By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Kiss Stamping is an easy technique that can be used with a bold stamp and a detail stamp. It can be done by either combining an inked (bold) stamp with a non-inked (detail) stamp OR when both stamps are inked.
- Flower Silhouette Stamps
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack
- Painted Flowers Ribbon Set
- Family & Friends White Dazzles™
- 5”x61/2” blank card & envelope
- Fluid Chalk Ink Pads: Berrylicious, Wisteriaand olive Green
- 3” Circle Giga Punch
- White cardstock
- Foam tape
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Kissing an inked stamp with a non-inked stamp: Ink the large Rose (bold) stamp with Berrylicious ink. While the stamp is face up, “kiss” or press the Rose stamp with the non-inked Flourish stamp, lift up and stamp again to cover the entire Rose image. The non-inked Flourish stamp will remove ink from the pink Rose stamp and create a pattern. Stamp the Rose image onto white cardstock. Repeat for 2 Rose images and cut out.
- Kissing with inked stamps: Ink the Leaf (bold) stamp with Warm Green. Ink the Flourish (detail) stamp with Wisteria. “Kiss” or press the Green Leaf (bold) stamp with the Wisteria Flourish (detail) stamp to add both pattern and color to the green Leaf. Repeat for 6 Leaf images and cut out.
- Cut the card into a 5” square and place the fold at the side. Ink the edges of 4 3/4” purple flower paper with Wisteria and glue to the card center. Ink edges of 4 1/2” pink flower paper with Berrylicious ink and glue to the card center. Stamp the Flourish Border onto white cardstock using Wisteria, cut into a 5”x3/4” strip and ink edges Berrylicious. Glue across the card center.
- Punch a 3” circle from purple flower paper and ink edges. Foam tape to he card center, over the border. Foam tape a rose to the center and glue 2 leaves extending out from each side. Knot a 4” length of 1/2” wide purple/white swirl ribbon and glue under the bottom right side of rose. Place a white word Dazzles™ at the top of the circle.
- Inside: Ink the long edges of 5”x41/2” pink flower paper and glue to the center of the card inside back. Ink edges of 2 1/2”x4” purple flower paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue to the card center. Foam tape a Rose near the top with 2 leaves glued under the bottom left side. Place a sentiment at the top right corner.