Shop | About Us | Contact Us

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies (Ann’s Last Post!)

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 1

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 2

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 3

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 4

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 5

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 6

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 7

Tags & Trims Cutting Dies 8

Hello, all! So, this is sadly my last blog post on Simply Ann. I will miss all your kind words and comments and questions! Today I’m showing you a fun little tag photo book you can make using the Tags & Trims Cutting Dies. I also use the very sparkly adhesive glitter sheets, which are transparent, so they are fun to use overlapping different elements. I hope you enjoy!

Things I used not in the bundle:
Honeysuckle Paper Pack
Honeysuckle Ribbon Set
Kraft brown cardstock (4 sheets of it can be found in this Classic Cardstock pack)

Thank you all for watching and participating in Simply Ann. I truly appreciate it. I had a lot of fun and I hope I inspired you a little bit to go make something creative! My email is viewable in the below video if you want to contact me for any reason. Thanks again, and never stop crafting!

If you’re looking for more creative inspiration, go to PaperWishes.com and click on Weekly Webisodes or scroll down to the bar that says “Find Your Inspiration” and you’ll find lots of ideas! P.S. Teresa’s Christmas Look Week of Webisodes is airing all this week Monday-Friday, so don’t miss it!

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

46 Responses to “Tags & Trims Cutting Dies (Ann’s Last Post!)”

1. SARA SOUTH says:

I’ll SO miss Simply Ann. I hope all is well and that you’ll still be creating such amazing beauty through Paper Wishes!! Your talent is amazing. Will you be staying with Paper Wishes? Another baby on the way? Don’t mean to be nosy but your videos will be so missed 🙁

Best wishes and God’s blessings on you and yours. (You’ll still be with Paper Wishes?)

2. Barbara says:

Wish you the best of luck! You have been a major inspiration and I will miss you. Perhaps you will return in the future

3. Connie says:

I really going to miss watching and learning from you and all the beautiful projects.
    Congrats on the new job.

4. Mary Anne says:

Ann,you will truly be missed. Congratulations on your new job! Who knows you may have a new blog in the future. I wish you well in all that you do.

5. Ann says:

Congratulations on your new job. I’m really going to miss you.

6. Barb M says:

Ann, Wish you all the best and thank you for all of your talents that you shared

with all of us. I hope to cross paths with in another blog down the road. Again,

good luck and happiness to you and yours.

7. kathy serrahn says:

Wishing you the best, always loved watching your videos

8. Ginny says:

Best wishes in this next stage of your life! Happy crafting!

9. Marcy Trouland says:

Sorry to see u leave ur blog. I’ve really enjoyed it. Lots of info n ideas. Good luck in ur future endeavors .

10. Susan says:

Ann, I will definitely miss your creativity! You have given me many ideas and helped me to execute them well. I wish you the very best in your new job, and don’t forget to leave time for crafting! Thanks again, and goodbye.

11. Jody B says:

I just signed up so I guess this is my first and last video. I enjoyed this one very much. Good luck with your new job.
    Jody

12. Leticia Seaman says:

Sending you the BEST Wishes on your new Job. You are just closing circles to start a new one that will bring you more knowledge and new experience that will make you grow. It is sad to say good bye to your friends but they will always be with you and you will have more things to share with them. GOOD LUCK YOU ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT.
    I will miss you and I hope to hear from you again.
    Leticia Seaman

13. Connie Ryan says:

Ann – Thank you for all your great inspirations & wonderful demonstrations both on your blog & previously on Paper Wishes! You are so very talented & you will be missed! Although not craft related, you will do well in the next stage of your working career. Good luck & best wishes! Connie R.

14. Diane Lynne C. says:

Ann, I have enjoyed watching you since I found Paper Wishes/Hot Off the Press a few years ago Thank you for all your wonderful creations and the many techniques I learned from you . Especially the glitter and bling that you favor,. I will miss you but wish you MUCH success in your new job. (Pray that I find one soon)

15. Kenna Routh says:

Ann,

Thank you for all the great ideas over the years! You are inspired me weekly. Best Wishes in your new job!! You will be missed!!

Kenna Routh

16. Annette says:

Your last video! Oh no, say it ain’t so! But really, Ann, lots of luck, you were definitely an inspiration to me in so many ways. Thank you, and hope to “meet” you again in teh future. Lots of luck, Annette

17. Elise says:

Ann, Thanks for all your inspiring tutorials! We’ve all learned so much from you. Yes, you will be greatly missed, but not forgotten. Best wishes on your new adventure!

18. laura says:

Best of luck to you & your family. I will miss you. Take care & keep paper crafting.

19. Renee says:

Best of luck. I will miss this blog a lot; you make the prettiest cards.

20. Valerie says:

Ann,I have to say ditto to everything Susan wrote. You have helped me in making my cards look so much better which in turn makes me feel happy so I enjoy crafting so much more. Good luck, you will be missed alot.

21. Corrine says:

Thank you for your inspiring tutorials. Congrats and Best Wishes as you turn the page on a new chapter in your life. You shall be missed greatly!

22. deb says:

You are so creative and talented! Congratulations on your new adventure! I will be suffering withdrawal from your weekly posts. Will the previous posts be available on Paperwishes or on your Blog? I love to go back and watch them for inspiration! Hope you can do a guest spot on occasion. We will miss you and your smiling face!;)

23. nancy says:

Ann, I really enjoyed watching you and I love how you were able to share on the steps to take for each project. Its been fun watching you and your manner of teaching will be missed.
    My best to you and your family and may you enjoy your next job.
    Nancy from Michigan

24. Lisa Zurek says:

Ann, I will surely miss your videos and all your creative ideas. I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. I’m sure you’ll be great in whatever you do! May God Bless you and your family. I sure hope you’ll surprise us with an occasional video. Hugs!!

