Shop | About Us | Contact Us

IMG_3288a

IMG_3289a

IMG_3290a

IMG_3291a

IMG_3292a

IMG_3293a

UPDATE: The title of this post was corrected to say “Stamps” instead of “Cutting Dies” and the bundle has just been posted! Thanks for your patience.

Hello, all! I apologize for this being late. My computer died a bittersweet death. I did get a new one, though! Unfortunately I do not have the bundle set up yet, so that is coming soon! So, speaking of being bittersweet, I have a bit of sad news: this is my second to last Simply Ann blog post. I got a full-time job (a non-crafty one) to help support my family and I start this week. Next week I’ll talk more about goodbye, but for now I hope you tune in to this week’s video tutorial and bundle. Enjoy!

Things I used not in the bundle:
Pretty Little Posies Paper Pack
Pretty Little Posies Ribbon Set

Print Friendly

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

27 Responses to “Tags & Trims Stamp Set”

1. Donna Wikle says:

I really like your new tag/card. I especially like the stamp set to go with it. I hadn’t thought about putting those together! You’re so smart! I’m sorry that you are leaving. I always look forward to seeing your new ideas and new products. Good luck to you and your family. I know everyone will miss you.

2. juanita davis says:

Congratulations to you, Ann! I will miss your wonderful videos and card ideas and tutorials! Thank you so much for all you have taught us. I have tried techniques and products I might never have tried were it not for one or another of your blog videos! All good luck to you, Juanita Davis California

3. Jacqueline says:

The Last Rose of Summer Greetings from Apple Valley, Minnesota to you, Ann!

Your departure is too sad for words! Maybe, someday ,you could do a guest
    appearance on the next “Live Paper Wishes” program!

Congrats and Stay Healthy,
    Mrs. Jacqueline M. Anderson

4. Jean & Laurie says:

So sad to hear that you are leaving Paper Wishes, but wish you well on your new adventure. We understand that families come first.

Love the double treat card, and that stamp set is gorgeous.
    When you fold the extra long tag to the back, you could make a pocket to tuck in a gift card, money, or treat.

5. laura says:

I will miss you each week, but I know you must do what’s right for your family. Best of luck to you in your new venture. Stay creative!

6. Tami in Texas says:

So sad to hear you are going but we completely understand about supporting the family. Family is first!! Good luck in your new chapter of life. Hopefully you can do some cameos with Paper Wishes so we can all keep up with you and your beautiful family. God Bless you in your endeavors.

You are truly going to be missed!!

OH – Great project as always – thanks for sharing and keep crafting!

7. Nona says:

Thanks for another great video! Sorry to hear that you are not going to be doing them any more but congrats on the new job and good luck.

8. Rose says:

Like this card. Would be great to make with Christmas paper and put a little treat in for my former work buddies that meet for breakfast once a month.

So, so sad to hear we won’t be getting any more of your wonderful tutorials. I hope they will leave the past ones online. Best of luck in your new position.

9. Susan says:

I will miss your creativity in card design and instructional videos, but I wish you well as you begin your new job. Thanks so much for all the help you have given us who are not quite as naturally creative as you! Best wishes!

10. Elise says:

Oh Ann, we will truly miss you and all your great tutorials! But we also know that whoever you’ll be working for will be blessed to have such a talented and gracious employee! Hope to see one more picture of little Gabriel…Hint! Hint!
    Love your interactive card today. There are so many ways to use the tags’ cutting dies and stamps! They are a great value and so pretty!
    God bless you and your family as you continue on in life’s journey.

11. Janet Belcher says:

I am sooooo sad that you will not be sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us. You will definitely be missed, but I certainly understand that family comes first. Thank you for all the ideas and tips that you have shared with us. God bless you and your family.

12. Patricia says:

I’m so sorry to hear you won’t be doing the videos any more. I really enjoy watching you put a project together. I hope maybe you may find the time to create a video periodically. Good luck with the new job. I hope it’s something you enjoy.

I’ve added a pic of a card I did from one of your videos. Watched the video and paused it to complete the steps of it.

13. Patricia says:

There doesn’t seem to be a link to the bundle for this episode. I searched Paper Wishes and didn’t find anything. Could you please post a link. Thanks.

14. Diane Lynne C. says:

Another great tutorial. But sad to hear that it will soon be your last. Good luck with the job (I too am seeking employment, since my layoff) Will miss your creations. Perhaps, we will see you on the next LIVE! broadcast. You are very talented.

15. Glo says:

Greetings to you Ann! and Ladies,

We love you and wish you well.
    I’ll miss your positive attitude and know your new company is so lucky to have you.
    You go Girl, and look forward to the good things to happen to you from this day forward, take care!

16. lis w says:

Well I am depressed! I will miss having your tutorials on Mondays. I always look forward to them.

BUT – Congratulations and much success on your new job! I know it must be exciting. You will have to tell us what you will be doing.

Maybe you could do a tutorial once a month? I can wait…

17. Brooke Berger says:

We all understand but you will be missed.

18. Randy says:

I’ll add my two cents to what everyone else has said… we’re going to miss you terribly but wish you the very best in this new adventure. I hope it’s wonderful and that they realize how lucky they are to have you.

Hopefully your blog will stay up here at PaperWishes… I refer to your past posts all the time for ideas… but if not here then perhaps your YouTube channel will remain.

Best of luck Ann. I hope you absolutely love your new job!

19. Hey very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionallyKI am glad to search out so many helpful info here within the publish, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

20. Regards for helping out, superb info. “Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.” by Tallulah Bankhead.

21. I appreciate looking through your web site. thnx!|

22. Great internet site! It looks extremely expert! Maintain the excellent job!|

23. Kristen says:

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking
    for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic
    but I had to ask!

24. Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account
    your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your feeds or even I
    fulfillment you get entry to constantly fast.