move accomplished safely. Love this card and quickness in making it. I did discover that the static cling is eliminated even on the plain dazzles by dampening your finger and running over the piece to be removed. It really makes a difference!

7. Elise says:

It’s great to have you back with all your creativity!!! LOVE this beautiful card! Thanks as always for all your practical tips! Enjoy your new home.

8. Glo says:

Greetings to you, Ann,
    I was having withdrawal symptoms from missing your webisodes, Bahahaha. I adore your techniques, If it’s glittery, I love it, my favorite colors are pink and teal/green together. I’m always a sucker for the glitter.
    Hope you get settled in soon, we know you must be happy.

9. Kathy Brubaker says:

Absolutely Beautiful Ann! I am so happy your back in Oregon and even more happy you will continue to be with Paper Wishes. I am hoping that you will also be doing some Weisodes, I always loved them, you made them fun. Welcome Back Ann.

10. lis w says:

What a beautiful card! I love the choice of colors, especially the pink Fizz (so well named!).

11. kathy serrahn says:

A quick simple, elegant looking card. Love it!!!!

12. Connie says:

Well worth the wait! Very beautiful card

13. Jane says:

Beautiful colors and design. Welcome home.

14. Patti Jo says:

Dear Ann, My prayers have been answered. You arrived home safely. I just have one wish and it is for you to show more video of how the process is done. I am confused how you did the three stamped flowers on the acetate embossed with in each other. I love this card very much and would like to try it. I know this will be in the gallery but I am a visual creature. Is there another webasode I can watch that goes into more detail?
    Welcome home sweetie, bless you and your family.
    PJ

• Ann says:

Hi Patti Jo, Sorry I didn’t include more detail in the video footage. To do the flower, I first embossed the large flower with the teal embossing powder. Then I took the inner flower stamp and stamped and embossed the pink flower. Then finally I stamped and embossed the center in teal. So if you do just one stamp at a time, it works out, since the stamps are designed to layer top of (or nest inside) each other. I hope that helped a bit!

15. patricia p. says:

Hello Ann
    It will be so nice to have you back on this coast again. florida’s loss and our gain. LOL
    I hope your husbands job goes well so you can stay a long time. I so enjoyed your series when you had your first major one with all the great cards.
    You’re developing into a great paper crafter who has a personal vision of her own. Hope all goes well for you and your family with this move. Keep on crafting so we can continue to follow your work and learn from you.
    Good Luck on this exciting adventure in your life.
    pat