My New Year's Wish page
By Ann Bernklau
- Use the dandelion spray stamp to make a swirly path on your page.
- The shading on the photograph is done on the computer, but you can create a similar effect by inking the edges with a makeup sponge.
- Bountiful Paper Pack (link)
- Bountiful Ribbon Set (link)
- Dandelion Wishes Small Stamp (link)
- Easy Scalloped Frames Template (link)
- Jet Black StazOn inkpad (link)
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Start with the allover floral pattern for the background. Use the Scalloped Frames template to cut out a 10 ¼” scalloped frame from red texture paper. Mat the frame onto black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue the frame to the center of the page, making sure the butterflies in the background are facing the right way.
- Cut two 4” frames from the lime green texture. Journal on one of the lime green frames, leaving about 1” at the top and left side blank, glue to page 2” from the right and 2 ½” from the bottom. Cut a 5 ½” frame from white cardstock. Stamp a dandelion near the bottom right of the frame. Stamp “Wish” near the top left. Add dandelion sprays and a couple butterflies around “Wish” and the dandelion. Glue the piece to the page 1 ½” from the top and 2” from the right. Print a title on the top of one of the lime green frames and glue to page 2” from the left and 2 ½” from the top. Add dandelion sprays on and above the title.
- Glue a 4”x6” photo to the page, 2” from the bottom and 3” from the left. Stamp a couple dandelion sprays in the top right and bottom left corners of the photo. Glue bows of pink, purple, and green crepe ribbon at the left, bottom, and right of the main elements as shown.