Thinking of You Card
By Laura Nicholas
- Floral Backgrounds Papers
- Matching Borders & Focals Acrylic Stamps
- Cardmaker's Pretty Ribbons
- Acrylic Block
- 5"x6 1/2" blank white card
- StazOn inkpad- Brown
- Black pen
- Craft knife
- Glue stick
- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle of the floral/ butterfly paper. Cut a 1"x6 1/2" strip of the pink paper and adhere it to the left side of the floral/ butterfly paper. Ink the edges and add pen stitching.
- Wrap the seams of the papers with green ribbon, and tuck the ends behind. Tie a bow and Zot™ it to the ribbon strip. Attach the paper to the card front.
- Stamp the butterfly focal and "On this day" to the ivory portion of the paper. Trace a rectangle around the greeting, and use your craft knife to cut a window in the card front.
- Stamp "Thinking of you" and butterflies below the window. Use scrap paper to cover the parts of the card you do not want to stamp on.
- Inside the card: Stamp a second butterfly on the ivory paper and cut it out. Fold up the wings and attach it over the first butterfly. Ink the edges of the rectangle and mat with green textured paper. Add pen stitching.
- Cut a 3/4"x6 1/2" strip of pink paper and ink the edges. Adhere inside the card, centered in the window, and add pen stitching. Attach the greeting to the pink strip, so it shows through the window.