By LeNae Gerig
Love those trendy wings and hearts? Want to see the latest way to make these stylish designs work on a traditional album page? Designer LeNae Gerig makes it easy!
- Use ‘Em for Anything Chocolate papers
- Flights of Fancy Acrylic Stamps
- Plain & Simple ABC’s Acrylic Stamps
- Acrylic Block
- Jet Black StazOn ink pad
- Cardmaker’s Classic Ribbons
- Bohemian Medallions Brad Buddies™
- light ivory, black and brown cardstocks
- 1/8" hole punch
- foam tape
- small Zots™
- Stamp the wings on the 5"x7" photo. Mat the photo on brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" wide mat. Mat again on black, leaving a 1/2" border on the left side.
- Punch five evenly spaced holes along the black mat border. Thread a different ribbon through each set and knot. Trim the tails to 1" long.
- Stamp a variety of hearts onto light ivory cardstock and cut out. Journal on some of the hearts and adhere each one under a knot using Zots™ or foam tape. Secure the matted photo to the page.
- Crop two photos to 2 1/4"x3 1/2" and mat on black cardstock. Place on the page before gluing. Once you get an idea of where you want the stamped images to go, remove the photos, stamp and then glue the photos in place. You’ll stamp wings on one photo, and stamp “Valentine” and “Snow Angels” onto the background paper.
- Add a stamped heart cut-out and knotted ribbon to the bottom photo. Embellish the page border with a black medallion Brad Buddy™.