Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Label Swing Card Template 3

Label Swing Card Template 4

Label Swing Card Template 5

Label Swing Card Template 6

Label Swing Card Template 8

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all enjoy this sweet and simple interactive card. I used the Label Swing Card Template to create my card out of kraft brown cardstock, then I decorated it with some neat specialty papers. Happy Crafting!

UPDATE: Sorry for the missing video! Here it is!

Items used that are not in the bundle:

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

26 Responses to “Label Swing Card Template & Framed Happy Embossing Folder”

1. SARA SOUTH says:

Hi, Ann – there’s no video??! 🙂

2. Barbara says:

Love the pink and green papers!

3. Elise says:

Love your card, Ann! I love these interactive cards. So fun! This is a great tutorial with loads of ideas. Just wanted to let you know that I couldn’t find it here…I went to YouTube and viewed it there!

4. Karin says:

Great card! What is the stamp you used for the sentiment?

5. Susan says:

There are seven photos of the card, but there is no video that I can find.

6. Di Brown says:

Fantastic Ann

7. laura says:

Love the card, Ann. I really like the shine design papers. I don’t think I’ve seen the green before.Lucky for me, it’s on sale this week @ Paper Wishes.com. the shine design paper is shiny, yet subtle. It doesn’t overwhelm the way some papers do. Anyone who’s new to card making should try it while it’s on sale.

8. Diane Lynne C. says:

Love the card, love the paper, too.

9. Glo says:

Greetings Ann

I enjoyed watching you make this card, it was fascinating. You are right, this is a really good deal. Thank you for all of your helpful tips. Take care!

10. Nona says:

Hi Ann, I love these label swing cards! This one is especially nice. I enjoy your videos so much. Thanks you.

11. Donna Wikle says:

Beautiful card!

12. Nancy M says:

I’m going to try to make this beautiful card from the pictures. I’m sure I’ll come up with something similar! Being Creative… That’s what it’s all about, right!?!

13. Joyce says:

I am so sorry you will not be doing any more videos. I have so enjoyed them thru your time with Paper Wishes. I do wish you well in your new job and hope you will be happy. Good luck with your little boy also. I feel like I know you watching you with the webisodes and then Simply Ann. I will miss you.

14. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.

15. I am glad to be one of the visitants on this outstanding website (:, appreciate it for posting.

16. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

17. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to
    be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about
    worries that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without
    having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get
    more. Thanks

18. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just wondering if you get a lot
    of spam remarks? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

19. Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating
    it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to
    seeing it grow over time.

20. Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to see your article.
    Thank you a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me
    a mail?