25. terrie rodrigue says:

Dear Ann,
    So sad to hear your are leaving you will be missed….
    Wishing you the best in your new job…
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent…
    Take Care sending you hugs

26. Nancy M says:

Ann, I’m going to miss you… We all will! The best to you in your new endeavor. I’m sure they will love you as much as we do! Stop by if you ever get a chance. Would love to hear how it’s going. Hope to see you at the Girl’s GetAway… ??? /n

27. Paullette says:

Congratulations and best wishes in your new endeavors. You certainly will be missed as will all of your very creative ideas.
    Take care and have a wonderful life!

28. Nona says:

I am sorry to see “the last blog” but I know you need to have full time right now. Have enjoyed every single video of yours! Thanks. Perhaps you will return for a Paper Wishes “Live” again!
    All the best.

29. Sharon James says:

Thank you, Ann, for your ideas and great instructions. I’ve been watching you since you did the Weekly Webisodes with Paulette. Good luck with your new job.

30. Jacqueline says:

Happy Fall Greetings from Apple Valley, Minnesota, Ann!
    As a Brownie (youngest of the Girl Scout Organization), we sang a lovely
    song in rounds:” Make new friends but keep the old; one is Silver and the
    other is Gold!” Our future crafting will reflect your Expertise and Patient
    Teaching! God Bless You!

31. Glo says:

Hi Ann

I always looked forward to Monday, but life changes and so must we.
    You are such a sweetheart and we will all miss you and we all wish you well.
    I’m waving bye to you as the sunset of life moves forward.
    Take care and good luck…

32. Lonnie says:

Best of luck to you and all of your future adventures. I will miss Simply Ann. I still miss you on the weekly webisodes!

33. Christine Sinclair says:

Oh, Ann! I will miss your sweet face, and your talent! Hope your new endeavors lead to great success. It’s been a pleasure knowing you (digitally, anyway). Hope you remain part of the Paper Wishes family.
    Best wishes! Chris

34. Lynn G. says:

I will miss your videos and appreciate all that you have taught over time . I wish you happiness and success in your new job .

Take care ;
    Lynn

35. Jean says:

Congratulations on your new job, I know you are going to do wonderful things in your future… just look at all the things you have accomplished so far. You have so much to look forward to. Only the best wishes for you and your family. We’ll miss you in paper crafting.

Good luck,
    Jean

36. Rose says:

Just want to say I have greatly enjoyed and been inspired by all your videos. As Paulette always says, I need something to jump start my creativity, and your videos certainly did that. I do wish you God’s best in your new position and throughout your life. I will definitely miss you. Much love to you and your family.

37. Kim Folstrom says:

As everyone, I’m sad to see you leave. You have been an inspiration since you first started doing the webisodes with paulette and with your Simply Ann! I wish you nothing but the best in the years to come.

38. Heidi says:

Hi Ann!
    You probably don’t remember me but I met you while visiting my Aunt Paulette one time. You both let me sit in on a webisode. That was really fun! I have enjoyed watching your Simply Ann webisodes as much as your webisodes with Paulette. You are so talented and a very good teacher too :). I will miss your weekly lessons very much. Know how appreciated you have been to so many. I hope you get to continue developing your artistic talents even though you will be much busier now.
    Thanks for all your inspiration!
    Heidi

39. Helen Romanino says:

Ann – I certainly am like most in that I don’t like good byes. Everyone has to follow their own dream, believe me I know because I had to make that decision a long time ago and I never regretted it. Thank you for your inspiration on cardmaking. You are so talented and such a wonderful teacher. After reading several of the other comments I know I am not alone in my thoughts and on how inspiring you have been to all of us.I wish you the best always in all ways.

40. Susan says:

Ann, I am so sorry you are leaving, You have been one of the bright spots in a sometime dark world. I really enjoy the time we have spent together and all the Fun Ideas you have showed all of us. I wish you all the Happiness and good Luck Life has for You and your Family!! Thank YOU from the bottom of my Heart!!! Love to You always and forever!!! Susan

41. Jane Gotelli says:

i am late watching this video. You made me tear up. I am going to miss you but wish you the very best. Much success and happy crafting.

42. Linda A. says:

Hello Ann,

After returning from our two weeks on vacation last week, I am finally getting back into my routine of watching your Simply Ann blog.

I am sad to see you leave. I’ve enjoyed your step-by-step instructions of your beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing your gift, of creative card crafting, with us.

I know how important it is to take care of family first. I wish you all the best in your new job. Your new employer is gaining a wonderful asset.

Wishing you and your beautiful family all the best. Goodbyes are so final; instead, until we meet again.

Linda A. Rossignol

43. Lori says:

I belatedly reviewed this tab and discovered all of the additional webisodes and related product offers I had been missing out on. I’m so sorry to see such a talented artist/teacher go. I wish you and your beautiful family the best. Take care! I hope to see your work out again in the crafting circuit again soon.

44. Joan says:

Ann you’ve been such an inspiration! You are a very talented artist and I hope you keep creating things whether with family, friends or work. I’ll miss seeing your happy face. Best wishes for the future!
    Joan

45. I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

46. Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!