By LeNae Gerig
LeNae's Tip: Use a paper piecing tool, or a sewing needle to highlight specific circles on the patterned paper and then stamp inside each circle.
- Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack
- Tiny Words & Images Acrylic Stamps
- Jewel Creative Kit
- Perforating Pen
- Acrylic block
- Black inkpad
- Blank white cards
- Craft foam or mouse pad
- Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with black glimmer paper. Cut a 6”x4¾” rectangle of purple circle paper.
- Place the paper over the foam surface and use the pick or needle to pierce the edges of each circle in a row across the rectangle.
- Remove the rectangle from the foam and stamp tiny images in 5 of the 6 circles, stamping some to extend off the edge of the rectangle. Secure a small purple flower with a dot brad in the remaining circle. Stamp “congratulations!” at the bottom right edge. Glue the rectangle to the card front.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1½” wide strip of purple circle paper and pierce a row of circles. Mat with black glimmer paper and glue across the top of the inside back of the card. Cut out the matching tag and pierce one of the circles, ink the edges black and stamp “you did it!” inside the pierced circle. Secure a purple flower with dot brad and attach to the border as shown.